Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56253 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2016
justman911:

Brother listen to yourself small abeg. All this liberal thinking shouldn't make you forget your values and way of life as an African. Imagine if we all are allowed to do what we want with ourselves, wahala don dey be that naa...
And to Rochas, I hate people who blow their trumpets for no meaningful reason. He has awarded the contract for construction of access road in my community THRICE and advertised it on TV countless times whereas the road is still a death trap. My brother once fell in the mud courtesy that road and u want me to be cool with him abi....

Rochas doesn't flag off or commission his projects so you are lying here. Today more than 300 roads are ongoing and none was flagged off or commissioned including this flyover.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2016
What did you take over from? You took over in rubbish things...

We lead in education till today check WAEC NECO UNITY SCHOOL etc. We lead in all academic excellence.

You have to do more to make sure that Imo state youths shun mechanic works and their women prostitution. Most of the mechanics I have encounted in Anambra and Rivers state are mostly from Imo state..

Now this is the contemporary face of Africa- Chimamanada..

Do you have such person in your state? cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

"I get am before" no be property. In the past people of Onitsha district had upper hand in education because missionaries came from there into Igboland but it's all gone today. Imo State has taken over and by an extremely wide margin. I think you should spend more of your time convincing your people to start going to school than dwelling on past glory.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by justman911(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:
The 1st Igbo President is going to be Rochas Okorocha from Ogboko in Ideato South LGA of Imo State. The reason for all these attacks on social media is simply to stop the will of God with regards to Okorocha because of jealousy but unfortunately God is with him and his will must prevail.

Honestly, I am disappointed. It's obvious you've sold your conscience. Be careful sha.... you may hang like Judas when the masses get fed up and give this evil oligarchs called the 5% potithiefing class a taste of their medicine.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Prostitute I asked a simple question..how much did you make last night...? cheesy

[s]
sekxy:

today is Sunday. .go to church agbero
byeeeeeeeeee
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Chiwude:
For your own good stop arguing with that lilliputian outcast. Seems you're new to politics section of nsiraland? The Mkpi is clannish, he has your pix and uses numerous monikers to attack his prey. He isn't Igbo to start with and he has no shame to end with. So stay clear of the cosmic disease he doesn't deserve your time.
The name Chino and his friend Abagworo are both a cancer to Igbo unity.
ok
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2016
God chose us to lead....

Kenneth Dike the first black vice president of Nigeria's premier university. When Imolites were still wearing palm leaves as clothes..

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by justman911(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Rochas doesn't flag off or commission his projects do you are lying here. Today more than 300 roads are ongoing and none was flagged off or commissioned including this flyover.

Oga pls stop allowing the little respect i have for you burn off. Rochas doesn't commission projects but he was the ONLY GOV that had enough money to sponsor two 30 mins programs on AIT to appraise himself. Go and ask how much is used to sponsor a 30 mins program on AIT btw the prime hours of 9 - 9:30. and pls don't forget to double the amount

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
pope191:

Ghost industries sha? Too bad you have to shy away from the truth, just to cover face. and whats so urban about Owerri planning? The hand along aba road? Roads without drainage? The flood that covers douglas, weathdral to chukwuma? The dirt you guys heap at douglas and school road? Don't quote me again, if you can't name one industry or humble yourself. Have a good day

Mind! I'm not from Anambra...
Keep quiet there! Industries in Nigeria are slave camps especially the private ones. These so called industries can only pay #10,000 to #20,000. Unless you are talking of gainful employment or businesses, otherwise, you are not making sense.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The truth is that most of these fools who come here to test dick size aren't even Igbos. Just don't get deceived bro. It will only be unwise of people to take things they see from unknown elements on Nairaland seriously.

As for the mofo you quoted, no one cares if he's Ikwere or not. Having them among us doesn't make us any better so we don't really care if they choose to align with the Igbos or not.
Best post so far here, you really understand the game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2016
This is how well roll, we go out there and defeat the world and return with the trophy while you keep talking rubbish but we have been doing same since 1800 till now.. cheesy

The team of five students from Anambra State representing Nigeria in this year’s edition of the World Schools Debate Championship has defeated the debate team of Katong Convent School in Singapore.
The Anambra’s team had emerged champions at the President’s Schools Debate Contest held in Ogun State last October to mark Nigeria’s 55th Independence and consequently assumed the status of Nigeria’s flag bearer in the World Schools Debate Championship for 2016.

http://authorityngr.com/2016/01/-World-Debate-Championship--Anambra-students-shine-in-Singapore/

4 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
This is who we are, we excel in all fields................... cheesy

Schematics:
Anambra excels in education again, clinches 1st and 2nd positions in ANCOPSS Quiz, … Retains title for keeps!

Anambra State has continued to show its leading position in the field of education in Nigeria with the latest information revealing that students of the State posted excellent performances in the just-concluded 2015 All Nigeria Confederation of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS) Quiz competition organized for Nigerian students.

The State represented by Master Umeh Anthony Nnaemeka of Igwebuike Grammar School Awka came tops in this year’s ANCOPSS Quiz Competition organized for all schools in Nigeria as a way of enhancing academic performance of students.

By the excellent performance of Master Umeh, Anambra State retains the cup for keeps, being the 3rd consecutive time students from the State are winning the cup.

ANCOPSS organizes the Quiz and Essay competitions yearly for competition by all schools in the nation as a way of enhancing academic performance of students.

In the Essay competition of the same ANCOPSS Competition, Miss Okoro Chiazagom Emmanuella of Queen of the Rosary College, Onitsha (Q.R.C) Onitsha took the 2nd position.

Normally, the ANCOPSS competition starts from the various states at the Local Government Area level, then 1st position winners move to compete at State level, from where they move to compete at Zonal level and from the six geopolitical Zones, the national competitors emerge.

Reacting to the outstanding performance of students from the State in the Quiz and Essay competitions, governor Obiano restated the commitment of his administration to continue to improve on infrastructure and manpower in the schools at all levels.

Recall that governor Obiano was welcomed into office in early 2014 with the news of successful performances of candidates from the State who recorded first position among all the states in the country whose candidates took the 2013 National Examinations Council (NECO).

The NECO success came barely a week after the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) statistics showed that Anambra State came first among all the states in the country whose students took the 2013 WASSCE.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/178731/1/anambra-excels-in-education-again-clinches-1st-pos.html

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
sekxy:

lmao keep calling me prostitute like ur life depends on it...lool stupid boy .u left an argument and start showing us how u treat ur women in Osha..lol I'm enjoying ur foolishness..dont Stop
Why are you wasting your time with Chino? It seems you re new here.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2016
sekxy:

lmao keep calling me prostitute like ur life depends on it...lool stupid boy .u left an argument and start showing us how u treat ur women in Osha..lol I'm enjoying ur foolishness..dont Stop
Why are you wasting your time with Chino? It seems you re new here. Mind you the dude is 45yrs old living with AIDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
justman911:

Oga pls stop allowing the little respect i have for you burn off. Rochas doesn't commission projects but he was the ONLY GOV that had enough money to sponsor two 30 mins programs on AIT to appraise himself. Go and ask how much is used to sponsor a 30 mins program on AIT btw the prime hours of 9 - 9:30. and pls don't forget to double the amount

I've not seen it before. I only know of a recent plan to air a program on Imo State development by his media aide. But I am sure he doesn't do ths flag off or commission jamboree.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Pchidexy:
Why are you wasting your time with Chino? It seems you re new here. My siblings are all living with AIDS.

Chidi Njoku stop exposing your poor siblings. Were you not the one that infected them?

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by ritababe(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2016
dannytoe:
for your backyard Abi?

explore more
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Arinze's AIDS is at the advanced stage

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Pchidexy:
Why are you wasting your time with Chino? It seems you re new here. Mind you the dude is 45yrs old living with AIDS.
yeah..i get..I'm done with him
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Prostitute you are not going anywhere..

sekxy:

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by justman911(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

I've not seen it before. I only know of a recent plan to air a program on Imo State development by his media aide. But I am sure he doesn't do ths flag off or commission jamboree.

I do like your mature manner of reasonably driving home your point. Those programs ran mainly in his first tenure. That man Rochas is either really surrounded by lying sycophants or just insensitive and inhumane to see that priorities are prioritized.
Am not pro Ihedioha o...... I detest that one too. I am just for any man that will sacrifice for the good of his people and i refuse to believe that such men arAre non-existent. I wish Dee Sam Mbakwe's ghost can come govern again.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Emmacolinho:
young boy, when someone do something good, you applaud the person. Now go back to bed Junior.
I know where you belong
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2016
justman911:

Brother listen to yourself small abeg. All this liberal thinking shouldn't make you forget your values and way of life as an African. Imagine if we all are allowed to do what we want with ourselves, wahala don dey be that naa...
And to Rochas, I hate people who blow their trumpets for no meaningful reason. He has awarded the contract for construction of access road in my community THRICE and advertised it on TV countless times whereas the road is still a death trap. My brother once fell in the mud courtesy that road and u want me to be cool with him abi....
African indeed! What have we achieved with our African mentality. Rochas is a politician and every politician blows trumpet. I have no business with any government in Nigeria. They don't give me food but if we must criticize, let's not be biased about it.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by MrEverest(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:

nwoke mbaise!

Why wont my statement be useless to u?

The truth pains!.....if mbaise pple are too good,ndi igbo wont make a proverd abt them!

Why was that proverd made?

Tell me tongue
Your reasoning shows you are still a child or an adult with a very low IQ. The owner of this blog should find a way to bar re.tarded people like you from commenting on nairaland. It makes sane people sick, having to put up with disgusting reprobats like you!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2016
sekxy:

Look at his pictures and the proof his HIV status. This will show you how frustration has made him hate everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
It pain am wella stop posting unknown people and post my real picture. The day you can decode who is behind this moniker is the day I will give you an award..

Now look at the Chidi Njoku the armed robber terrorizing Onitsha and other places...

Pchidexy:
Look at his pictures and the proof his HIV status. This will show you how frustration has made him hate everybody.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
We give our source of pictures for confirmation. Stop posting random pictures..

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Pchidexy:
wha?geeze
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Our information is verified from source. Chidi Njoku here is your number. Any body that doubts should call you to confirm. You are a wanted armed robber in Onitsha. You left your useless Imo state and went to Anambra

Chidi Njoku- Wanted armed robber

Phone number: 07031510299

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Psoul(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

I also reside in Owerri, that flyover has never been used. Moulded blocks were used in the construction. I meannthe one at Orji near Iwuanyanwu's glass house

My brother, may be u always pass through there while in a vehicle. Were u ever there to inspect the work, not from afar but from a close range?

From the pictures u added, u can clearly see that the whole body of the fly over is ruggedly reinforced by heavy iron interlocking work. The big supporting pillars have already been erected. The block work u are seeing there is to enable the final finishing decoration be done as it may not be easy on the hard concrete. The real pillars are inside the block work. Just like in house construction. Some buildings have single or twin long front pillars especially at the front which are covered with the fragile POP work for beautification. Will u then say that the house is suspended on a POP? The POP conceals the Solid pillar, so it is in this fly over.

If the body of the flyover can be reinforced as seen in your pictures, what then stops them from doing same on the pillars. Why reinforcing the body and using block for the pillars? Check it out bro.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by okwadatigbogal: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a prostitute and should be treated as such. Imo state women are a risk and danger in marriage including you no wonder you are not married yet..LOL!

Imo state men are mostly armed robbers that were chased away from Upper Iweka now they have gone back to Imo state to continue their armed robbery. They have also moved into militancy. Prostitution and armed robbery runs in the blood of every Imolite. Cursed people.. cheesy

[s][/s]

useless illiterate bulldog. foolish village boy that lacks home training. imo state is the first and original igbo state whether u like it or not. it was from imo that ur foolish self was carved out from. it has the highest population of igbos and most educated and enlightened, classy and civil ppl. I have observed that why u anambra ppl hate imo ppl is because the true igbos are the isus in present day imo state. real history and not the lies u ppl concocted stated that majority of core igbos trace themselves to Amaigbo(in present day imo state), hence the name ""Amaigbo". I have followed this thread and u ppl keep justifying why u are regarded as core illiterates and touts, who feel so inferior that they have the need to compete over every rubbish. Imo state is a well planned city, yes history shows that it is the only well-planned and structured state in the whole southeast. u dont just wake up and buid what u like simply because u have money. Majority(not all) of anambra ppl are from nearby igala(go and trace ur history), even history notes that the so called nri was an igala man who migrated to nearby present day Anambra, it is only recently that anambra ppl started claiming that they came from israel. They are the real diluted igbos, that is why they exhibit animalistic tendencies which are not seen in normal igbo culture. they have serious inferiority complex issues. I know majority of other igbos are classy and would never engage in online discussion with them, but it is time to put a stop to the lies these fools tell all the time. Remove Nnewi from Anambra and the rest are without substance and rubbish. Anambra ppl are NOT rich or industrious. Nnewi, Abiriba, Nkwere, Arochukwu/Arondizuogu have among the richest ppl in the whole igboland. if you talk about industrious,Aba ppl in Abia state are it. Anambra ppl are mostly illiterates who believe in illgotten wealth. check all the drug dealers paraded in the news, they are all anambra, ritualists nko- anambra. when an illiterate and money miss road gets illgotten wealth, the resultant effect is stupidity, noise and bragging, a trait most of them exhibit. You can never see an imo man bragging and pasting pictures of paschal dozie's house(one of the richest in nigeria) infact no one hears about him because imo ppl dont brag. or abia ppl bragging about uche ogah, orji kalu or chima anyaso. that trait is for anambra illiterates.Most of them are natural enemies of progess, they are never happy when others are doing well, that is why are fetish, killing each other up and down. no matter how hard u try to propagate lies, u are not core/real igbos. u are igala imposters who are trying to force urselves down our throats, and because the real igbos are enlightened and accomodating we accepted them. Like I said this trait is not common to all anambra ppl. we enlightened ppl know that state creation is a political agenda, not all towns in the same state come from the same stock but it is only a few illiterates that dont know that state creation is nonsense. before now ppl where differentiated by their towns. so u poor hating anambra fools on nairaland continue in your stupidity

6 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Our information is verified from source. Chidi Njoku here is your number.

Chidi Njoku- Wanted armed robber

Phone number: 07031510299

We post pictures with links for confirmation and not random pictures lol

He was caught last year and was later released after 6month..see below.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2016
This one is pained beyond repair. .lol

Who has time to read the nonsense you have written in anger and frustration!

Abeg calm down before you die typing rubbish.

Now until your useless worthless Imo state can have just one of these stars then you will remain outcasts and illiterates.

[s]
okwadatigbogal:

useless illiterate bulldog. foolish village boy that lacks home training. imo state is the first and original igbo state whether u like it or not. it was from imo that ur foolish self was carved out from. it has the highest population of igbos and most educated and enlightened, classy and civil ppl. I have observed that why u anambra ppl hate imo ppl is because the true igbos are the isus in present day imo state. real history and not the lies u ppl concocted stated that majority of core igbos trace themselves to Amaigbo(in present day imo state), hence the name ""Amaigbo". I have followed this thread and u ppl keep justifying why u are regarded as core illiterates and touts, who feel so inferior that they have the need to compete over every rubbish. Imo state is a well planned city, yes history shows that it is the only well-planned and structured state in the whole southeast. u dont just wake up and buid what u like simply because u have money. Majority(not all) of anambra ppl are from nearby igala(go and trace ur history), even history notes that the so called nri was an igala man who migrated to nearby present day Anambra, it is only recently that anambra ppl started claiming that they came from israel. They are the real diluted igbos, that is why they exhibit animalistic tendencies which are not seen in normal igbo culture. they have serious inferiority complex issues. I know majority of other igbos are classy and would never engage in online discussion with them, but it is time to put a stop to the lies these fools tell all the time. Remove Nnewi from Anambra and the rest are without substance and rubbish. Anambra ppl are NOT rich or industrious. Nnewi, Abiriba, Nkwere, Arochukwu/Arondizuogu have among the richest ppl in the whole igboland. if you talk about industrious,Aba ppl in Abia state are it. Anambra ppl are mostly illiterates who believe in illgotten wealth. check all the drug dealers paraded in the news, they are all anambra, ritualists nko- anambra. when an illiterate and money miss road gets illgotten wealth, the resultant effect is stupidity, noise and bragging, a trait most of them exhibit. You can never see an imo man bragging and pasting pictures of paschal dozie's house(one of the richest in nigeria) infact no one hears about him because imo ppl dont brag. or abia ppl bragging about uche ogah, orji kalu or chima anyaso. that trait is for anambra illiterates.Most of them are natural enemies of progess, they are never happy when others are doing well, that is why are fetish, killing each other up and down. no matter how hard u try to propagate lies, u are not core/real igbos. u are igala imposters who are trying to force urselves down our throats, and because the real igbos are enlightened and accomodating we accepted them. Like I said this trait is not common to all anambra ppl. we enlightened ppl know that state creation is a political agenda, not all towns in the same state come from the same stock but it is only a few illiterates that dont know that state creation is nonsense. before now ppl where differentiated by their towns. so u poor hating anambra fools on nairaland continue in your stupidity
[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.