Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33412 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by ChriisDiamond(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have been dealing with Zdoh for some time now and I must say each transaction has been smooth sailing all the way. Customer support is top notch and he responds to all inquiries with patience and understanding. Most importantly, my naira gets deposited to my account immediately. Very honest and trustworthy dude. I will definitely be using his PayPal withdrawal services for a very long time. Kudos to u @Zdoh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by mactoni91(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
can you buy $35 paypal fund and how much?
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by drey22(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
mactoni91:
i want
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
mactoni91:
Yes bring it.....check signature WhatsApp contact
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by mactoni91(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Zdoh:
i was the guy who contacted you via whatsapp but you said your buying rates was 310.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
mactoni91:
i was the guy who contacted you via whatsapp but you said your buying rates was 310.
Oh OK ...yes
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by mactoni91(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Zdoh:
Oh OK ...yes
Okay, how do i go about transferring the funds?
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
mactoni91:

Okay, how do i go about transferring the funds?
Drop message for.me on WhatsApp I will send you our paypal email.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by xwebyna(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Zdoh:

$22 PayPal in Seoclerk. Contact me if interested.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by telim: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
This is my first time of Selling USD to Zdoh, I sent $399 to a paypal acc provided by zdoh I will update this thread in 3 hrs time if i get paid or not.

Modified
Zdoh later credited my acc when he got back online in the morning. I will use his service again and i recommend Zdoh to other members that want to sell legit paypal fund. Am satisfied with his currency exchange service.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Tobilastik(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
telim:
This is my first time of Selling USD to Zdoh, I sent $399 to a paypal acc provided by zdoh I will update this thread in 3 hrs time if i get paid or not.

Modified
Zdoh later credited my acc when he got back online in the morning. I will use his service again and i recommend Zdoh to other members that want to sell legit paypal fund. Am satisfied with his currency exchange service.. grin grin

At what rate did he buy from yiu
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tobilastik:

At what rate did he buy from yiu
grin grin sweet rate.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by yinkeys(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Skrill $43 for sale
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by samoney: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
how much is your rate i want to buy all
yinkeys:
Skrill $43 for sale
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by SueZuckerberg: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Zdoh:
grin grin sweet rate.
Zdoh I have $28 PayPal for sale O! Do you buy Amazon Gift card? I have 170 ( $150 at the moment) USD Amazon Gift card for 140 ( $125) PayPal. Please send me a message on elijahdairo4@gmail.com so we can finish it up. But reply here, too. Thanks Man. If you don't trade gift card, please will you recommend someone on NL here who's very legit.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
SueZuckerberg:

Zdoh I have $28 PayPal for sale O! Do you buy Amazon Gift card? I have 170 ( $150 at the moment) USD Amazon Gift card for 140 ( $125) PayPal. Please send me a message on elijahdairo4@gmail.com so we can finish it up. But reply here, too. Thanks Man. If you don't trade gift card, please will you recommend someone on NL here who's very legit.
OK thanks for contacting i have replied to your email . You can also reach me on WhatsApp for faster and easier communication .
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
samoney:
Come to WhatsApp I have more Skrill available
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by SueZuckerberg: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Zdoh:
OK thanks for contacting in have replied to your email.I do buy all gift card from $50 - $100 denomination. You can also reach me on WhatsApp for faster and easier communication .
I didn't see your reply. Did you send a message to this email elijah4@gmail.com? Please do again so I can communicate with you via email.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by samoney: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
hope you are trusted bro?
Zdoh:
Come to WhatsApp I have more Skrill available
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by samoney: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
how much is rate for the skrill bro?
samoney:
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by yinkeys(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
samoney:
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2017
samoney:
Please do your due diligence before you trade with anybody apart from ZDOH on this thread I own this thread I am responsible for my activities.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2017
telim:

Modified
Nice trading with you ....Merry Xmas.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by iceprinxy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello Zdoh, I was referred by a friend that you are a trusted exchanger, I will like to transact my fiverr funds with you.
Send me your email so we can chat, Am unable to use whatsapp at the moment.

Hope you have a sweet rate?
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
iceprinxy:
Hello Zdoh, I was referred by a friend that you are a trusted exchanger, I will like to transact my fiverr funds with you.

iserviceson@gmail . com
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
iceprinxy:

Yes iserviceson@gmail.com
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by samoney: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
what is ur price for skrill my phone is bad i cant whatsapp for now
Zdoh:
Please do your due diligence before you trade with anybody apart from ZDOH on this thread I own this thread I am responsible for my activities.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2017
samoney:
what is ur price for skrill my phone is bad i cant whatsapp for now
Drop your email I will message you rate depends amount you're buying or selling
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by samoney: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
echosam13@gmail.com
Zdoh:
Drop your email I will message you rate depends amount you're buying or selling
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Jay912: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Zdoh is one of the best things that happened to me in 2017, smooth easy transactions everytime I had funds to sell. I don't know him but because he has proved legit, I am highly recommending his services. For that guy ranting, I guess he wanted cheap publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jay912:
Zdoh is one of the best things that happened to me in 2017, smooth easy transactions everytime I had funds to sell. I don't know him but because he has proved legit, I am highly recommending his services. For that guy ranting, I guess he wanted cheap publicity
Thanks so much my dear brother really appreciate your patronage...More blessing this 2018 by God grace.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by yinkeys(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
$60 US F&F PayPal for sale
PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.