Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means (969 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Wuminity(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I noticed a long white line in the sky on saturday while i was in an event. Though that was not the first time i would see such.
So, do other crowd saw the line, but they gave it a meaning i do not understand. That is why i have come here to ask what this simply mean.
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Sirpluv: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
It would have been better if you took a pic of it
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Wuminity(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sirpluv:
It would have been better if you took a pic of it
it was in the evening time, and my phone is not clear, i would have snapped it.
But the white line gets faded gradually at one end, and gets more clear at the other end.
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Kondomatic(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wuminity:

it was in the evening time, and my phone is not clear, i would have snapped it.
But the white line gets faded gradually at one end, and gets more clear at the other end.
Angel's urine
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by LordZero(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
If it's like the one in the attached image, it's called CONTRAIL.

It is formed when the aerosols and water vapor from jet engines condenses and it depends on the altitude of the plane, the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere. .

1 Like

Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Wuminity(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:
Angel's urine
cheesy oga no mislead me now.
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by edebemba(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
It is the exhaust fume from a passing rocket. Nothing mysterious.
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by Wuminity(f): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
LordZero:
If it's like the one in the attached image, it's called CONTRAIL.

It is formed when the aerosols and water vapor from jet engines condenses and it depends on the altitude of the plane, the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere. .

it is something like that but there was no sign of a jet at the other end.

But the crowd said it is the sign that the ark of covenant was present in our midst, and that was what confused me.
Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by freesinzu(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wuminity:

But the crowd said it is the sign that the ark of covenant was present in our midst, and that was what confused me.

Its a comet

1 Like

Re: What Does A Long White Line In The Sky Means by LordZero(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wuminity:

issokay oo.. that one is above me.

(1) (Reply)

Mssn Oau Jihad Week / Controversial Blogger ESABOD Has Been Blogged / GOALS: See The 2 Billionaires Who Just Negotiated A Deal Worth $200m On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.