Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33435 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Evergreenc: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
ZDOH JOE is the best when it comes to e-currency exchange business. The guy too good. Very reliable, patient and understanding. A polite and straight forward businessman I can say. Will do more in the future with this guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Mcslize: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Let me try him. Clone2020 was my exchanger before now. And it's hard transacting with someone you haven't done business with but with the so many positive reviews I have seen about Zdoh, he seems to be a genuine dealer but not until I use his service tho. I reserve my review till we are done.

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Mcslize: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
I will like to say at this point that this exchanger has anger problem. He doesn't act professional. If you are dealing with him deal with him at your own peril. Forget about those reviews you see here. Try and know this guy you will understand what I am saying. A word they say is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mcslize:
I will like to say at this point that this exchanger has anger problem. He doesn't act professional. If you are dealing with him deal with him at your own peril. Forget about those reviews you see here. Try and know this guy you will understand what I am saying. A word they say is enough for the wise.

This is not fair and it's injustices,bringing someone's reps down is not cool enough.You contacted me to withdraw $63 from Fiverr and I told you "I am not available" at that moment of which I was trying to fix issue with my account.
The next thing is you started raining insult on me and I politely tell you to check on another exchanger that's if you can't wait.Then you comes here to drop this kinds of review,no problem and it is well. Intelligent ones will understand your mission from your post, remember I am a human being and not robot.

Thanks anyways.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Mcslize: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zdoh:
This is not fair and it's injustices,bringing someone's reps down is not cool enough.You contacted me to withdraw $63 from Fiverr and I told you "I am not available" at that moment of which I was trying to fix issue with my account.
The next thing is you started raining insult on me and I politely tell you to check on another exchanger that's if you can't wait.Then you comes here to drop this kinds of review,no problem and it is well. Intelligent ones will understand your mission from your post, remember I am a human being and not robot.

Thanks anyways.

Can you pls post the insults I rained on you? If you call that insult then I weak for your matter. When has orientation become insult? I tried to advise you on how to act professionally in business dealings and you call that insult. Kindly post the insult let everyone see.

Like I said, you have anger problem and anybody that is going to do any transaction with you should take note of that. Why will someone who calls himself credible exchanger read whatsapp message and not reply? You even set your whatsapp to "unread" so that when someone message you and you read the message, the two delivery marks won't turn blue and the person will think you haven't read the message whereas you have and always keep mute. I caught you on that by showing you a screenshot that indicated that you have read the message and refused to reply. I tried to bring that to your notice and told you how unprofessional that kind of attitude is as an exchanger. And I implored you to learn from the person of clone. Instead you to accept my candid advice, you started getting angry and displaying childish attitude. Even when I called you with my own credit ,you kept bouncing my calls. This is someone that calls himself an exchanger can't even handle a client with leniency. I told you I used to make use of clone for all my withdrawals for the past two years. I stated why I was trying to make use of your service if not that clone took a little break from rendering this service ; all you did was to flare up, pouring your frustration on me. Who does that? I simply blocked you and looked for another exchanger with an attractive rate higher than yours. You know you have anger problem and you still intend doing this kind of business. Try and learn how to handle clients with leniency. This is one quality you lack.

And I will say it again anybody that is hoping to transact with you should know that he is doing it at his own risk. By the way, I made used of a better exchanger better than you times 10 with a good rate. So you see? You think by exchanging peoples' money for them you are doing them great favour. Who feels that way? You have a lot to learn I tell you!

If anyone wants to do business with this person should know that you are doing it at your own risk.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by afroditte(f): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Mcslize:

Can you pls post the insults I rained on you? If you call that insult then I weak for your matter. When has orientation become insult? I tried to advise you on how to act professionally in business dealings and you call that insult. Kindly post the insult let everyone see.

Like I said, you have anger problem and anybody that is going to do any transaction with you should take note of that. Why will someone who calls himself credible exchanger read whatsapp message and not reply? You even set your whatsapp to "unread" so that when someone message you and you read the message, the two delivery marks won't turn blue and the person will think you haven't read the message whereas you have and always keep mute. I caught you on that by showing you a screenshot that indicated that you have read the message and refused to reply. I tried to bring that to your notice and told you how unprofessional that kind of attitude is as an exchanger. And I implored you to learn from the person of clone. Instead you to accept my candid advice, you started getting angry and displaying childish attitude. Even when I called you with my own credit ,you kept bouncing my calls. This is someone that calls himself an exchanger can't even handle a client with leniency. I told you I used to make use of clone for all my withdrawals for the past two years. I stated why I was trying to make use of your service if not that clone took a little break from rendering this service ; all you did was to flare up, pouring your frustration on me. Who does that? I simply blocked you and looked for another exchanger with an attractive rate higher than yours. You know you have anger problem and you still intend doing this kind of business. Try and learn how to handle clients with leniency. This is one quality you lack.

And I will say it again anybody that is hoping to transact with you should know that he is doing it at his own risk. By the way, I made used of a better exchanger better than you times 10 with a good rate. So you see? You think by exchanging peoples' money for them you are doing them great favour. Who feels that way? You have a lot to learn I tell you!

If anyone wants to do business with this person should know that you are doing it at your own risk.
what exchanger did you end up using?
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Mcslize: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2017
afroditte:
what exchanger did you end up using?

An exchanger from a Fiverr whatsapp group I joined.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by afroditte(f): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Mcslize:

An exchanger from a Fiverr whatsapp group I joined.

Okay, I can see your number in your signature. I'll WhatsApp you to get his number.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
@Mcslize, everybody here who have transacted with me can testify that all this you're saying is a big lie. I never one day set my whatsapp read my message to that you said. You're such impatient type that love to bring someone down this can not help you anywhere. Whatever you do to others always remember God is watching you. I am a human being and only God is perfect but I always do my best to ensure all my clients are satisfied.I can boldly say that no one has ever regret dealing with me. My rate is way better anytime anyday..you can not because I didn't attend to you when I was trying fix issue with my account and start bringing my thread down it not cool enough.I would have post the chat here but unfortunately I have deleted it. Thanks anyway and always remember whatever you do to others you shall reap....
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Sanyatz01: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Please someone use my sisters debit card details to fund a PayPal account with $300. We've already blocked the atm card and requested for new one but I want to know if we can reverse the money back to the account. Please i need HELP.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Sanyatz01:
Please someone use my sisters debit card details to fund a PayPal account with $300. We've already blocked the atm card and requested for new one but I want to know if we can reverse the money back to the account. Please i need HELP.
Yes you can in as much as its credit card.Paypal will help you,they are good in that. I am not gonna give you the instruction here for privacy purpose(some bad egg might want to be taking advantage of that). You can chat me up on whatsapp.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Chibydinho(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Mcslize:

Bro, you shouldn't be talking like this nau.. I've been doing business with Zdoh and he has been up to task. You contacted him and even if he got angry at you, did he scam you? Always think before jumping to write nonsense here.

If you need screenshot of the deals I've done with him, I can post it as well. For me, he is the best here and I don't have fears doing business with him.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Chibydinho(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mcslize:

I understand your pain when he couldn't complete your transaction, but saying that his rates are lower is quite hilarious. This is business and everyone in business tries to max profit, so it's your part as the buyer to bargain for what you think is right or quietly look for another seller.

I've done lots of business with Zdoh and even referred some of my friends to him of which they gave a good testimony of how quick he is to process their money. So, what's the issue with transacting with him at our own risk? You that said Clone is on break, why didn't you force him out of break to do the business with you.. Learn the way you say some things and never forget in business, we are all trying to play the game to our favors

Like I said.. Below are the screenshots of the business I did with him.. Suit yourself with that. .. One of the screenshots will tell you where he told me about sorting his account issues first. I waited till last night when we did the business, so if you're looking for you to pull down in the exchange business, you met the wrong dude.. He is the best whenever I want to deal ☺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
@Chibydinho thanks alot.....i leave him to God
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Chibydinho(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Zdoh:
@Chibydinho thanks alot.....i leave him to God

Bro, his plans don fail abeg...
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Mcslize: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Zdoh:
@Mcslize, everybody here who have transacted with me can testify that all this you're saying is a big lie. I never one day set my whatsapp read my message to that you said. You're such impatient type that love to bring someone down this can not help you anywhere. Whatever you do to others always remember God is watching you. I am a human being and only God is perfect but I always do my best to ensure all my clients are satisfied.I can boldly say that no one has ever regret dealing with me. My rate is way better anytime anyday..you can not because I didn't attend to you when I was trying fix issue with my account and start bringing my thread down it not cool enough.I would have post the chat here but unfortunately I have deleted it. Thanks anyway and always remember whatever you do to others you shall reap....

Like I said and I will say it again ; work on your anger. A man that can't control his anger shouldn't be in business. You even bounce calls and you didn't see anything wrong with that. Don't you think if a new client call you and you keep on bouncing his calls, what do you think will be his next conclusion? I must say, you lack true business etiquettes. If you are wise , by now you should have at least learn one or two things from my advice rather than seeing it as a way yo bring you down.

People shouldn't be carried away by those reviews they see here. There is a horrible aspect of you which I am drawing their attention to: your anger. You lack the ability to handle clients the right way. Who feels like you are doing one a big favor for exchanging their own money for them whereas you are making your own profit from them? So you see? Work on your anger. I will never recommended even my greatest enemy to transact with you cuz he will ends up accusing me for referring a terrible exchanger for him who can't handle things the right way. By the way I have exchanged my money and I noticed a big difference between you and the new exchanger I used- very professional and swift. But for you , you read messages and remain mute like a girl who is being toast by a guy which is one huge set back for your business. If you must keep new clients, you must endeavor to work on your professionalism and anger. No one will ever give you this kind of advice in your life but here you are getting it for free but still turning blind eyes to it.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by uvalued(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Mcslize:
Let me try him. Clone2020 was my exchanger before now. And it's hard transacting with someone you haven't done business with but with the so many positive reviews I have seen about Zdoh, he seems to be a genuine dealer but not until I use his service tho. I reserve my review till we are done.

OK will try
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chibydinho:

Bro, his plans don fail abeg...
Yes bro... I don't even know Who has serious anger problem between me and him because I don't know my offence with the guy writing an episode just to convince people and bring down someone's success. I have handle his matter to God to gorge.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Jafotech: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
@Zdoh, how much do you exchange Skrill?

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jafotech:
@Zdoh, how much do you exchange Skrill?
We are chatting on whatsapp already sir.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by yinkeys(m): 2:19am On Nov 27, 2017
US FNF $120 PayPal for sale @340/$
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2017
yinkeys:
US FNF $120 PayPal for sale @340/$
Lets chat on whatsapp 08088759163....but your rate is way too high
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oluoxide(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello zdoh,please can you help me with eBay check out of 69 dollars

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by bilefresh: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
i have $150 paypal for sale
call 09059673177
whatsapp 08185192871

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by bilefresh: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Zdoh:
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Also available is verified US, UK, UAE
paypal accounts at juicy price.

Call/Whatsap....08088759163
call 09059673177
whatsapp 08185192871
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
bilefresh:

call 09059673177
whatsapp 08185192871
Come to my Whatsapp sir 08088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by mokrak(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2017
chatting with u on Whatsapp about ltc transaction. Hope it goes smoothly.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by ViVaMadrid: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Did smooth business with Zdoh, reliable and recomended. We will be transacting again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.