Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (20353 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2016
We might feel it is grace to be able to move around with whichever amount of ladies we want so far the resources is available, but what is the essence of having bad ladies around you when you can have one good lady?

Relationship should be filled with happiness and peace of mind only if you are with the right one. But as it is for some women to take some good men for granted, so also we have those type of people among men.

She is pretty, humble, obedient, loyal what have you, yet you prefer to maltreat her, you feel she is not as troublesome as you want your woman to be.

Despite the fact that you are seeing some other women outside doesn't mean you should disregard the one at home or that good lady that has chosen to be with you for the rest of her life.

Not that she is not been called by other men out there, but because she believes all the happiness and peace of mind she ever wished for is with you.

Remember you approached her yourself because you find something attractive in her that "other ladies" lacks no matter what your priority is in a woman.

For this reason alone, you must try to treat her the best way no other man can treat her.

Yes, there are many good women outside, but to come across one is extremely rear, but if you are lucky to have gotten one you need to let her know her kind is rear by trusting her and taking good care of her in all aspects not minding if it will get to her head or not.

Disregarding her ideas, not sharing little time with her, maltreating her etc, will only help her out to meet someone that deserves her, at the end, you will hate yourself to have allowed her out of your life because she will shine brighter than you ever knew her.

Even if you have others you are touching outside, the moment you step out of where you meet other girls you must disregard anything that can make your woman sad.

There is no crime making those you are flirting with knows you respect your woman, the boundary should be large.

READ ALSO: SINGLE LADIES: DON'T TAKE YOUR MAN FOR GRANTED.

Her call is important anytime, her feeling and emotion are important anytime, even if you cannot attend to any of these when they call knocking your reason must be extremely genuine.

To be successful as a man, you must make your woman happy at all times, her happiness put more smiles in your pocket.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/12/single-men-don-take-your-woman-for.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by CHOPUP411(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

What am I even supposed to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by ikp120(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2016
If she misbehave eh, I go just delete her phone number faster than otapiapia dey delete rat grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:
If she misbehave eh, I go just delete her phone number faster than otapiapia dey delete rat grin grin grin
lol
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by tessybby(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
its vice vasa

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by yinkslinks(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
WHY?
bamisepeters:
We might feel it is grace to be able to move around with whichever amount of ladies we want so far the resources is available, but what is the essence of having bad ladies around you when you can have one good lady?

Relationship should be filled with happiness and peace of mind only if you are with the right one. But as it is for some women to take some good men for granted, so also we have those type of people among men.

She is pretty, humble, obedient, loyal what have you, yet you prefer to maltreat her, you feel she is not as troublesome as you want your woman to be.

Despite the fact that you are seeing some other women outside doesn't mean you should disregard the one at home or that good lady that has chosen to be with you for the rest of her life.

Not that she is not been called by other men out there, but because she believes all the happiness and peace of mind she ever wished for is with you.

Remember you approached her yourself because you find something attractive in her that "other ladies" lacks no matter what your priority is in a woman.

For this reason alone, you must try to treat her the best way no other man can treat her.

Yes, there are many good women outside, but to come across one is extremely rear, but if you are lucky to have gotten one you need to let her know her kind is rear by trusting her and taking good care of her in all aspects not minding if it will get to her head or not.

Disregarding her ideas, not sharing little time with her, maltreating her etc, will only help her out to meet someone that deserves her, at the end, you will hate yourself to have allowed her out of your life because she will shine brighter than you ever knew her.

Even if you have others you are touching outside, the moment you step out of where you meet other girls you must disregard anything that can make your woman sad.

There is no crime making those you are flirting with knows you respect your woman, the boundary should be large.

Her call is important anytime, her feeling and emotion are important anytime, even if you cannot attend to any of these when they call knocking your reason must be extremely genuine.

To be successful as a man, you must make your woman happy at all times, her happiness put more smiles in your pocket.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/12/single-men-don-take-your-woman-for.html
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Martinola(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's gud to value wat u av and takia of it...BUT i'm not ready for all of these so, i am not interested cos ryt nw it cnt add any value to my life.

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Opakan2: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
all these mumu people wey go just wake up dey write nonsense sef

OP you wey dey treat your woman right, wetin you don achieve?

mumu

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by iamswizz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think it would have made more sense if this write-up was written in french

21 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Flashh: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nothing dey una head again except yeye relationship tips.

This one no epp me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
OOOOOO not another one
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by veekid(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016

which woman? This our naija own? #yeye

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by naijaboiy: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
I concur! We have some men who are just immature and irresponsible. They would take their women for granted and maltreat her despite the fact that she's loyal and humble towards him.

This kind of men will sleep around with other women but the moment their woman answers just a phone call from a friend or colleague it becomes a big problem.

I only but pity the women who are in such relationships or worst of all marriage. Please if you're in such relationship it's better you start thinking twice.

If you're a guy and you've got such a woman please respect her. If you happen to be a philanderer, never rub it on her face. She's not a fool for sticking with you despite your dirty behaviors.

This also applies to women who treat their respectful husbands or boyfriends like trash.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Mutuwa(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
tessybby:
its vice vasa

Now you talking writing..
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by IamPrince1: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
chaii Ukochukwu ewelu ego bazaar ndi uka wee mee MMM o - Chief Chiwetalu Agu 2016
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by passionate88: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bleep RELATIONSHIP IN NIGERIA.....

SCAMS EVERYWHERE

6 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by ewaski(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
nice one op
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by kennynelcon(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Since I was born, I crush and move on.
I hate drama esp from opp Sex.

Born single, Lol.

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by b3llo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice! Ladies treat your man well too...
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Tynasparks(f): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by fbtowner(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided me I don't do relationship the drama and wahala pass the enjoyment undecided

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
bamisepeters:

What a load of tosh!

4 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Boring
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by DozieInc(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Silentscreamer(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
i hope dey will listen
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by pussyAvenger: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
bamisepeters:

wen a broke guy is dating a preety lady...d guy is at mercy of the babe...and she threatens break up at d flimsist provocation..........then why commit to one fuckin woman wen u are rich.....u be mumu....

6 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by goingape1: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
women are not to be treated like humans!
they should be treated like animals...

5 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by yazzman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
We don hear...next
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by xty50(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Flashh:
Nothing dey una head again except yeye relationship tips.

This one no epp me.
i swear.as if there are no important things to discuss anymore.
Re: SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

If you're a guy and you've got such a woman please respect her. If you happen to be a philanderer, never rub it on her face. She's not a fool for sticking with you despite your dirty behaviors.

Now you remember she isn't a fool for sticking by him. You were on some other thread yabbing such ladies today.
Nice post all the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / My Girlfriend Wants Access To My Scholarship Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.