Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari (5963 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Caption This cheesy cheesy cheesy

ngeneukwenu, sarrki, hungerbad, FFKfuckedBIANCA, Mujaheeeden, modath

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
"Baba I dey here oh" cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
"baba you don forget me" grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Caption This cheesy cheesy cheesy

ngeneukwenu, sarrki, hungerbad, FFKfuckedBIANCA, Mujaheeeden, modath
Tinubu is gripping buhari hand like his life depends on it

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by shikshark: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
i saw this thread first, walahi im porting to etisalat right now, this glo is out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
"baba security no gree me near you" cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tinubu is gripping buhari hand like his life depends on it

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why does Saraki always have that "evil", "am up to no good", "hateful" look on his face whenever he is papped with Buhari?

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by deji68: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Look more like Buhari struggling to aknowledge Tinubu angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by softMarket(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
See as a whole jagaban is strugling to collect hand shake!! tongue tongue

this life ehh....cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by casttlebarbz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
make i shake him hand b4 dem sideline me

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is this what the thief/rat/slave of boudillon has been reduced to imagine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by chumaZ(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

ofonja trying to please his master

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by dumie(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
The handshake hustle is real.. The pix shows he has outlived his usefulness.

18 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by omofunaab(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol, Igbos are having a good time on this thread.

Your nightmare is tinubu

22 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
I am sure if PMB had mistakenly mentioned "Magu " when he gripped Tinubu, the coward would have taken off on a full trot, leaving his famed cap and owl-eye rimmed glasses behind. Not minding the dignitaries present.

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by PedroJP(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Baba i loyal ooo, no mind wetin media dey write. Dem de find who dem wan throw inside Kuje

grin

But this freeglobe hate yoruba like i hate cucumba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by omowolewa: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
He wasn't snobbed anyway. If Tinubu didn't go at all, it would have been an issue.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by PedroJP(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
omofunaab:
Lol, Igbos are having a good time on this thread.

Your nightmare is tinubu

Ogbeni caption the pix and stop saying nonsense.

The position there is more like

Tinubu -" Baba, hope Magu no dey your back?

Buhari - " your time never reach, maintain "

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by omofunaab(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
PedroJP:

Ogbeni caption the pix and stop saying nonsense.

The position there is more like

Tinubu -" Baba, hope Magu no dey your back?

Buhari - " your time never reach, maintain "

Bro enjoy yourself.. .it's your time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Stalwert: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tinubu : Congratulations and blessings on the couple

PMB: Thank you very much for honoring my invitation and your continued support.

Abdulsalam: abeg mr. President my hand no dey for Halliburton.

Sarathief: Make them give me chance make I talk to the president about my many cases.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin

Baba na your boy Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by PedroJP(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
omowolewa:
He wasn't snobbed anyway. If Tinubu didn't go at all, it would have been an issue.

See consolation, more like the joke your likes carry about here that GEJ didn't do right to prevent your type from voting in this failure we have as a president instead of accepting you made a wrong choice of candidate due to your semtiments against GEJ and his pupported Igbo stronghold.

B4 and immediately after election buhari and tinubu wan gum body like say na husband and wife ina heat, check in that picx, dem nearly throway the greeting for air unto "hi" things grin

Thank God u even observed that Tinubu went for the greeting, hence PMB decided to put on the civilian cloth Tinubu gave him to show pity not to snub him. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by PedroJP(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stalwert:
Tinubu : Congratulations and blessings on the couple

PMB: Thank you very much for honoring my invitation and your continued support.

That PMB face doesn't look lile one saying "thank you" more or less adding "very much"

That face can only bring out three words in such condition which are " well done bros"

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Sibrah: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
It is a matter of those around Buhari refusing to make way . . . But I know politic doesn't allow true account out always.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Stalwert: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
PedroJP:

That PMB face doesn't look lile one saying "thank you" more or less adding "very much"

That face can only bring out three words in such condition which are " well done bros"

Oga do your caption make I do my own oh! How I caption my own no be your problem oh
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by omowolewa: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mr. Oga, whatz your joy in another man's wahala. Take it or leave it I voted this GEJ but he lost and I moved on.

The obvious thing is that there were a lot of people surrounding the president and he still have a good time to have a shake with Tinubu.

I doubt if you're anyway close to PMB, Oga. Power belongs to God and gives to whoever He wishes.

PedroJP:

See consolation, more like the joke your likes carry about here that GEJ didn't do right to prevent your type from voting in this failure we have as a president instead of accepting you made a wrong choice of candidate due to your sentiments against GEJ and his purported Igbo stronghold.

B4 and immediately after election buhari and tinubu wan gum body like say na husband and wife ina heat, check in that picx, dem nearly throway the greeting for air unto "hi" things grin

Thank God u even observed that Tinubu went for the greeting, hence PMB decided to put on the civilian cloth Tinubu gave him to show pity not to snub him. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by morbeta(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
The way Tinubu is struggling to shake hands with PMB is just symbolic.....this is typical of the north always treat the west like kindergarten kids after they have used them to gain power. just imagine, out of all there-in, TINUBU is the only westerner in their mist and struggling......

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Baba I dey here o, Buhari be like, yes I sight you.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
See as a whole jagaban is strugling to collect hand shake!! tongue tongue

this life ehh....cheesy cheesy

Such is life shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari by Cadamlk: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
deji68:
Look more like Buhari struggling to aknowledge Tinubu angry angry angry angry angry
My brother ,i tire for this Op oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello World / Terrorists Attack Yandaka Community Market In Katsina State / "A Serious Government Will Fix The Power Problem In Six Months”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.