Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. (1037 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
Watching movie in my house is really a case. A day she visited me and met me watching a drama on Magic movie, she said she wanted Africa magic and not foreign movie. She is just too passionate when it comes to Nollywood movies. She threaten to break the remote if I dont tune it. This is just too funny. I hate home videos with passion.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by omega25red(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
umm ok
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Dewdeuces(f): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
cryeya ------- PVR?
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Dewdeuces(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
dont mind that succubus lol
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2009
Lol. grin. Is high time I bring a second wife. grin
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2009
Our second daily instalment on your [b]hate [/b]love life grin
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
kiss
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Our second daily instalment on your [b]hate [/b]love life grin

Hehehe . . . I like the way you're so subtle with that cheesy tongue
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
Amebo
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2009
So for every scenario in your life you'll be opening a topic each.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2009
And how is that your weed business?
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by TheSeeker(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2009
Does this place look like facebook? Go there and update your What's on your mind right now?
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2009
grin. Go to bed.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by TheSeeker(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2009
Not time for bed yet but get a life.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2009
@ Topic,

You both are not serious., . . Relationship is about tolerating and a stupid piece of movie is not suppose to be more important than your relationship unless you are treating this relationship of your casual. . .

You both are at fault and you both need to compromise. I hate wrestling with passion cause its so fake but my bf loves it and he hates reality shows cause he thinks its not genuine but I love it to bits but still, we compromise and give time for each other's show.

Always remember that in a relationship, it is never about you and you alone anymore but its about us.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2009
@Gabry. ''Relationship is not about you and you alone, it about us'' I wish you could tell her that.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 16, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I like the way you're so subtle with that cheesy tongue
It had to be said babes wink
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Nov 16, 2009
Mr blazer:

@Gabry. ''Relationship is not about you and you alone, it about us'' I wish you could tell her that.

U are her bf. You should be able to be honest with her. You tell her that ooo. sad
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 1:42am On Nov 16, 2009
Yes mam. Good night everyone.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 16, 2009
You're such an idiot.
As much as you think we care about your daily meal, we actually dnt give a shit.

Stop spamming the freakin board with your useless threads.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Gabry(f): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ shocked shocked shocked Na waaa! Since when you became this mean
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by OAM4J: 1:55am On Nov 16, 2009
Bro, go buy another TV now, abi wetin you wan make we talk.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Kunbee: 3:31am On Nov 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You're such an idiot.
As much as you think we care about your daily meal, we actually dnt give a shit.

DEATH grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You're such an idiot.

Seconded. . .
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by coolier(f): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2009
Mr blazer:

I hate home videos with passion.

Me too.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by HarryPotter1(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2009
Mr blazer abi na Mr razor blade which one be ur own.if una like make una break the TV dat one no concern me.òdé
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by SisiKill1: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2009
Ok caressing you in church is one thing but loving Nollywood? Dude All i gotta say is RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. . .coz it does. You are with a she-devil buddy.

Jeez! How on earth can anyone be passionate about Nollywood if there's nothing wrong with them?
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by ruskiee(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Ok caressing you in church is one thing but loving Nollywood? Dude All i gotta say is RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. . .coz it does. You are with a she-devil buddy.

Jeez! How on earth can anyone be passionate about Nollywood if there's nothing wrong with them?

People are passionate about many things, and errr nollywood included.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by Mrblazer(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Fl Gator. If your bf beat you na for my body you wan retaliate? Chipmunk
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by izeek(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
tell her to come with her own cable when next she coming.

and also her t.v, and oh electricity too, or she just puts up with what u watching.
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by smooooooth: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
thank god it's not a fight btw bollywwod and ghollywood grin
Re: She Wants Nollywood And I Want Hollywood. by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
so after touchin ur manliness in church, now she wants u to eat the remote?
wht da hell!!

the next thread shd be how she poisoned ur dog

pls alert me when u open the next thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? / Does She Love Me / Honest Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.