Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Bitcoin Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Investment (3938 Views)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How I Make 2% ROI Daily From My Bitcoin Investment. / The Most Reliable Bitcoin Investment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Do you know you can shop on overstock newegg ebay amazon with your bitcoin and have your items sent to your doorstep? Do you know you can get a bitcoin atm card that can be used to withdraw directly from atms around you?

Whatsapp 07033771198 let's discuss wink
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
You can also post your emails here so I can reach you.

There are many sites around now that promises 10% and so on daily on your investment without you doing anything or the website doing anything. Please ignore them because it has been proven that you will get burned eventually.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2016
You can drop your emails here and I will get across to you with more info. This is strictly on first come first serve basis. You know what that means smiley

For those that have sent mails and called will send you the whatsapp group so you can get every details. Briefings holds by 8pm daily. If you not on whatsapp no problem, we can discuss through emails
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lucy Nwachukwu(NAN): Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim, the Managing Director, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC), on Friday said the commission and CBN had set up a committee to look into the trending digital currency, Bitcoin.

According to Bitcoin.org, Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part.

On Bitcoin reddit page, it was explained that it is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralised digital money. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, naira- bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation, devaluation, import policies, currency fixing and corrupt banks. It is a true floating currency whose value is determined by demand and supply.

Ibrahim said this at the ongoing 2016 Workshop for Financial Correspondents in Kaduna.

The theme of the workshop is ” Economic Recession and the Nigerians Banking Sector: Opportunities, Challenges and the way Forward”.

“On our part, we have constituted a committee together with the central bank to have an in debt study of this phenomenal bitcoin.

“We will look at its advantages and disadvantages, what it means for the payment system and what it means for safety and security of customers.

“We will also look at what it means for money laundering, anti-corruption, crime and measurement of money /near money instrument for the economy.

“But we need a lot of education to do this and I’m calling on you (media) to educate yourselves about all of this so you can educate the public,” he said.

Ibrahim said ‘bitcoin’ included what is being called block-chain technology-based products in the market.

He said that a lot of Nigerians had already started patronising bitcoin, stressing that ‘it had started to creep in and nobody could stop it.

He said that in Europe and the United States, it had gained currency and some of the leading banks in Europe had also adopted their own versions of bitcoins.

“Some of the central banks have also adopted it and are seriously doing everything possible to bring in the emergence of this invisible products.

“The owners do not need any central bank; they do not need any physical bank.

“If you are a subscriber, you only know yourselves and they give you a bit of the bitcoin and in some countries, you can convert it to cash.

“You can make payments with it because it has been recognised and one of the famous ex-chief executive of Barclays PLC, Antony Jenkins, have joined the group’s board of directors,” againstIbrahim said.

He explained that the financial service industry is not spared in all of this.

On the issue of “MMM”, he said it had been pronounced that it was not recognised and was illegal.

“It is a very serious matter and all hands must be on deck to educate the on things like this.

On the current problems regarding the emergence of wonder banks, Ibrahim said NDIC would not relent in calling on Nigerians, educating and sensitising Nigerians on the dangers of patronising wonder banks.

He urged the media to help and continue to educate the public not to in anyway patronise institutions that were not licenced by the Central Bank or insured by the NDIC.

On financial inclusion, he said although the success recorded was not much but there had been improvement in the area of financial inclusion in the country.

“The successes recorded is not much, but it is a good start given the prevailing number if Nigerians excluded financially,

“I think if you check the statistics that has been rolled out you will appreciate that we have recorded tremendous successes in the last three years.

“This is since the introduction of cashless policy and mobile banking to the extent that more Nigerians are getting involved.

“But we have a very long way to go and it is your responsibility, as journalists, to continue to help educate Nigerians on the advantages of not keeping their money under their pillows and matrasses or in some cases in soak aways and ceilings.

“We know that people fear electronic fraud, but I can assure you that CBN and the banking community are doing everything possible to block all loop holes associated with mobile banking.

“And the advantages far out ways the disadvantages,” he said

http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20161218-nigerias-cbn-may-legalise-use-bitcoin-transactions/
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Join my team today and experience sharp growth. But remember it's based on first come first serve basis.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by lovedappie: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2016
justdappie548@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by shegphil(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Hello brothers, Click on the What's app group link if you have a Bitcoin wallet and want to take advantage of the internet to double your bitcoins in no time
https:///Ctl8Ng8cAfx1ZwtMln04Cs
Or email me on yungbosstimm@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by hicare(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2016
whatsapp link is not working

I want to add to my portifolio

Ariy@mailinator.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
hicare:
whatsapp link is not working

I want to add to my portifolio

Ariy@mailinator.com
So you know that comment is not from the op. I can't guarantee anything that happens with him. Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
lovedappie:
justdappie548@gmail.com
Will send you a mail. Be careful of the mails you receive though. My email is ephylogistics@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
The team is moving. Join us today to learn all you need to learn and make smart choices. We're not promising you heaven and earth but just steady income. We assure you referrals and when you have profited enough from the system you will in turn those we place under you tongue That's the beauty of it all. One good turn deserves another. Just sign up and testify wink
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good evening smiley
Re: Bitcoin Investment by ibikashiel(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2016
ibishiel4@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2016
ibikashiel:
ibishiel4@gmail.com
Email sent
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kudos to those who have joined. You have laid the foundation for a great 2017.

To join contact via email or whatsapp.

Don't let people promise you heaven and earth. Most are actually ploy to lure you in. Join a team that will work with you and assist you.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
You can drop your numbers and emails I will be sure to contact you asap. This team is moving forward no looking back.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by bizz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
eph12:
Kudos to those who have joined. You have laid the foundation for a great 2017.

To join contact via email or whatsapp.

Don't let people promise you heaven and earth. Most are actually ploy to lure you in. Join a team that will work with you and assist you.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by shomolex77: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
segunbalogun370@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by bobidinc(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
tocyna@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
shomolex77:
segunbalogun370@gmail.com
bobidinc:
tocyna@gmail.com
Check your emails. Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Investment by vpaymoney(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why waste your time and energy on changing naira to dollar and when you have the Btc you start looking for how to change it again to dollar. Why not kuma invest your money in your own local money and earn directly to bank account. Check.my signature. What you are looking for in sokoto is actually inside your sokoto.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
1btc is $905. People that have bitcoins are rejoicing right now. How this reflects in your bank accounts? Please contact me. Would have posted enough links but I have been banned too much in this section already. I don't know why
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
It's always nice to have a currency that grows. Naira has no value right now. Why would you make effort to gather naira when you can do same for bitcoins and get even more than your expectations.

Think deep. Become financially independent in 2017. Join and share your testimony with evidences within the expected time frame.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Do you know bitcoin has visa card and can be used to open paypal and shop online on any site visa card is accepted? Though this is only available to people in the USA but I'm sure they are working on making it available for everyone worldwide. If you have someone in the states they can help you apply and send it down here. This is huge smiley
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas everyone. Have fun and stay safe
Re: Bitcoin Investment by MicroBox: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Guy stop behaving like as if you know it all?
Your research is shallow, I will urge you to make more research on bitcoin before coming online to pose as a consultant. .
Re: Bitcoin Investment by rekeson: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
GET HELP WORLD-WIDE has been able to correct all MMM mistakes.

Very similar to MMM in every sense, but far far safer than MMM and other copycats.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO JOIN...

Re: Bitcoin Investment by samenet(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
MicroBox:
Guy stop behaving like as if you know it all?
Your research is shallow, I will urge you to make more research on bitcoin before coming online to pose as a consultant. .
Been making lots of researches about bitcoin and will drop my findings in my whatsapp group later today. What's your number so I can add you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics) / How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos / Can Anyone Graciously Please Details Tipper Business In Naija..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.