Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? (914 Views)

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Well! Since I joined nairaland, av always wondered about the rush for FTC, likes, n shares.
Perhaps FTC is just a way of having fun, personally I dnt know but anyone who cares about me should pls tell me the advantage.

Likes and shares - pls sincerely is there an award for this, or is there money earned here when ur likes and shares get to a certain number Pls I'd love to make money as well, I may be ignorant of this but the rate at which Nairalanders crave for the two suggests to me that there must be profitability in this or it would qualify you for some pecuniary benefits , I suppose.

Pls I don't want to be left out of the boons derived if there is any , can someone pls explain
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by Olasco93: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you don't know, Nairaland is a STRESS reliever and Sweeter than an Action Film and WWE on TV. Forget the E-fight and E-Wrestling you see us do here, we Nairalanders are one family. The LIKES and SHARE you see here is just a pure FALLACY that gives a good feeling (like the guy in the below photo) to a POSTER/COMMENTOR but trust Nigerians, LIKES envelop a feeling in their oddorrifferrous heart, like the Aboki below. LIKES show that people See, Love, Like, Value and Cherish your post NEGATIVELY or POSITIVELY.
200 likes will make you feel like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by IbroVic(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
I wish the gods are on nairaland to see this
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Likes and share indicate the percentage of people that agree or disagree on your post

basically, if I like your post it shows you've spoken my mind and vers-vesa

in other words, in terms of monetary value or accreditations likes and shares is as useless as MMM

quote me anywhere
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by olawealth1000(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
OP yaff want to join badgang. #ComingThrough

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by thorpido(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seun secretly gives money to first to comment people especially if it gets to front page and if your likes get to a certain amount too,there is a bonus.
It's secret sha.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by casttlebarbz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
d poster above me is very right...
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by lilmax(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
thorpido:
Seun secretly gives money to first to comment people especially if it gets to front page and if your likes get to a certain amount too,there is a bonus.
It's secret sha.

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Likes,shares And Ftc? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Really? So Wt amount of likes n share qualifies one for d secret cash
casttlebarbz:
d poster above me is very right...

(1) (Reply)

. / Experience The Science Of Beauty With Vitabiotics Perfectil Platinum. / Buy Laptop And Household Appliances And Pay Over 10months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.