Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? (42077 Views)

Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by chemystery: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
shyling:

but it's like dashing money to charity in my area it never connects
Wow..sory about that. You're really missing alot. MTN and Airtel will milk you dry
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
elpj:
I use Glo n it consumed about 200mb for a complete match.
bro which app can I download live match to watch
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Where can i watch live match pls
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by iliyande(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2016
chuchu69:
Where can i watch live match pls

In your pc download kodi tv (a little bit difficult to configure)
Or go to www. fromhot. com
Or download mobdro on your mobile phone
Or download wss apk

2 Likes

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by davidigomanel: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Port Harcourt.
Rumuodara
Tosyn007:

In which area?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
iliyande:

In your pc download kodi tv (a little bit difficult to configure)
Or go to www. fromhot. com
Or download mobdro on your mobile phone
Or download wss apk

Using mobile, bro which of the mobdro cus i'm seeing diff kinds of mob app on playstore

D first or second

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by iliyande(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2016
chuchu69:

Using mobile, bro which of the mobdro cus i'm seeing diff kinds of mob app on playstore

D first or second

You can't find it in play store

Download here http://mobdroapp.com/latest_mobdro.apk
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
iliyande:

You can't find it in play store

Download here http://mobdroapp.com/latest_mobdro.apk

Ok thanks bro

Modified: bro which network is the best to watch sports online

I'm loving dis app like wat d fvck
Bt d mb sha cry

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by florisimo: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2016
I think you don't need more then 300mb. It depends on the quality of the screen you are watching and if you want to watch only first half of both halfs. Please try to watch on low definition and you don't need more then 300 mb. You can check http://livestreamsport.co.uk/manchester-united-live-stream to check it and watch free soccer games.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by temilolami1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Order two customized Jerseys of your favourite club
at an affordable price and ..get a free
uncustomized Jersey of your choice... Yeahhhhh!!!
... .. .. .. .. You can hurry now while
the stock last...... The offer is from now till 1st of
January, 2017.....
For more enquiries, please call: 08033124607
whatsapp no: 08033124607 Instagram: @JerseyCounty16
JERSEY COUNTY 16 IS OFFERING YOU THE BEST
AUTHENTIC JERSEY AT AN ATTAINABLE COST

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by mobdroapp: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
[url="https://www.themobdro.com/]mobdro[/url] is best for streaming anything online. As it's not available on google play so I am attaching it's download link. Latest version is here.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
emeijeh:
400mb should do, for HD. But Op, don't you have DSTV?
Na everybody must get am?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by MrImole: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Malikko:
Used 100mb to stream Dortmund vs hoffeinham on Startimes mobile app

Sir, does it mean it will only cost me about 50mb on startimes per hour?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by harizonal123(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
bettercreature:
I use glo network and i stream football and movies from different sources,it depends on the quality you have to select from
OR 740 which is HD
I am not sure but 150mb should be able to stream a quality level of 180
You will need like 1gb if you want to stream HD which is quality level of 740

Pls which app do you use to enable you select the patch to watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test / Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi / Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.