Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com (63972 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Aburi001: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:
The only people that crashed the mmm is the greedy so-called guiders.

Why should there be guiders?
What is their usefulness since they cannot even take part in decision making like in the case of this freezing?

Goodbye MMM, welcome Altimate Cycle and NNN.....lol grin
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by MrIcredible: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aburi001:
Goodbye MMM, welcome Altimate Cycle and NNN.....lol grin
Guy Abeg
This nnn dey pay?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Mtncardseller(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
I laugh. A lot of people don't even understand how the system operates. MMM was shutdown by the police for tax evasion and not for defrauding people. Now let me ask you a question, how do you expect me to pay tax for helping people? They shut it down because they saw that it was a way to financial freedom and when you have financial freedom, you no longer become a slave or rather tool to the people at the top positions in government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Atiku2019: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
I laugh. A lot of people don't even understand how the system operates. MMM was shutdown by the police for tax evasion and not for defrauding people. Now let me ask you a question, how do you expect me to pay tax for helping people? They shut it down because they saw that it was a way to financial freedom and when you have financial freedom, you no longer become a slave or rather tool to the people at the top positions in government.

I hope you don't say this outside Nairaland Please cry cry Go and read about Ponzi Schemes

6 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by faitheverest(f): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wondering why the non-participants are wailing more than we,the participants! Una never take risk and the thing fail before haba, make una leave us alone na... Na una money??

8 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wicked souls, the tin Don crash leave am, na so website like mmm tek dey crash olodo, you should be ashamed of yourself by knowing well that the site is accessible and you called it crashed. wonder where you schooled, Olodo is even better than you are right now. Tufiakwa, your parents just waisted their money on ur so-called education.

6 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Miles300: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:
The only people that crashed the mmm is the greedy so-called guiders.

Why should there be guiders?
What is their usefulness since they cannot even take part in decision making like in the case of this freezing?

the guilders are the cartels , they are the scammers , people are blind to see this .... I av been tellin my friends since oct .. They are smart u don't know who u are paying to , efcc can't arrest anyone on this !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by MrIcredible: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Those so-called guiders are greedy Bastardds

Na dem crash mmm

Dis one marriage no go last...

I don't even know the usefulness of the so-called guiders if they are not even decision making like in the case of this freezing.

5 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Banks go credit your account with #25 interest.Three days later they will deduct #60 as ATM maintenance.Next week they will deduct another #50 as service charge.Banks own pass mmm.

6 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by tolexy007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
g
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Diebyfire05:
Wicked souls, the tin Don crash leave am, na so website like mmm tek dey crash olodo, you should be ashamed of yourself by knowing well that the site is accessible and you called it crashed. wonder where you schooled, Olodo is even better than you are right now. Tufiakwa, your parents just waisted their money on ur so-called education.
You don receive alert yet?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
faitheverest:
Wondering why the non-participants are wailing more than we,the participants! Una never take risk and the thing fail before haba, make una leave us alone na... Na una money??
You wey no invest a penny dey follow shuk mouth dey support mmm.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by chronique(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:

Even planwell that stole millions in Benin in the early 90's is still ringing bells in people's mind today. So go and sleep, we will talk about this mmm scam even till 2017 as some greedy nigerians never learn

Correct! You remember plan well and better life.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
When has police become a tax collector? Police wey nosabi operate phone Na computer dem won operate?

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by tyav7: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Make I hurry go join MMM

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by HomeOfMe(f): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=careercrew1 post=52024824]4 CBN, SEC, banks and the media:

We are all aware that the CBN and several banks were against the MMM scheme because it actually poses a major threat to their existence.

Imagine an individual getting a whopping 30% on his finance monthly without lifting a finger. Honestly, the offer is tempting and a lot of people were pulling their monies from the banks. This in turn will affect the banks from making huge returns of customer’s money.

Several people pulled out their funds majorly because the Nigerian banks offered almost nothing in terms of returns or interest for leaving your money in their bank for several months. A friend complained to me that after leaving several hundreds of thousands of naira in a Nigeria Bank, all he got at the end of each month was deductions for service charge. This is what propelled Nigerians to participate in the Ponzi scheme offer.

Now threatened by MMM Nigeria, the CBN, SEC and some banks had to use the media to kick against the scheme. Advert telling people not to participate in the scheme was seen in newspapers, social media and even on radio/TV.

The actions and steps taken by the CBN and banks really shook the MMM Nigeria community to the extent that a letter was written on 11th of December 17, 2016 which was addressed to the Federal government, CBN and banks. The next day, MMM Nigeria crashed.

http://www.careercrewblog.com/2016/12/see-people-that-crashed-mmm-nigeria.html[/quote mmm here,mmm There! If you want traffic on your blog,just use the powerful keyword,MMM undecided
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by djlaqua91(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM? That's so 2016. New Year is January the 14th, 2017 Jare.

3 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by nlanded: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
This December will never be the same!

During pass over service in churches, the major prayers on the lips of worshippers would be MMM grin

New year resolutions would be cantered on MMM, you'd hear things like: "Dear Lord, if you can just make MMM pay me back just my capital by January I promise to serve you all through 2017" grin

6 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Codes151(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mmm concept is nice but there is a better way to run this stuff!!! I wish we had IT people here, we can design a system that will actually work properly without crashing

4 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by faitheverest(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Love Machine:
You wey no invest a penny dey follow shuk mouth dey support mmm.

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Debonair01: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
ONE VERY CRITICAL GROUP THAT CRASHED IT WAS EVERYBODY THAT EARNED EVEN A DIME FROM THE SCHEME.

HOW DO I MEAN? EVERY MONEY ANYBODY EARNED MEANS AN EXACT LOSS TO SMONE ELSE. MAYBE NOT RIGHT AWAY, BUT BEFORE THE END OF THE SCHEME.

MY GREATEST WORRY THO IS, IF THE CHUDDY GUY REALLY MADE UP TO A BILLION NAIRA PROFIT, IT MEANS PEOPLE MUST LOSE ATLEAST 1 BILLION NAIRA, SAME AS EVERY OTHER PERSONS THAT MADE MONEY FROM THE SCHEME.

I ACTUALLY HOPE AND PRAY THE SCHEME DOESN'T RECOVER, SO THAT AT LEAST WE NIGERIANS WLD CUT OUR LOSES AS IT IS, ELSE IF IT DOES BOUNCE BACK, THE BEST THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE SM PEOPLE WILL CASH OUT BY FURTHER INCREASING THE LOSS MARGIN AND POSTPONING THE EVIL DAY.

SM PEOPLE MUST DEFINITELY FALL THE ULTIMATE MUGU, NO MAGIC CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT THAT. THE CURRENT MUGUS NOW ARE AS GOOD AS ANY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Vaxt(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Who Told this He-goat Op that MMM has crashed 3rd class students blogging everywhere

3 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by basadenet: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
It is no longer news that MMM Nigeria has crashed but what had eluded the news is the people whose actions actually led to the crash of the popular Ponzi scheme. Every participant who put their funds into the Ponzi scheme has been calling for the head of Mavrodi, however, as an observer I sat down, analyzed and finally was able to fish out the real major culprits who should be blamed for the crash of MMM Nigeria.

1 The MMM Nigeria Guiders:

As a guider in MMM Nigeria, you get 10% of the help provided from every downline or referral that are duly registered. This means that if you as a participant is to provide help of N100,000 your guider will get N10,000 richer. Now, a guider that has about let’s say 100 downline for example and each of the downlines are providing help of N100,000 that means that the guider will get N10,000 X 100= N1Million each month for doing nothing. So cool right? Wrong!! Pulling out such huge amount will lead to a major financial strain on the system, that’s why a lot of people couldn't get help anymore.

A perfect example is the Number 1 guider Chuddy. If MMM has a participant of over 3Million people and each of the people provide an average help of about N10,000 monthly, this means that Chuddy the number 1 guider will be cruising with N10,000X 3M= N3Billion monthly. This amount alone is enough to crash the system as one man eats virtually almost all the cake. Now, add all the guiders (over 12,000 guiders) to this equation and you will see that the guiders were eating the lion’s share of the cake without giving help back. All what a guider do is to log in, check how many people have provided help and then cash out. Most do not even provide help at all that’s why the system crash.
Honestly, these guiders don hammer on top participants head.

You haven't said anything reasonable here, so get your facts right before coming out to bamboozled us with fake info.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Mezenna: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
This MMM ish is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Aystarz: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:

You are not even good at consoling yourself. Well this mmm scam is a topic for the ages just like similar wonderbanks years ago, nothing new. But whats new is the same mugu scammed over again.

Lol @ topic for the ages
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
abuayman:
Chuddy Ugorji alone crashed MMM.
Chuddy Ugorji, Yinka Odeyemi, Patrick Nwabuba and other top guiders are the greedy folks who crashed the system. They all made over 1bn each from MMM. Every month, they get help of nothing less than 100m. They were not even providing help.

5 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Codes151:
Mmm concept is nice but there is a better way to run this stuff!!! I wish we had IT people here, we can design a system that will actually work properly without crashing
Already designing a better system, you can join my team!

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by cyber5(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai Nigerians are too greedy and wait ooo how do i become a guider make i dey greedy small.

And thank God i did not encourage anybody to join MMM o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.