Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill (39935 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Let me make it clear that i am not a misogynist but when you observe our ladies you have to just give them credit for going the extra miles to be annoying when dressed.

1. Drags her skimpy gown to reach its elastic limit so it won’t reveal too much of her laps

You almost think that a lady is perhaps wearing the gown of her younger sister when she drags her clothe that is not sewed to reach the knees continuously every step she takes for it to cover her revealing laps. What was she expecting after buying her nieces sized gown? It’s just so annoying that when you are very close to them and they drag their gown, you would think she is suspecting that you are looking at her laps.

2. Wraps around her neck a scarf or clothing that’s not an accessory to the dress she is wearing to cover her cleavage.

Every clothing is designed for the style and glamour it is meant to portray, if the designers of an apparel has made it to stand alone and bring out the beauty in the person that intends to buy and wear it, then you ought to consider if it will be revealing any part of your body and this should be a decider for you to choose the cloth. But our ladies will buy and wear a dress only for them to wrap their neck or chest to cover their cleavage, is it that the clothe is outgrowing the owner, why should you buy the cloth when you don’t feel comfortable if it will be revealing any part of the body?

3. Finds it difficult to sit comfortably without the aid of cardigan or any clothing to cover her laps because of her dress?

Why do ladies go through all the stress of dressing to kill, only for them to find it difficult to sit comfortably unaided? You either find them placing a handkerchief, cardigan, scarf or any other clothing on their laps so that their laps won’t be too revealing. More annoying is that most of them hardly know how to sit and cross the legs well when they sit or even the fact that they do this in religious places makes you wonder what they have in mind before wearing the attire. You weren’t forced to be a Beyoncé or Kim Kardashian styled celebrity!

4. Find it difficult to sit on a bike

It is not as if you are coming from mars oh. A lady will dress from home and common sense should at least prevail that she will be boarding a bike to the place she intends going, but the lady will choose a cloth from her closet that when worn, she can hardly raise her feet 10 inches above the floor talk less of boarding a bike. The bike rider would have to bend the bike almost reaching the floor before the lady can be able to sit on the bike and when she finally sits, she will still be trying all her best to cover her laps even though she knows it’s almost impossible doing that on a bike.

5. wears a see through clothe and wonders why people are looking at her

Some lady’s way of thinking defiles all manner of wisdom. A lady will on a broad day light choose to wear a cloth that is a see through and will suddenly be surprised why people are giving her an unhindered attention. Put on an attire that you will never be ashamed of and not just anything because it was worn by Halle berry in a movie, I repeat, in a movie!

6. Goes out with high – heeled shoe comes back with slippers

We know that a lady must keep up, if she still wants to be in the game, but try as much as possible to pick shoes that the build won’t cause you unwanted pain barely 10 minutes of wearing it – this is the sole reason why a lady will go out with a beautiful and classy high – heeled shoe only to come back with a slipper. To catwalk no be by force na

7. Reveal her underwear because she has no belt on

Fashion or madness? A lady will put on a jean or trouser that doesn’t fit her waist and in doing so, the part of her underwear will be revealing, she will start the dragging war from home, in commercial buses, on the street and even on the bike, and this unnecessary embarrassment would have been avoided by either getting a trouser that sizes her waist or by simply using a belt. Or is it intentional to look sexy?

I leave it here for your own list. the pen is yours

source; http://naijamatterashedeyhot..com/2016/12/7-annoying-things-ladies-do-when-they.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by bustykasa(f): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Have you ever worn a dress and not know it was torn?

21 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Passing by
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Op the girls in your photos seem comfortable with their brief clothing to me. undecided

11 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by ikbnice(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2016
I know in the nearest future, girls will walk the streets nak£d all in the name of fashion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Mrbigman2: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2016
The part dat said "wear a see through clothe and wonder why people re looking at her" got me laffing.

Dis d most annoying part of a lady I wish dey understand.
U wear to attract, u get ur desire yet u complain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Medley(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2016
ikbnice:
I know in the nearest future, girls will walk the streets nak£d all in the name of fashion.

even lalasticlala knows that may be possible in year 2020 going by the trends
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by 2SWT(f): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
It's really annoying though especially when some wear something short and they start draging down

Ladies that do such things are just forming gra gra

4 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Sandydayziz(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2016
2SWT:
It's really annoying though especially when some wear something short and they start draging down

Ladies that do such things are just forming gra gra
My dear.. Mirror gives them comfort, When they're outta d house they begin to wonder like *Who send me dis one now*

10 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by 2SWT(f): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:

My dear.. Mirror gives them comfort, When they're outta d house they begin to wonder *Who send me dis one na*
lol

It's a common feeling though

At times you look at the mirror and feel beautiful then you go outside the way people look at you will now make you start adjusting
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by veekid(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016

who cares?

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by SpecialStar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
make I book space
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by jmoore(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
They keep pulling their skirts, one day it will fall like this....

Imagine....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Ajibel(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
The bike rider would have to bend the bike almost reaching the floor

grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by enitey(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing wrong in taking a slippers along

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by RicardoRich(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
#boring... No picture to back it up...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Human mind have be designed to be inquisitive.

Semi nude dressing makes people Wana go gaga
Completely naked woman is disgusting

.. ... . Arsene Wenger's daughter

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by loveme112: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
..I don't really care wot she's putting on.
I love reserved ladies

I lust unreserved ladies angry

#YOLO

2 Likes 1 Share

Have you tried wearing heels before?

Don't say what you don't know

In other news

By this time Next Year, you will never be Poor Again...

Transform $10 into Millions

Double up your income by 100% Monthly Now

Information is Free of Charge

Pls Note: This is No SCAM

WhatsApp 08188417481

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Dre19: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Who cares
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nimblemind(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtcheew... Abeg make man city vs arsenal quick start jare!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by omagxii: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
No mind all these girls, they will never dress to save, always dressing to kill like Bokoharam. Mtchewwww.

Watch this, call me Adunga if you no laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hc10ZuMF4

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by falconey(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Have you ever worn a dress and not know it was torn?

that is doubtful, considering the number of minutes a lady spend to dress up. how on earth would she miss that?
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Blogtrovert(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
6. Goes out with high – heeled shoe comes back with slippers We know that a lady must keep up, if she still wants to be in the game, but try as much as possible to pick shoes that the build won’t cause you unwanted pain barely 10 minutes of wearing it – this is the sole reason why a lady will go out with a beautiful and classy high – heeled shoe only to come back with a slipper. To catwalk no be by force na

this killed me... lol
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by buharimustlive: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
K
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by torres89: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
ladies that do this ain't on NL...
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
see as people full thread dey view ...ashawooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by Blogtrovert(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
2SWT:
lol

It's a common feeling though

At times you look at the mirror and feel beautiful then you go outside the way people look at you will now make you start adjusting

lol!
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by jmoore(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
kenonze:
Human mind have be designed to be inquisitive.

Semi nude dressing makes people Wana go gaga
Completely naked woman is disgusting

.. ... . Arsene Wenger's daughter
cover up..
Re: 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill by wtfCode: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
i saw one lady with her huge camel toe exposed on a bum shot,i was like Geeezus!! shocked shocked
then she start covering it with a magazine angry angry
maka why now? sad embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.