Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) (53635 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aww... So Lovely!!! In what we can label a
successful coup amongst the Mc, Bride and her friend's Boo yesterday... LOL

The man had earlier connived with the bride and Mc to stage a contest so as to draw out his Boo: in which the bride would pick someone randomly from the crowd for her to hand over her bouquet to...(knowing fully well that the person would her
soon-to-be Fiancee)

So following their game plan, the bride went ahead to pick her lovely friend: hand over the bouquet to her and then the shocking marriage proposal came afterwards... so sweet!!!

After their successful coup, the man gave his other accomplice (bride) a thumb up for a job well done... Lol

Watch the lovely, video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOJi0znDTax/

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/bride-friend-gets-shocking-proposal.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Awwwn,so touching

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seems this is the latest undecided

21 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you want to try this type of stunt at my wedding, just be ready to balance me half of the hall and catering money!! angry angry

359 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by softMarket(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
They are already kissing!!

If they kiss all the kissings now,
which one will they kiss later?

See as she dey hold the man fore-head like say im wan bless am!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by softMarket(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tiny23:
Awwwn,so touching
Awwwww
U don turn to cat?
What are u awwwwing?? cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

Awwwww
U don turn to cat?
What are u awwwwing?? cheesy

lol

8 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin the love for green bottles!

The man no even send dem drama

Awon tii trophy, Heineken, orijin, Goldberg cheesy

Baba for the bottles

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by wordbank(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
She bn dey form for d 5th n 6th pics but as e reach kissing na she wan strangle d poor guy
Shame sef wan kill d guy
Gehs
Fear dia deceitful nature

34 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by nepapole(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sometin Wey dey don plan from house. Yimu!!

8 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Chrisrare: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
See their smelly mouths

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
bullshlt sad

7 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by BabaRamota1980: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP,
Thank you for adding visual aids, your writeup is junk and missed cue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Ifakiland(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
See d way d mumu kneel down...d gal come dey touch him forehead....foolish classless nigger...I spit on u.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by refiner(f): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Cute!

I'm jealous undecided
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Lovelynature(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is lovely. I feel like proposing to a cute babe naw naw naw
refiner:
Cute!
I'm jealous undecided
Who am I sawing? Refiner, Refining for the Refined.

It's been long time. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by bettercreature(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chrisrare:
See their smelly mouths
It's shameless attitude if you ask you

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by uviesa(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na truth
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Goldenheart(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Afonja Demons!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by zarakay(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow
lovely!
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by JonSnow(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Adorable

This could be us#have U seen my jonny grin
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Duru009(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marriage marriage marriage.......

Am loving this December 2016.....

Where are all the runs girls.. .....
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Goldenheart:
Afonja Demons!

You do not need to be full of such negative energy on a Sunday...

8 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Adeevah(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
They are already kissing!!

If they kiss all the kissings now,
which one will they kiss later?

See as she dey hold the man fore-head like say im wan bless am!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holy blessing

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by Larablink(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by metallisc(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
Cute!

I'm jealous undecided

oya! no jealous too much... come make i propose to you for under bridge! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by mekuso89(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
some one get me handkerchief

1 Like

Re: Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) by oriflamebaby1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ordinary proposal,boyfriend is kissing like he wants to swallow her.what will happen after wedding. This is an indication that they have long been eating the forbidding fruit grin grin grin. The honey in the moon has finished tongue tongue tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.