Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? (30050 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I hope say if I call you 'google theologian' tomorrow you no go vex?

I no go vex bros.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Niflheim(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2016
@OP,

When you prove to me that "Ogogo the egusi soup pot", "Alhaji Warapa aka Baba Epilepsy", "Sir Collin the coconut headed rat", and "Shit lips the talking buttocks" do not exist...........................then I will also prove to you that your god does not also exist!!!
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Thats "your" jewish rabbi
"My jewish" rabbi agrees.

I hope u know Paul was a Jew ?

That left Judaism and partly invented christianity. You know very well that am talking about when I make reference to Jews.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

That left Judaism and partly invented christianity. You know very well that am talking about when I make reference to Jews.

I dont know bros.
The ones I know agree with me.
Unless u want to tell them they are not Jews again.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

I dont know bros.
The ones I know agree with me.
Unless u want to tell them they are not Jews again.

Paul was a Jew that left the religion and started christianity. Jews are not Christians. Go to Israel today and see if you will find any of them that agrees with you.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

Paul was a Jew that left the religion and started christianity. Jews are not Christians . Go to Israel today and see if you will find any of them that agrees with you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian

U can see that?

Please dont argue further.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Niflheim(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2016
WOOOOOOW!!! So christians use Wikipedia for reference purposes?!!! CHAI!!! Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian

U can see that?

Please dont argue further.

Are the Jews living in Israel today Christians? Can you name any Rabbi in Israel today that is a christian? Those are the ones am talking about. If you meet any of them he will read the passages you reffred to very differently.

By the way why are you using wikipedia?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Niflheim:
WOOOOOOW!!! So christians use Wikipedia for reference purposes?!!! CHAI!!! Hypocrisy!!!

After haranguing another person for using wikipedia the shameless hypocrite is now using it to support his arguments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

Are the Jews living in Israel today Christians? Can you name any Rabbi in Israel today that is a christian? Those are the ones am talking about. If you meet any of them he will read the passages you reffred to very differently.

Just like u have to live in kano to be an hausa man abi?
So its now living in israel that makes one Jew?
After your "Jews are not Christians" abi?
Even at that, they are in israel sef.

E don do bro.
No time for dancing today.

Anything that helps u to sleep well.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Let me present another evidently absurd question.

Which one of you mediocre can prove that there is no black cat on this table?

Damogul or damogull, felixomor and co.

Your attention is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by MrMontella(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
My eyes have seen my ears. David was not only a king, he was also a prophet. Cc: MrMontella
lol..
Dont mind him...

Think for once they wont!

What is a prophecy?

Must have a Future tense...

Mr Felixomor..

Is Psalm 10:4-7 a prophecy?

Even psalm 53:1 sef!

Abeg think!

The next thing you will say is that a statement such as ''that is a boy/he is a boy'' is also a prophetic statetment..

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

lol..
Dont mind him...

What is a prophecy?

Mr Felixomor..

Abeg think!

The next thing you will say is that a statement such as ''that is a boy/he is a boy'' is also a prophetic statetment..

Rubbish

Why will i waste time on someone who doesnt even know what the bible is except when he is on Nairaland?

God forbid lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Just like u have to live in kano to be an hausa man abi?
So its now living in israel that makes one Jew?
After your "Jews are not Christians" abi?
Even at that, they are in israel sef.

E don do bro.
No time for dancing today.

Anything that helps u to sleep well.

You are very good at dancing around. Are the Jews living in Israel today christians? Will their Rabbis interpret the verse the same way as you? Again who are the people living in Israel today? Are they Jews or christians?

You still haven't answered why you were using wikipedia.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

lol..
Dont mind him...

What is a prophecy?

Mr Felixomor..

Abeg think!

Rubbish

He still hasn't usd his superior knowledge of the bible to tell is why it isn't the people living at that time the author was referring to.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who would prove that there is no red rabbit on this table?

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

You are very good at dancing around. Are the Jews living in Israel today christians? Will their Rabbis interpret the verse the same way as you? Again who are the people living in Israel today? Are they Jews or christians?

You still haven't answered why you were using wikipedia.

"Jews are not Christians"

According to u.

Rest
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

"Jews are not Christians"

According to u.

Rest

Jews are christians according to you.

Don't rest.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by MrMontella(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Why will i waste time on someone who doesnt even know what the bible is except when he is on Nairaland?

God forbid lipsrsealed
go and sleep...
Mr prophecy
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by MrMontella(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

He still hasn't usd his superior knowledge of the bible to tell is why it isn't the people living at that time the author was referring to.
he cant na..

Na blabber
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

go and sleep...
Mr prophecy

U r the one who needs sleep my dear.
This is religious section.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
dalaman:

Jews are christians according to you.

Don't rest.

Of course, there are Jews that are Christians.
Wikipedia backs me up.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by MrMontella(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

U r the one who needs sleep my dear. This is religious section.
sorry..this rubbish statement has been thrashed before!
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

sorry..this rubbish statement has been thrashed before!

That u need sleep?
Where was that thrashed?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by MrMontella(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

That u need sleep? Where was that thrashed?
your input that this is the religion section!
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by ScienceWatch: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It has been debunked numerous times ad nauseum .
It has become clear to all that the guy KINGEBUKASBLOG is wise when debating atheists here.

Attention debaters: Stop falling for the tricks atheists use to trap you into the demonic.! So-called Theists set up fake topics to challenge you to a debate are only trying to brag to their mentally disturbed buddies.

They are not a neutral party trying to set up an objective and fair confrontation for both sides. They are deliberately trying to stack the deck against you.

They want you to lose the debate before you set foot on the topic.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Libradeus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by ScienceWatch: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You do realize that there is a massive difference between Religious Skepticism and Atheism . And that religious skepticism has nothing to do with the existence of God . I hope you do realize that . Don't waste our time bro , where is proof the Supreme Being does not exist ?
He wont even try to answer you KINGEBUKASBLOG. He is using a common method also used by his failed prophet Richard Dawkins.

What is more important though, is to be aware of their hidden motives for debating on religious topics !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.