Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week (11741 Views)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
I am so confused right now. My wife cannot cope with my demands in the bedroom.

She has asked me to select only two days in a week when we can have sex. I am so confused and worried right now because I don't want to go after other women.

I have tried all I can to ask her to take a second look at this decision because it does not work well for me at all but she has refused.

Anytime I try to approach her outside those two days she does not allow and I end up going to work frustrated the next day.

God help me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by INTROVERT(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
God help you o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala how do you think I should handle this huge challenge?
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
God help you o.

Why are you women like this or is it just my wife? What other help will God give to me when He has already given me a wife? Why should I be going through this when I have a wife?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Zambux(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lies!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Zambux:
Lies!!!!!

Look at this one? Are you married? If not please step aside. I know what I have going through and I am reaching my limits.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sex is very sweet and both men and women enjoy it! Why would she deny you or choose just 2 days in a week? Are you not good in bed? Don't u hit the right spot that will make her never hesitate anytime u want it? Or is it that she just does not like sex? How old is your marriage?

Oga, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's like she's seeing someone! Her love for you is "diminishing" smiley

Sit her down and talk some sense into her.#whatnonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by fromnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

She has asked me to select only two days in a week when we can have sex. I am so confused and worried right now because I don't want to go after other women.

I have tried all I can to ask her to take a second look at this decision because it does not work well for me at all but she has refused.

Anytime I try to approach her outside those two days she does not allow and I end up going to work frustrated the next day.

God help me.
You not even talking like a married person.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by dopedealer(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
I m not suppose to comment but i commented i m sorry for commenting
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by leochuks90: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
If it was me, I select Monday morning and saturday morning, afternoon and night
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
austinosita:
Sex is very sweet and both men and women enjoy it! Why would she deny you or choose just 2 days in a week? Are you not good in bed? Don't u hit the right spot that will make her never hesitate anytime u want it? Or is it that she just does not like sex? How old is your marriage?

Oga, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's like she's seeing someone! Her love for you is "diminishing" smiley

Sit her down and talk some sense into her.

I am 200% sure she is not seeing any other man so that side is settled. I will not say I am perfect in bed but I don't do badly.

I just cannot understand why a married woman will say she cannot cope with too much sex as she puts it saying I want to kill her.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Mutuwa(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

God help me.

I take it you are the man of the house,and in charge as well? Or is there anything else the forum needs to know?
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by shyling(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
God help you o.
you can help him out ke
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:
You not even talking like a married person.
How? I have been married over 5yrs now.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by dopedealer(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

I am 200% sure she is not seeing any other man so that side is settled. I will not say I am perfect in bed but I don't do badly.

I just cannot understand why a married woman will say she cannot cope with too much sex as she puts it saying I want to kill her.

^
Do you truely want to kill her ?
Dont lie. MakaNaki

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mutuwa:

I take it you are the man of the house,and in charge as well? Or is there anything else the forum needs to know?

How do I get my wife to know that twice in a week is not enough at all. I am sex starved and it is affecting other areas of my life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
dopedealer:

^
Do you truely want to kill her ?
Dont lie. MakaNaki

what do you mean by 'Wanting to kill her?' How can asking my wife for sex mean that I want to kill her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Mutuwa(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

How do I get my wife to know that twice in a week is not enough at all. I am sex starved and it is affecting other areas of my life.

Can't you marry another woman that will yield to your sex demands? Life is too short for one to leave the comfort of his life,in the hands of one woman.

Don't cheat on her.Make plans to marry again.and make it explicit to her,except if you fear the after math.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by eezeribe(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

God help me.

Op, you mean the property(woman) you bought(married) with your money, gave you timetable on when to touch her

Op, you are joking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by dopedealer(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

what do you mean by 'Wanting to kill her?' How can asking my wife for sex mean that I want to kill her?

The way you are talking self i am suspecting you i swear . So because she is your wife u want to kill her... Erora

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by blovesther(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
God will indeed help you ooooo
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are way too nice to her(for her to boldly present those terms), she will never have respect for you

You care way too much about what she thinks and she takes advantage of that; too late to fix any of that.

Men like you are responsible for the emergence of "feminism"

You are supposed to be the head of your house-hold

You are the leader in your house, supposed to guide your wife!

Then there is also the possibility that she hates having sex with you (very plausible)

Take a deep breath and start living for yourself, I would not say to leave your wife or your family.

But give yourself time to think about your opinions

Right now from your description, You are not enjoying your marriage ,You are bogged down.

It's very common, You are not alone.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mutuwa:

Can't you marry another woman that will yield to your sex demands? Life is too short for one to leave the comfort of his life,in the hands of one woman.

Don't cheat on her.Make plans to marry again.and make it explicit to her,except if you fear the after math.

Honestly the thought of marrying another woman has crossed my mind many times but I can't imagine myself doing that in this day and age, a sophisticated guy like me? Nahhh.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by fromnigeria(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

How? I have been married over 5yrs now.
You are too young at heart to marry. Use your tongue to count the number of teeth you have.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by shyling(f): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
bbmpin:
You are way too nice to her(for her to boldly present those terms), she will never have respect for you

You care way too much about what she thinks and she takes advantage of that; too late to fix any of that.

Men like you are responsible for emergence of "feminism"

Then there is also the possibility that she hates having sex with you (very plausible)

Take a deep breath and start living for yourself, I would not say to leave your wife or your family.

But give yourself time to think about about your opinions

Right now from your description, You are not enjoying your marriage ,You are bogged down.

he should discard her
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:
You are too young at heart to marry. Use your tongue to count the number of teeth you have.
You that is more matured at heart than King Solomon please face sambisa forest.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
bbmpin:

Men like you are responsible for emergence of "feminism"

But give yourself time to think about about your opinions

You have said it all my brother. I am beginning to think she hates having sex with me like you said. If not for my Christian faith I tell you I would have married another woman now.

Christian men are really suffering because our wives know we cannot go outside and at the same time cannot divorce them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
shyling:
he should discard her
How can I discard the mother of my children?
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by NaeChris: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
After you kneel down finish propose, she come dey do like this? If i say i go stand propose e go be like. Well time will tell. For me i can't take this. I have the right to have her at any fu*king time and vice versa. You need to talk to her. This time let her know her role.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by fromnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stricker321:

You that is more matured at heart than King Solomon please face sambisa forest.
As a married man, there are challenges i should bring on nairaland for the unmarried and youths to judge.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:

As a married man, there are challenges i should bring on nairaland for the unmarried and youths to judge.

You have not made any sense or addressed the issue being discussed. For crying out loud there are lots of married people on nairaland and reasonabe ones too.
Re: My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week by Stricker321: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
NaeChris:
After you kneel down finish propose, she come dey do like this? If i say i go stand propose e go be like. Well time will tell. For me i can't take this. I have the right to have her at any fu*king time and vice versa. You need to talk to her. This time let her know her role.

I have talked to her many times but nothing has changed. I can only have her when I approach her on those two days in a week. Anything outside that only ends in frustration for me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marital Conflict - What Do You Suggest? / How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.