Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75550 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by DeanAmbrose23: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2016
phabulux:

You lack logical thinking. The truth is: you are irredeemably maadd. I'm not here to teach you how to be sensible, but, stop misleading others. If 10000 people pay another 10000, does inference not suppose that those 10000 too must be paid? The cycle goes on...

Last note: have you heard the joke of the thief and the blind man that want to out smart each other?

Nairaland maths champion! Go to Abuja and assist dullard kemi adeogun.

5 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

Confused soul, aren't you among those laffing and masturbating whenever you hear anything crash?

Poverty strickened soul

I asked you a question and you returned the same to me. Is there a better way to confirm that you're a misguided, brainless head?

Show me where I had laughed at MMM in the past or rejoice about the crash of anything and I will say sorry to you. If you can't do that then you remain what you are - a complete blockhead. 

People like you should always be quiet in order to be assumed as probably intelligent than to senselessly jump into intelligent discussions and remove all doubts. ‎

If you knew me in real life you won't be staking all your life's hopes and lazy aspirations on MMM that's standing on nothing. Do you need any other evidence that you're indeed the 'poverty stricken, depraved, soul'?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Activa:

I asked you a question and you returned the same to me. Is there a better way to confirm that you're a misguided, brainless head?

Show me where I had laughed at MMM in the past or rejoice about the crash of anything and I will say sorry to you. If you can't do that then you remain what you are - a complete blockhead. 

People like you should always be quiet in order to be assumed as probably intelligent than to senselessly jump into intelligent discussions and remove all doubts. ‎

If you knew me in real life you won't be staking all your life's hopes and lazy aspirations on MMM that's standing on nothing. Do you need any other evidence that you're indeed the 'poverty stricken, depraved, soul'?

I never knew that fools and senseless minions like you still exist in this present generation.

Must you jump into everything you see online You know nothing about MMM,the same way you know nothing about common sense yet you still want to prove your ignorance.

Goats like you would have been avoided and stopped from coming into this world had it been that your dad and mum aren't slow pokes. Poverty and ignorance have turned your miserable life into a hogwash. Fool

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Activa:

I can boldly tell you that I won't be proved wrong. If I knew you, I would promise you at least N50k if MMM runs till June 2017.

This is a scheme where you share people's money to people. It runs on no foundation. It's not sustainable. This is not a rocket science. No ponzi scheme has endured.

DEAL!!!!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ekwii: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
analyze your analysis to yourself please, u were born with a golden spoon so u don't know how hard it is for a 6year old graduate to 'get a Loan ' from a Nigeria bank and start a job.

Your analysis is so so so useless to many, if u like proof to them how they will go mentality sick if they do MMM them no wan know.
What on this earth will ever last? the laws of the land are occasionally been readjusted, same with banking policies. As 10,000 leaves, that's how a hundred thousand will join.

please Google that Zimbabwe gist well and stop reading news that was posted last week by your useless media crew.
From what i googled, MMM Zimbabwe is still active. Why are people in this forum keep referring that MMM Zimbabwe crashed?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
ekwii:

From what i googled, MMM Zimbabwe is still active. Why are people in this forum keep referring that MMM Zimbabwe crashed?
thank u my brother. I tire for them.

the funny thing is that most ppl are reading news they posted this month. if I even open your MMM account, check 'new ' , mmm have been on duty since 2014. they have even given to so many charity opens, they also generated cash for victims of natural disaster.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

DEAL!!!!

No probs. I'm serious.

And if it doesn't go down before then, I won't ask for anything.

That's great very fair deal.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uchwar1: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Teaser4:
God punish you m o r o n.... if you quote me again ...you will die b4 this year run out.... dare me
...Shay I borrow money from ya fada ni... f u c k o f f
frustration sha! I pray it shouldn't turn to depression
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by IstandWitBuhari: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
unite4real:

Who is talking losses. Don't people loose money in stocks market? I am talking licencing and regulations.

Yahoo Yahoo boys don't loose money. Does that make it legal? Robers don't loose money when they strike successfully, does that make it legal?

We are talking legality not robbing peter to pay Paul
Stay there and be talking thrash while ur mates are making money. The Governors and Senators u stand under the sun to vote for but when they get to office dey 4get u nd loot away money in billions I wonder how legit it is but u keep suffering in poverty looking for legit. Jisike

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by phabulux: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
DeanAmbrose23:
Nairaland maths champion! Go to Abuja and assist dullard kemi adeogun.

Igbo!

Let's not make this a tribal contrivance. Die!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by unite4real: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Stay there and be talking thrash while ur mates are making money. The Governors and Senators u stand under the sun to vote for but when they get to office dey 4get u nd loot away money in billions I wonder how legit it is but u keep suffering in poverty looking for legit. Jisike

and who says looting is legit.

ur mind set is second to none
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by platodeen(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Activa:

See this one.

Come back when you're able to construct simple and correct sentences.

Gullible Mavrodian!

Oohh, somebody is trying to drag me down to d level of his f**lishness so as to beat me with his experience as a f***lush dude. smiley smiley smiley. No, I stand not to b intimidated grin grin grin
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dagok(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uchwar1: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
MMM gamblers, how market?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

DEAL!!!!

How are you doing? Hope fine.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ElDadd: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by unite4real: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Ok... clap for urself.
If they are 100 people in sports betting 85 lose money every day but have u heard that anybody lost money in MMM ?

Guy, how far? Long time and how is MMM doing?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Mmadu111: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
unite4real:

Guy, how far? Long time and how is MMM doing?
Doing pretty fine and stronger.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by osamz007: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by osamz007: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mmadu111:
Doing pretty fine and stronger.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by osamz007: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
lilprinze:
All our haters would be put to shame by January 14 2017.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by FxExpo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
All The Argument Comment i See Here Is Wonderful,where Was I? If they Had Believe On God the Way They Believe On This mmm everything Would Ve been Ok and All The Politicians Making Us suffer In This Country would Ve Run Mad in One Day
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by lordally(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
forkinsonlolo:
people are krazy. mmm did not crash anywhere

I sent you a mail. I dey UK too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.