Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,762 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) (20810 Views)

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by amnesty7: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Handsomecole:
I keep saying it, we are better as one Nigeria. It's only in political issues you begin to hear about tribe this tribe that. These are the kind of things I love to see.
When our leaders loot our treasury none of them considers tribe.
The diversity in our culture makes us better as a nation.
I'm Igbo and Proudly Nigerian. Proudly Enugu shout out to Enugu Rangers. Support the local league.
I like your sensible contribution. U must be a bridge builder.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by moshino(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
seunmsg:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and other dignitaries were atAkanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu -to receive the monarch

The highest ranking Ibo government official in Nigeria and a sitting Ibo governor both queued up at the airport to welcome a Fulani monarch. Despite the temptation, I won't call anybody slave or slavemaster. However, the misguided iPod trolls should look at the pictures and be properly guided.

Alert!

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
seunmsg:

Ibo is the name of an ethnic group that can be found predominantly in the south east of Nigeria. You can easily identify them by their flat heads. grin grin grin
You probably attended night school.
There is nothing like ibo in the south east.
Afonjas are known by the epic stupidity and cowardice.
They are found in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by dreamwords: 3:50pm On May 05, 2018
Same governor that was crying like a baby the other day when the Fulani herdsmen showed his people hell is the same person queuing up in the sun to welcome the Sultan of Sokoto.

Our brothers and empty chest-beating are like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by Fatherofdragons: 8:23pm On May 05, 2018
Rhea:
There is no tribe in Nigeria called Ibo, unless they have now renamed the others to Ija, Yorba, Husa, Fulan, Efi, etc etc. Let us correct this continuous desecration and bastardization of Igbo. The tribe is Igbo. Language is Igbo.
yes oo correct, each time I'll spell Yoruba it'll will be yorba, hausa will be husa, they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by tsmat(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Swahili0:
see how Afonjas are just bitter

igbos are always ahead of u afonjas

if afonja dont like the visit they can jumb into laggon grin grin grin grin grin grin

AFONJAS keep hating while igbos and hausa keep blending cool cool cool cool

E wailer its only a matter of time before you start shouting the north are killing our people again....
see who's talking about blending mumu pikin.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) by dreamwords: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Barney11:
Pls Hausa and igbo you people should go and settle una long battle, no b only una tribes we get for Naija! wetin!!!
Trace ur origin,; u r related to the mentioned tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse / Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State / Attention All Igbo Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.