Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart (40015 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu / How To Easily Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View / In Need Of Blogger Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Caseless: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
I no mind . I go still chrome am
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Dcaliphate(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
no doggy sad
gone nigga, u r gone!!! undecided
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by chival(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
I believe she used to be a very active Nairalander with the monicker @hotangel. That was prior to her accident.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by nepapole(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Katyusha:
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Ok sir.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by frankopit: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
I know her from Gombe High School, as a school mate, be for she left for US.Happy for her
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Fiso4real: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Light lol
midehi2:
Eeyaa! very pretty and sexy too

but what was the man looking for under that place cheesy
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Barigaboy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
She is so beautiful thank God for her life. Some people never encounter something heavy like this before committing suicide. This lady is skillful n God has blessed her with someone who loves her. May her joy never cease.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by solpat(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
She's so pretty cry
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by CRAPHA96(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
midehi2:

verifying is the pussy still dey intact
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by YaksonFCA(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 20, 2016
This woman looks like the Lizzy I used to know.

If she's the one, she graduated from UNIBEN, studied Law or something.

Pretty, Brilliant and Bold.
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by crackhouse(m): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Sambarry give me handkerchief pls.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by Katyusha(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2016
buffalowings:

Yup grin
Youre also a fan of alternative rock?
Re: Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart by herlarho(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
midehi2:

i think he is looking for her v phone so dat he will be sure of what he is buying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Rolls Out New $8 Subscriptions Offering Verification / Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.