Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS (43899 Views)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by KingAfo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
We must chop am together

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
is dat his achievement?
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by akinszz: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
No, na alligator pepper
ajepako:
This is alligator shebi?

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
blessedvisky:

Sure. Only Crocodiles are in Africa. Alligators exist in North America,

Please what is difference between Alligator and CROCODILE. I always take them to mean same.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by ebby9z(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Afi "bear hand" naa... smiley
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Kdiva(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
dragonking3:
"I killed it with my bear hands like David and the bear " undecided undecided undecided undecided

You go know people were nor attend Sunday school

David actually killed a Bear

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by femi4: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abeg when did David kill a bear? Bible students.. ......Edakun EPP me
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Revamped(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
ritababe:

no alligator in Africa? are you serious?
Yes ma, there are no alligators in Africa
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by blessedvisky(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Largas:

Please what is difference between Alligator and CROCODILE. I always take them to mean same.

Shape of the jaw: The easiest way of telling apart crocodiles from alligators, however, is to look at their noses. Alligators (and caimans) have a wide "U"-shaped, rounded snout (like a shovel), whereas crocodiles tend to have longer and more pointed "V"-shaped noses.

Personally, I use location to differentiate. I know it's practically impossible for an Alligator to be found I African waters normally. So if a creature like is caught, I know it definitely isn't it.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by purem(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Shey una dey craze ni
Hw una go say da tin
No be alligator

Anyway adey smell lie
4 d post cos e no explain
Hw in take kill am wit hand
Abi na in nek u grab
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
blessedvisky:

Shape of the jaw: The easiest way of telling apart crocodiles from alligators, however, is to look at their noses. Alligators (and caimans) have a wide "U"-shaped, rounded snout (like a shovel), whereas crocodiles tend to have longer and more pointed "V"-shaped noses.

Personally, I use location to differentiate. I know it's practically impossible for an Alligator to be found I African waters normally. So if a creature like is caught, I know it definitely isn't it.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by yedidiah(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
I remember that year wen we still dey hunt. Monitor Lizard wipe my dog with him tail eh, Na straight to house the dog run.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by LorDBolton(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
It has gone to 'reptilion' (reptile heaven)
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
dragonking3:
"I killed it with my bear hands like David and the bear " undecided undecided undecided undecided

You go know people were nor attend Sunday school

Hehehehe. People when dey sleep for church
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by ajepako(f): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
akinszz:
No, na alligator pepper

No you didnt get the joke

At first the headline read"alligator" but after several bashing it was corrected to monitor lizard...

Got it now?
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
biko wats d diff btwn a monitor lizard and a komodo dragon? they kinda look alike
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole

D great hunter in d forest of a thousand demons
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by cyber5(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Blood Of Zechariah
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
i remember d time i kill dix monitor lizard i taught it was snake,omo if u see how i use all my power hit am wit d cutlass wey dey wit me eehhh grin
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Kingbuhari(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
this yeloba demons should stop killing our endangered species, see the kind shanty house he live.. this one will go down with ewedu and amala
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by harlee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
am surprised this got to front page,when he no be snake
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by mastermaestro(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kdiva:

David actually killed a Bear

Imagine the number of likes that dude got for challenging an authentic information with a false stance. sad
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Malcolm5x: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:
Nigerians for the last time there is no alligator in Africa , that's a monitor lizard
guy when last u use google...pipo da lie sha
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by skyba: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mmmmmmm

I smell lies

[url][/url][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Henon: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na the lizard dey cut your game? Why you come kill am?
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by nwaanambra1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
idupaul:

Yeah no a single specie of alligator lives in Africa except it was brought as a pet

'bloda'! pls no talk wetin u no know!

aligator dey 'deta' state boku!

i don even chop the meat! e test like chicken! cool

oh! and yes i know the difference between 'arigator' and 'clocodile'!
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Kdiva(f): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
mastermaestro:

Imagine the number of likes that dude got for challenging an authentic information with a false stance. sad

lol.. don't mind him
And he typed that with so much confidence.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
I almost kill something like this on Wednesday
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by nwaanambra1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
harlee:
am surprised this got to front page,when he no be snake

monitor lizard na snake cousin - so all join the things wey lala lipsrsealed likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Kdiva(f): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
femi4:
Abeg when did David kill a bear? Bible students.. ......Edakun EPP me

read 1samuel 17:34-36
where David mentioned it. I can't remember the verse where he actually killed it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by mastermaestro(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kdiva:

lol.. don't mind him
And he typed that with so much confidence.

Now I agree with the saying that ignorance exudes immense pomposity. In ignorance his guts is shocking still! smiley
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Kdiva(f): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
mastermaestro:

Now I agree with the saying that ignorance exudes immense pomposity. In ignorance his guts is shocking still! smiley
grin
ldkm.. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.