Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF (24146 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" / 'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by zoba88: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2016
By Buhari's aide Lauretta Onochie.....

"The world is watching how you will treat alleged corruption by your SGF, Babachir Lawal" — Saraki tells Buhari

From the above, no one should be left in doubt that this is part of the Enterprise, Corruption Fighting Back, CoFiBa, and the target is none other, than the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Pres. Muhammadu Buhari.

Let's start from the Very beginning:
Records show that the Secretary to the Government of the Federation of Nigeria, Engr. Babachir Lawal resigned his directorship from the Board of Rholavision Engineering Limited as at 28th of August 2015 NOT 2016 as claimed by the document in the possession of the Senate, which is also now in our possession. (Nigerians are everywhere) Ha Ha Ha!

The SGF went further to relinquish his share holdings in the same organisation and many others he had interests in. All in the same communication.

Records also show that following a resolution of the same board, he ceased to be a signatory to the Accounts of the limited Liability Company.

It's instructive to note that The company in question has been doing business for many years and one of the contracts it executed in the Lake Chad Basin was funded by African Development Bank.

It's also instructive to note that a company, a limited liability company does not fold up because one of its Directors decided to move on.

A limited Liability Company is a legal entity and consequently, after Engr. Lawal moved on to public service, the company continued business, or how else was it suppose to survive and pay its staff?

Having done some serious work in the region under the ADB-funded project a few years ago under the previous administration, the company has a range of experiences in what was needed not just to clear the Lake chad area covering over 400 kilometres of the stubborn invasive plant species that had hindered farming, irrigation, fishing, water transport, but the sinking of Boreholes in communities in the region.

The company rendered its Project Management Consultancy services which was basically, the supervision of the contractors to PINE. This ensured that the Contractors met their contractual terms and delivered according to expectations.

For their Services, Rholavision was paid the sum of ₦7million, NOT ₦200million. Again, this can be verified through bank records.

When in his statement on the issue, the Distinguished Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki stated that they set up a committee on the SGF. He went on to add, "The committee did their work. Nothing was CREATED or DOCTORED".

Why did he need to use the words, "CREATED" and "DOCTORED"?
Who stole the missing Rholavision file from CAC?
Who "CREATED" a non-existent document on a plain sheet of Paper instead of Engr. Lawal's private letter headed paper?
Who "DOCTORED" the original document that read 2015 and made it 2016?
How did a Director who died in January 2016 sign a document in August of 2016?

This is mostly about the refusal of the President Buhari Administration to allow them to squander the funds for the so called CONSTITUENCY Projects by insisting on supervising the projects to ensure they are done.

and for anyone who does not understand the meaning of "NONSENSE", it's not an insult or abuse. It's an English word that means:
1. It makes no meaning
2. It does not make sense.
3. No Substance
4. Meaningless.

One thing is certain, there are those elites who insist that the war on corruption will not succeed.

They include those who have continually shortchanged their communities by pocketing funds meant for CONSTITUENCY projects meant to develop the communities they represent.

Such people are used to having their ways as serial offenders, abusers of processes, and lords of impunity. They cannot stand those who stand in their way by not letting them get away with blue murder.

The reasons for the continued attacks and casting aspersions, lies and forgeries are very obvious. "Withdraw the charges against us and our friends in our mother party and there'll be peace". Well, it's your actions and not any individual that put you all in courts and tribunals.

No one can caste credible aspersions on the fight on corruption. Especially not those whose paths are tainted with alleged crimes against our nation.

The war on corruption will not succumb to blackmail. It's a war Nigerians elected President Buhari to wage and Nigerians will win.

God bless Nigeria. God bless us all, everyone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1377151705657807&id=100000889720395

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by patchsk(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
The only thing I can fathom here is that Buhari's government is confused.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Wetin consign me.

I know those Buhari guys are not clean

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Madam I'm fully satisfied with your explanation. However, it may be necessary to ask who Engr Lawal relinquished his shareholding to. If he relinquished to his immediate family members, the burden of morality still hovers over him.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2016
patchsk:
If you had taken time to read the rebuttal, maybe your chronic confusion will be cured.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Mujaheeeden: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks Lauretta Onochie for showing me that with long grammar you can bury corruption.

Buhari is very corrupt

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Mujaheeeden: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
kITATITA:

If you had taken time to read the rebuttal, maybe your chronic confusion will be cured.
Oga keep quiet and stop making stealing look technical.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by patchsk(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2016
kITATITA:

If you'd read https://www.nairaland.com/3525186/papers-put-babachir-spot you'd have sounded less stupid.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Qmerit(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
[[s]quote author=patchsk post=52033876]The only thing I can fathom here is that Buhari's government is confused.[/quote][/s]

The truth is coming out with evidence... na the govt is confused!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Sealeddeal(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Buhari should just resign

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Opakan2: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2016
na Saraki fault?

is he meant to remain as senate president after forgery and all other allegations against him..
if Judiciary could be purged, why not Senate

I smh for Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by StOla: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Very satisfactory rebuttal.

If only Dasuki, Metuh et al had such concise and factual rebuttals, they wouldn't be in jail for this Christmas.

11 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by tinsel: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
patchsk:
No. Saraki and the crooks in the corridors of power are fighting hard to derail everything. Saraki is a snake. Buhari's system of governance is helping them achieve there aim. I think Buhari is too incompetent to govern a country like Nigeria. His only legacy which is fighting corruption is been derailed and he is keeping quiet. How can an agency of government(DSS) write a nonsense report against Magu. There is no coordination in his government. You are on your own so do your own thing.
The Senate is fighting back against all those against them and DSS is giving them a helping hand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by DropShot: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Thanks Lauretta Onochie for showing me that with long grammar you can bury corruption.

Buhari is very corrupt
Did you read the OP or you've just chosen to be like this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by DropShot: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Listening to Dino Milaye when he was tearing Lawal apart, I believed the SGF was in the wrong.

But having read this news, and if the dates and claims made here are correct, then Saraki and co need to be treated like common criminals.

It is criminal to mislead the public by saying Lawal retired from the said company in 2016 if he actually did so in 2015.

It is criminal to tell Nigerians Lawal is still a signatory to the account of the company if he ceased being one since 2015.

It is criminal to submit that the company was paid himdreds of million of naira if the company actually got N7m as per the contract.

PMB may need to be dictatorial if he wants to deal with the hawks at the NASS successfully.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by talktimi(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Lauretta needs a sledge hammer to be slammed vigorously on her head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by otukpo(f): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
This Onochie of a woman should know that the present government she is working for is not going to remain in aso till eternity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
DropShot:
Listening to Dino Milaye when he was tearing Lawal apart, I believed the SGF was in the wrong.

But having read this news, and if the dates and claims made here are correct, then Saraki and co need to be treated like common criminals.

It is criminal to mislead the public by saying Lawal retired for the said company in 2016 if he actually did so in 2015.

It is criminal to tell Nigerians Lawal is still a signatory to the account of the company if he ceased being one since 2015.

It is criminal to submit that the company was paid himdreds of million of naira if the company actually got N7m as per the contract.

PMB may need to be dictatorial if he wants to deal with the hawks at the NASS successfully.

I swear bro the day i watch that Dino video i was so vex that if i happen to be in the Senate we will exchange blows i swear..

Lauretta really expose them here and let's see how Saraki will defend all this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by IVORY2009(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
[s]
DropShot:

It is criminal to mislead the public by saying Lawal retired for the said company in 2016 if he actually did so in 2015.

[/s]

Nonsense!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by MadamExcellency: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Resigning his directorship from the company he maintains substantial share capital by himself or through a proxy doesn't negate his interest hence awarding such fictitious overbloated contract sum to his company is indeed a conflict of interest and an administrative corruption.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!!!

Typical of your likes, you guys just comment with hate and we know your likes....

I swear God bless this Lauretta she know how to expose those useless corrupt Senate and their likes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lauretta onochie is sounding like someone head a team of corruption fighting back , watch how she is defending this abeg , 200 million is the same amount to we roasted stella Oduah for but hers was even for 2 BMW to grade armored cars and not grass cutting ..it's clear Buhari has chosen to stand with his corrupt SGF

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
[s]
APCmyheart:

Typical of your likes, you guys just comment with hate and we know your likes....

I swear God bless this Lauretta she know how to expose those useless corrupt Senate and their likes.
[/s]

Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

If only Dasuki, Metuh et al had such concise and factual rebuttals, they wouldn't be in jail for this Christmas.

God is watching you Do you even realise it's not Lauretta Onochie place to defend the said company ,the company should be the one defending their books and not presidential spoke person

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by StOla: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

God is watching you Do you even realise it's not Lauretta Onochie place to defend the said company ,the company should be the one defending their books and not presidential spoke person

So I reckon it is Saraki's place to cast aspersions on the President over a company's matter that no longer concerns the president's SGF appointee?

If Saraki did not try to make it a political blackmail of the president, the president's political aide would not have found the matter an issue worth her time.

Lastly, do you have a counter argument to what she has detailed, or she has shut you up with facts?

God is also watching you to see if you're the emotional type or the objective thinker.

Let us strive to eradicate corruption, not chasing shadows and flinging mud in the hopes that the government of the day would feel threatened and soft pedal on its agenda to confront the malaise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
kITATITA:
Madam I'm fully satisfied with your explanation. However, it may be necessary to ask who Engr Lawal relinquished his shareholding to. If he relinquished to his immediate family members, the burden of morality still hovers over him.
This govt always has lies to tell in order to defend its "saints" Babathief is corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by drss2(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
notice dat wen eva a member of buari's govt is accused of corruption, his govt comes in quickly to defend d individuals dat is how they shield corrupt practices currently being pepertrated by buari's men (secret cows above d law).
just see how d presidency came in defence of sgf, just like they did with buratai savings, danbazau, abba kyari etc if na PDP member, daura boys brigate (dss) would have visited their houses in d night n broken their doors for arrest. so much for fighting kworopshun.
any body dat thinks buari dullard is fighting corruption is just decieving himself.
corruption CAN'T fight corruption.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

So I reckon it is Saraki's place to cast aspersions on the President over a company's matter that no longer concerns the president's SGF appointee?

If Saraki did not try to make it a political blackmail of the president, the president's political aide would not have found the matter an issue worth her time.

Lastly, do you have a counter argument to what she has detailed, or she has shut you up with facts?

God is also watching you to see if you're the emotional type or the objective thinker.

Let us strive to eradicate corruption, not chasing shadows and flinging mud in the hopes that the government of the day would feel threatened and soft pedal on its agenda to confront the malaise.

I have just realised you work in a propaganda data centre ..Enjoy your pittance while it last .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by drss2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

^^^ typical zombie responce, changing goal post wen eva it suits dem.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by fergie001: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by excellent2013(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by fergie001: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
DropShot:

It is criminal to mislead the public by saying Lawal retired from the said company in 2016 if he actually did so in 2015.

My brother,leave them 2 tear themselves apart.These are a set of 2 Professors in criminality,Professional thieves,they can call black white and vice-versa.
They have mastered d art so so well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare / News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead / Ex Militants Get Automatic Employments After Graduating With First Class. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.