Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? (58993 Views)

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by omohanet(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Let the will of God take place.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by pri3stess(f): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Not today Satan!
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Efisko1(m): 2:43am On Dec 20, 2016
pri3stess:
Not today Satan!

Me will say....
Bacca
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by yomi007k(m): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2016
phintohlar:
na me he epp

U no see ur lips...if I kiss m nw e go be like I dey molest u.

U dey find epp abi.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by OgahBohz: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2016
una go de ban lyk MMM
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 20, 2016
I've got lots of similar messages from an ex BUT the issue with me is ....when i'm done, I'M DONE!

When d devil wants u to LOOK BACK, that's an evidence there's something special about d FUTURE he doesn't want u to see!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by tee4naija(m): 3:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Too late mehn.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by richard870(m): 4:23am On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
come home to dadda grin

Meanwhile this guy face cheesy epic hunger
her fada!
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Godisfaithful: 5:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Never go back to what break you. It might kill you!
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by calabardick(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Why bring your past to your future?
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Chukazu: 5:45am On Dec 20, 2016
xendra:
here
not always the case...some people drink "Zobo" after
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2016
most Ex want reconciliation but to me if u are gone u are a Goner till Jesus come, no second chance ... if I'm not good to u then, is likely I'm not going to be good to u on Latter–day
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by hylyne(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Old things have have passed away....
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Miranda11: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2016
I guess it depends on why we broke up in d first place. If there was no infidelity n it was just a case of perhaps growing apart due to other pressures then who knows it might just be a case of second time lucky!! After all some pple break up and get back together years later and it works for them so it all depends on d two individuals n wat dey want. Also If it's d will of God that both shld be together then so be it.

Remember to err is human and to forgive is divine. Christ forgave those that betrayed him why not us.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Phedam: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2016
I can take her back on one condition... If she still in her normal age Befor we departed.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by mastasam(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2016
my reply will depend on the circumstances that led to our becoming ex
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Lucasinho(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Jenny1010:
If this happens to be now...what will be your reply?

Be sincere
OP why covering ur Face...in Shame?
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Heineken(m): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Some men cannot study for simple 2 years and obtain a common master degree but they can date a lady for upto 5 years claiming they are still studying her.. my guy you need to be awarded PHD in sexuality.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by babooshka: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Lol, dat ship sailed, a long time ago.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by charityfelix(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by fajiboy: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2016
osmodes:
I might reconsider her assuming u talking about my first ex but if u mean the 2nd to the 32nd..no way.

32nd ex My guy you've got a big problem with ur character and not the girls. Check ursef.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by olowookerekemi(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2016
I will b happy cus he wants to start paying me my pension

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by mtngloetiartel: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Aderola15:
Babez, uncountable oooooo cheesy wink
alaidurosinsin
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by oyindamolaasake(f): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2016
I can never and will never get back wit my ex coz d hurt is still dere and it hadn't go away.
They will still use it against u if any issue occurs. So 2 me,d answer is NO.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by hebenezher(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2016
The one and only reason I'd take any of my ex back is for lashing and lashing alone. No feelings no emotion. We could just tend to enjoy ourselves when konji comes by the door with its host... Kikiki.. No time
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by suffy4me(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Depend on your relationship status at that present time. If possible you have fall in love with other people, it will be difficult but if you are still single is very easy to take her/him back.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by wendy241(f): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Jenny1010:
If this happens to be now...what will be your reply?

Be sincere
it all depend on if I still love him n wnt him back
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Blessograo(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Sorry you already had your chance but you lost it boo.
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by chi074(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016
I only look up (Chelsea) I don't back (man utd).... past is gone...moving train.

but meanwhile......

onto the next one...
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by phintohlar(f): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2016
yomi007k:

U no see ur lips...if I kiss m nw e go be like I dey molest u.

U dey find epp abi.
u don run go check my lips, chai i fear u
Re: What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
osmodes:
I might reconsider her assuming u talking about my first ex but if u mean the 2nd to the 32nd..no way.
Are they that much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.