Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75531 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
DandyWalker:

You have a great point but you are getting it all twisted. The 30% you get as profit does not come from MMM. MMM neither pays nor collects money from anybody. It's just a platform to link people together for financial transactions.
So you are getting it all wrong by saying where does MMM get the money to pay its participants.
Fine, it's not likely to be a sustainable venture on the long run, but the campaign of calumny is what I'm against. There are too many lies and propaganda by banks and CBN via the media to crash the system as there is reduced cash flow to the banks.
Anybody that participates in the scheme knows the risk. It is clearly spelt out. You don't need to call anybody greedy or fraudulent for doing what does not affect you in anyway.
If you are not a participant, MMM does not have anything to do with you.

Take for instance, because I have not been robbed at gun point and it doesn't affect me I should turn a blind eye about armed robbers? Hell no!

Thank God you agreed that MMM isn't a sustainable venture, we have to speak up now for those innocent late comers in the scheme which would be deceived to join and their monies would be used to pay you before the system collapses, that's where the duty of we non-MMM participants come in, my little cousins, siblings or friends might fall victim of being those late comers into this fraudulent scheme called MMM and their hard earned monies would be used to pay people like you.

Lastly, there is no way any right thinking and morally aware human being ought to be comfortable engaging in a scheme which the originator is a convicted fraudster, a pathetic financial crimes ex convict! And MMM participants have turned a blind eye to this fact.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DandyWalker(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

Take for instance, because I have not been robbed at gun point and it doesn't affect me I should turn a blind eye about armed robbers? Hell no!

Thank God you agreed that MMM isn't a sustainable venture, we have to speak up now for those innocent late comers in the scheme which would be deceived to join and their monies would be used to pay you before the system collapses, that's where the duty of we non-MMM participants come in, my little cousins, siblings or friends might fall victim of being those late comers into this fraudulent scheme called MMM and their hard earned monies would be used to pay people like you.

Lastly, there is no way any right thinking and morally aware human being ought to be comfortable engaging in a scheme which the originator is a convicted fraudster, a pathetic financial crimes ex convict! And MMM participants have turned a blind eye to this fact.
Why did you say people like me? you sure know how to jump into conclusion.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
DandyWalker:

Why did you say people like me? you sure know how to jump into conclusion.

You are an MMM participant and hence my assertion in that regard. Or are you not?

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by finesthaykay(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
stance bit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Note:There is no space in btw.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DandyWalker(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

You are an MMM participant and hence my assertion in that regard. Or are you not?
......And when I say it might not be sustainable , it's simply due to panic. With this kind of model , there can never be a last person because a person can invest several times. It is not technically a ponzi scheme , neither is it a pyramidal scheme. You might not agree, but I tell you only panic can make it crash. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by 3Dimension: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Cheriepet:

doing good smiley

have a pleasant day
you too.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
Never with the same gaiety it use to have. I wonder why the decieved investors of MMM - Eastern Africa (I.e The Zimbabweans) warned that Potential Private Investors should steer clear MMM, and other Ponzi Schemes because they will always crash as they do not pay high interests from actual investments realised from deposits, but deposits of newly recruited members.

But your first comment made it look like MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, this would have been a better explanation.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
NobleG1:

Did I force anyone to read or heed to my warning?
Did my warning to them disturb you?
Are you one of the crooks behind the Ponzi scam?
Question one is no
Question two is yes
Question three is no
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

grin You said you don't have time exchanging words with me and yet you are still quoting and replying me, are you stupid or you're pretending to be stupid right now? Intelligence is bereft of you I must say! grin

PS: Your English blunders which are in bold above are a true description of your level of education and intelligence grin

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by elvision1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Guy, you are a comedian. "Sincerity" and "Nigerians" Should not be used in the same sentence. The ponzi scheme has failed in every country it has been in so what makes you think it will work in one of the most corrupt countries in the word? Hmmm?

i take it then,that you are not being sincere with your words.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

But your first comment made it look like MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, this would have been a better explanation.
.... Yes it did, this is the same shtick they pulled in zimbabwe. Is obvious that history might just repeat itself?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
.... Yes it did, this is the same shtick they pulled in zimbabwe. Do you think history might repeat itself?

MMM didn't crash in Zimbabwe, for MMM Zimbabwe to crash, MMM eastafrica needs to(Zimbabwe is under eastafrica as u earlier stated).
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
.... Yes it did, this is the same shtick they pulled in zimbabwe. Do you think history might repeat itself?

MMM didn't crash in Zimbabwe, for MMM Zimbabwe to crash, MMM eastafrica needs to(Zimbabwe is under eastafrica as u earlier stated). Zimbabwe ain't standing on its own....
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

MMM didn't crash in Zimbabwe, for MMM Zimbabwe to crash, MMM eastafrica needs to(Zimbabwe is under eastafrica as u earlier stated). Zimbabwe ain't standing on its own....
Loool ... I just wonder why they stopped making waves like they usually do.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
people are krazy. mmm did not crash anywhere

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:

So?

Yes. I hate laziness, greed, gullibility and selfishness.

Y wee u guys classify those into MMM as been lazy, Some of Us work like really work and PH part of our salary..... Times are hard in Nigeria, stop finking one sided, its actually not fair on those hard working people who work and work and work at the end they get peanuts as salaries....

Not all of Us are selfish too. (Bro please dash me money, I believe u won't , u gonno tell me how Buhari has made everything hard right but when I say borrow me and I pay next month with interest u are quick to give.....) like I am sick and tired of explaining this MMM ishhhh

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
Loool ... I just wonder why they stopped making waves like they usually do.

that's humans for you, Forever living product is a very good example.
they still exist, but people ain't giving it much attention
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fkdmods: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
elvision1:

i take it then,that you are not being sincere with your words.

Ain't Nigerians. Not anymore at least. wink
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

that's humans for you, Forever living product is a very good example.
they still exist, but people ain't giving it much attention
... Could be, they were at some point in time disappointed in the scheme.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by IstandWitBuhari: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
unite4real:

They are licensed and sports bettings are regulated by the Nigeria lottery commission. They pay tax to the government. They also have a physical office presence. Board of directors and CAC registration as well. Oya where does MMM stand here
Ok... clap for urself.
If they are 100 people in sports betting 85 lose money every day but have u heard that anybody lost money in MMM ?

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... Could be, they were at some point in time disappointed in the scheme.

That was becos interest rate was slashed from 100% to 20%. they were been greedy.... if u do your research well from both sides and u not just interested in the negative negative part, u will find out that MMM ain't that bad as people claim.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

That was becos interest rate was slashed from 100% to 20%. they were been greedy.... if u do your research well from both sides and u not just interested in the negative negative part, u will find out that MMM ain't that bad as people claim.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
phabulux:

Christ!

This is the first comment I'd be making on MMM and, I hope, it'd be the last.

Why are you guys unreservedly stuupiidd? Should this scheme regenerate in January, you'd be among those asking to be 'help'ed. Where will the money come from? Saturn?

This scheme has helped some people, granted; but, it's a ponzi scheme all the same. How are you sure you are not paying to one of that 'pastor's crowd anyway?

Last note: while I hate Buhari myself, I wonder if your Jo no tan could have done any better. Buhari was just unfortunate to come to power at a moment of fiscal and financial crisis. At least, he stopped you thieves in your tracks from stealing us blind.

You are the stupid and foolish one here.

Since you aren't a participant, your brain can't fathom a solution.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Brutaljab you see what I have been saying? Nigerians don't learn from anything. And you say they want change. How do you change someone who refuses to learn? How?

grin He is on his own

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:
grin

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Khez: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
useless and gullible Nigerians that can never mind their business

some are even poor in spirit and in mind but wont still leave some people to enjoy freely their risk

smh its terrible they'd talk about everything they see and kill with their stupidd mouth.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by bolargeez(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why the noise?

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by unite4real: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Ok... clap for urself.
If they are 100 people in sports betting 85 lose money every day but have u heard that anybody lost money in MMM ?

Who is talking losses. Don't people loose money in stocks market? I am talking licencing and regulations.

Yahoo Yahoo boys don't loose money. Does that make it legal? Robers don't loose money when they strike successfully, does that make it legal?

We are talking legality not robbing peter to pay Paul
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Y wee u guys classify those into MMM as been lazy, Some of Us work like really work and PH part of our salary..... Times are hard in Nigeria, stop finking one sided, its actually not fair on those hard working people who work and work and work at the end they get peanuts as salaries....

Not all of Us are selfish too. (Bro please dash me money, I believe u won't , u gonno tell me how Buhari has made everything hard right but when I say borrow me and I pay next month with interest u are quick to give.....) like I am sick and tired of explaining this MMM ishhhh

I'll answer you because sound smart and genuinely concerned.

The 'lazy' classification may not apply to all Mavrodians. But those who aren't lazy among them are either gullible or do not care about the fate of those that WILL eventually lose their money.

Inevitably, many people will lose their hard-earned money to you and cry their eyes out. What do you say to this?

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
cosade:

MMM, the Father Christmas that refused to give out Christmas gifts!
illiterate! does MMM give to ppl? see otondo like u don mumulishly click 'like'.

no wonder u guys hate MMM,ignorant saddist. LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.