Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa (42217 Views)

Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / Fried Indomie / The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why will someone use his money to eat something that will give him sickness and need to use more money to treat?,indomie is not a healthy meal, infact all types of noodles are not healthy, better to go for spaghetti or macaroni, anyway na dem know, never been a fan of noodles

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by MrImole: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
mtchew
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
sanandreas:
I dislike Indomie. It is paper weight in my stomach. Real men go for poundi

baba God bless you back and front...
na only you done talk my mind since 33BC
I dey ask people how dem dey enjoy that food sef?
Mtcheweeew.. if everybody be like me indomie no go sell fa...

so seun if I come visit you no cook indomie for me o.

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by angelTI(f): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
OK. We have heard. Na so

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by odogwu9(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
KomonSense:
Popular Twitter User has quit buying Indomie Because It has the photo of Controversial Blogger Omojuwa

Indomie "Influencer Like No other" Promo is at it again. This time putting the photo of Controversial Blogger Omojuwa on the body of Indomie Super Pack. But this did not go down well with a popular Twitter User #AguiyiIronsi ‏@ManiPeters who said he has temporarily boycotted Indomie till further notice.

But we don't whether the boycott means not buying or eating Indomie at all till further notice.... Na waa oooo.

To stop eating Indomie in this kind recession period, No be suicide Mission be that?

https://twitter.com/ManiPeters/status/807490459039891456

Weather u boycott or girlcott indomie. .your actions has no significant effect on the growth and market value of indomie noodles manufacturers. ..

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
RagnarBankz:
I swear!...i will only stop eating indomie when i see Buhari's picture on it!!! :cool if i eat am again.. make i DIE!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

This one pass me. You better delete or edit that comment.
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Codes151(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Twitter who Who be this one !!! He's got 2k follows to actually write sth to be regarded as influential! Smh

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by chronique(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
As baseless and ordinary as this may sound, this might affect the manufacturers of indomie. Personally, I detest the guy called omojuwa and anything associated with him. I don't think de united foods understand how politics in naija works. You can't brand your product with a controversial pro APC supporter who has a knack for constituting a nuisance on twitter, on a product you intend to sell to millions of Nigerians, and expect everyone to buy it.

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by holuwasheyir: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
indo generation were una dey
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by seunlly(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Buh y nonsense thread.
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Gerrard59(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
I even thought he was going to stop eating noodles because of the MSG stuff. Deluded influencer undecided
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by valx2: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
I refused to take a calendar gift from magníficat farms because it carries denrele edun's girlish picture.. Why would I want to keep that in my house?
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Cletus77(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Make i go throway the ones wey dey here jere..Wat nonsense angry

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by sanandreas(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
MykOnyxo:

baba God bless you back and front...
na only you done talk my mind since 33BC
I dey ask people how dem dey enjoy that food sef?
Mtcheweeew.. if everybody be like me indomie no go sell fa...

so seun if I come visit you no cook indomie for me o.

Kikiki true talk fa
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by RaeMystix: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
esthel:
one of the fellows that influenced us to be in this recession
Ohhhhhhkay!. Still doesn't warrant his comment about making a decision to stop consuming a product, just cos of some individual who actually never forced him to vote for Buhari.
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by googlepikins: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
For this, no more indomie noodles in my house. Thunder fire indomie noodles

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
RagnarBankz:
I swear!...i will only stop eating indomie when i see Buhari's picture on it!!! :cool if i eat am again.. make i DIE!!!!
what if you see buhari picture in Nigerian currency will you stop spending money

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Tedassie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Babzilla:
I stopped buying cos of the price. Na spagetti and macaroni sure pass
I tellz u,Spagz na d koko

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by MONITZ: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Costello559:
If yiu no buy, well, E GO STILL DY SELLLLLLL

NO DY SPOIL PEOPLE BIZNES because OF SHIT.... HABA

Hope u know that 1+1=2.....
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Jofez: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
There is a special package indomie has for celebrities. They will customize their noodles and get them delivered by sound sultan to the celebrity. They ve given Toke makinwa, denrele, emmanuela, uncle freeze, D banj, funke akindele... Many of them.No indomie in the market has the picture of that man. If you stop buying indomie, indomie will not even notice your absence. Besides who you epp?

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by marshalcarter: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
greatgod2012:

Why can't you prepare it like that yourself
Why must it be your gf's duty
as pesin cum be broke ass nko cry
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by LastSurvivor11: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Indomie has lost it just like bubu

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Glaxx(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by leye4u: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
I no fit chop the one with OMojuwa's PIC on it ooooo.....
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by kayo80(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Babzilla:
I stopped buying cos of the price.
Na spagetti and macaroni sure pass

Me too. I see Indomie Noodles promo vans everywhere these days in Ibadan. I guess their sales have dropped drastically.

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by willibounce1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
chronique:
As baseless and ordinary as this may sound, this might affect the manufacturers of indomie. Personally, I detest the guy called omojuwa and anything associated with him. I don't think de united foods understand how politics in naija works. You can't brand your product with a controversial pro APC supporter who has a knack for constituting a nuisance on twitter, on a product you intend to sell to millions of Nigerians, and expect everyone to buy it.

Oga nobody gives two phucks about omojuwa and his phucking influence when it comes to food. We are talking food you are talking about a picture of someone on the wrapper. Na omojuwa or the nylon you wan chop? It will not affect the manufacturers one bit because people are interested in eating only the indomie...there is no competition when it comes to noodles in naija, indomie is the best. People buy other noodles because they are cheaper. If you know the number of little children that eat indomie not to talk of adult.

Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by kayo80(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
chronique:

I get you, but people that will eat Indomie will still eat it regardless...even if they hate APC. #IndomieSavingLivesSince1899
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by kayo80(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jofez:
There is a special package indomie has for celebrities. They will customize their noodles and get them delivered by sound sultan to the celebrity. They ve given Toke makinwa, denrele, emmanuela, uncle freeze, D banj, funke akindele... Many of them.No indomie in the market has the picture of that man. If you stop buying indomie, indomie will not even notice your absence. Besides who you epp?

#Fact
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by basadenet: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
For me and my family, we shall continue to buy and eat indomie till eternity. Bad Belle people.
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by Marvis4real(f): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Influencer inded
Re: Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa by leye4u: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jofez:
even indomie no fit make that kind statement... they no go notice wet in,when companies are folding up for lack of sales...omojuwa na bad market

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat