Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) (33166 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Mrop(m): 1:48am On Dec 17, 2016
In case you missed it, the lady had earlier trolled the OAP over his posts about fake pastors and tithes,

https://www.nairaland.com/3520925/lady-writes-open-letter-freeze

In a bid to reply her, he took to his IG account to share:

"This girl @hiltexx came to insult me and troll my last post. As a man of God I won't insult her, instead she should send me her account details so I can transfer N20k to her for some food and new clothes.
Merry Christmas to her in advance."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOE5pFNgJ8H/?hl=en

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Mehn.... I need to up my trolling game ..

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by CentaurXXV: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol. The girl really took him by surprise.

Btw, See Casting! shocked Am I the only one seeing this girl's vague, Amorphous Shape? grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by cornel994(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Btw, See Casting! shocked Am I the only one seeing this girl's vague, Amorphous Shape? grin
u aren't o, but she was made in the image and likeness of GOD

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by kheengjay(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Masikay:
Mehn.... I need to up my trolling game ..

operation trolling game upgrade in progress come who can we even start with.....#thinking.......yes e-money n don jazzy

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by LilChamp: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2016
angry
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Which kain run down be this na, too bad freeze, too bad... You're bigger than this childish act, jeez..

37 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by CentaurXXV: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2016
cornel994:
u aren't o, but she was made in the image and likeness of GOD

Lol. grin

True tho'.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2016

There are 2 people i will buy a brand new used brain for this Christmas

1. Buhari

2. Freeze

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by herzern(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Freeze is stupid!!!

The Lady is riqht!

Is it not this same vulnerable Freeze that qets beaten to pulp by his wife??

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by peculiar3(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
...is that the best he can do?? some yeyebrities will just be talking anyhow angry sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by idupaul: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
CentaurXXV:

That shape sha
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by XXLDICK(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Chai!!! He has made the girl popular for the wrong reasons.

But what freeze said about pastors makes sense die

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by lifestyle1(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
This freeze abi fridge wicked wallahi

Main while

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by slimpoppa(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
lol
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by sagio09: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
N
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
this guy go sweet to beat with cane. broke ass nigga
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by johnshagb(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Freeze you are getting too old for all these angry

See finishing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by kokosin: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
bros abeg send me d money I need to shock in dis joint

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by BarakOkenny(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
This freeze sef.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by kolnel: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
The lady needs the money tho
She should just take it
For that 20k lots of olosho will stay one week in freeze bedroom taking care of his erectioon

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by casttlebarbz(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
ds freeze of a tin needs to be frozen just like my 100k + mavro

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Mehn I need to follow this man on IG, if to say the girl hold bar him go fit post that trash? so na only the girl insult him? SMH

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by pharmadoctor(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
People these days take God for granted. Imagine this guy also calling himself 'MAN OF GOD'
Man of God that can indirectly abuse someone of being underfed and lacking clothes.
Olorun Ku suuru. (God is too patient)
SMH

16 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by felixomor: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Only one shade, daddy freeze the thing is paining you.

All the ones you have been throwing at pastors nko?

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by chumakk: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
That's public assault lol
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by brokenplate: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Daddyfreeze no play when e small. Which kyn polite insult be that.

Anyhow make the girl collet the 20k come make I help am with Christmas goat.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by niggi4life(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Freeze get bad mouth sha!! Kaiiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by seunlly(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Seun Abeg connect me with this so-called man of God
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Freeze is just an overgrown baby. His brain is really unused and will be worth a fortune.

11 Likes

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Solowande(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Good 4 her. Her xmas don done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Banky W Is Tunde Demuren's Best Man / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.