Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (66207 Views)

Onofiok Luke As Best Man To Kufre Okon, His Chief Press Secretary / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
kdfemi:

If you want to make point you shouldn't put any controversy go straight to the point, you shouldn't use an invalid argument to support you claim even if it is just minor, it only creates controversy as such this case
Bro u don't dictate what i post or comment, that's my exclusive reserve. Your opinion don't count. Thanks
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by tk4rd: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2016
If you don't know the reason things are being done the way they are done, you will one day find yourself doing some folly and be thinking it is innovation.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by kdfemi(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2016
dayowunmi:

Bro u don't dictate what i post or comment, that's my exclusive reserve. Your opinion don't count. Thanks
this is why people never move forward in general nigeria, when people give opinions you take it into consideration not this you just wrote, anyway am not here to argue with my opinion matters to people that understand my ideology
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by mikejj(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=52047919]
I always tell u to close ur teeth grin [/quoteyeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.