Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin (43863 Views)

CBN May Increase Interest Rate Soon / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin For Transactions - NDIC / Nigeria’s CBN To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin For Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by MrGerald(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jakohai:
So...

1.How do you buy a bitcoin?

2.How do you sell it?

3.Do you need a dollar account to buy bitcoins....or you can use the naira?

4.Safety?
like they said here, Blockchain technology is what you need to transact on bitcoin, but you buy with dollar, it's like your wallet in your personal bank, you control everything without external con. it appreciate more than depreciating, you can also convert to naira through bitcoin exchangers. for more details or buying and selling ur bitcoin contact me on benodinka@ gmail. com
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
legalize what , bitcoin operates outside the zone of CBN and needs no approval , its internet based for Bleep sacks, electronic signature, imagine CBN issuing out electronic signature in place of hard currency. CBN itself would close down. ghost currency the value bitcoin is generally agreed on, and its system equivalent to trade by barta , people are better off investing in gold cause its solid, never deteriorate and it appreciate than bitcoin, an economy can not run on bitcoin even in an inflation, yhu niggas would buy bitcoin now and start looking for who to buy it back, dipping people into the hole that you have dug for yourself.

Bitcoin appreciates is that not imaginary, a group of programmers come together and fix up binary calling it a currency, where hard earned cash is not involved how,does it appreciate?.

in time Bitcoin would become popular, ghost even banks can not operate without hard cash,if the whole Nigeria go pro bitcoin imagine what would happen.

Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is best for internet exchange, trade by barta system, that does not involve real or circulatory cash.

it seems the devil is on Nigeria's case .

2 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Ikeano92(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
If you need bitcoin, chat me up on 08068347261..... I will sell at a very nice rate
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by scholag(f): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
I really don't like commenting but when it comes to money making investment, the best currency is Bitcoin, it started in 2009 I chickened out on the online be I was into when the migrated to cryptocurrency "bitcoin". Guess how wealthy I would have been now if I had continued.... I won't give up on any ideal money biz again especially where bitcoin is mentioned. But I have to warn that hyips crash... Be guided, be careful.... Trade on platforms that can be trusted, whatsapp me if you need help on 08064512813. Don't dull
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by scholag(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
I really don't like commenting but when it comes to money making investment, the best currency is Bitcoin, it started in 2009 I chickened out on the online biz I was into when they migrated to cryptocurrency "bitcoin". Guess how wealthy I would have been now if I had continued.... I won't give up on any ideal money biz again especially where bitcoin is mentioned. But I have to warn that hyips crash... Be guided, be careful.... Trade on platforms that can be trusted, whatsapp me if you need help on 08064512813. Don't dull
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by skywalker240(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Inception:
cheesy I see this as bad news for BDCs and mallams on the streets..
Who them help
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by PresidentElect1: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Esseite:
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away.....

One world currency comes to mind..
Even the world, Na God make am and He no say make you leave because the devil is working in it. Fear not. Use every opportunity until Jesus returns-- so far it is godly and good for you.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
well, we are already making money, get connected, check my signature and join the rest of the world.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by fopdnewton: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
fopdnewton:
[/b]IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ADD THE WHATSAPP NUMBER CANT SAY MUCH HERE BEFORE I GET BANNED[b]..

Join Us On Whatsapp
[/b]08062891988[b]

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by mildflame: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

its obvious u have nothing intelligent to contribute in this thread. you are looking for who to drag down to your level. well I have been taught not to fight with a foool because he will drag me down to his level and beat me with experience.
so go look for your Playmate's if you have nothing intelligent to say

Useless IRRITANT talking trash and running his loud mouth over issues he absolutely no nothing of...
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Houstency(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
feldido:

Right now it's $798 to 1bitcoin

And I have about $1k worth for sale wink

I buy bitcoin cos it appreciates like usein Bolt

Where and how do you buy bitcoins? Thanks
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by doubleportion: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ahms12:
I sell btc @525.call/ chat 08063226059
How much will you sell 0.03 worth of btc in Naira?
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by masskara: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
I want to buy bitcoin content me on WhatsApp 08168281690
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Bishops10(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jakohai:
So...
2.How do you sell it?
4.Safety?
Add me up on whatsapp for more details on bitcoin 08176255344
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by masskara: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Houstency:

. The you have a bitcoin Acc if not go and open BitX Acc first after that follow the form
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by vRendoh(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2016

This write up isn't necessary. .....just like MMM ...there is this strong crave to legitimise it by all means to lure more people as as to profit one self. Na so we go take live? Don't we have to think like the youths of countries that have experience this stage of life and are today great.Do we have to live a life of one mugu fall....then you smile? I sincerely feel the average Nigerian youth is great and we can cross this bridge without these short cuts springing up everyday. ....Goodluck Guys. ....we can do....yes we can!
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Houstency(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
masskara:
. The you have a bitcoin Acc if not go and open BitX Acc first after that follow the form
thanks sir
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by AdoptedSon: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by stanley99a(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Read up this thread and easily learn and understand how to have a bitcoin account and wallet address.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486148/understanding-bitcoin-investment-opportunities
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by ernieboy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
eezeribe:

You are right. The so-called bitcoin will also fade away someday...
Many have come and gone... I still remember Liberty Reserve
bitcoin is not like liberty reserve, it is not owned or regulated by a particular company or country, it is a cryptocurrency read more and for those of you connecting bitcoin to mmm, bitcoin has been in existence for many years, Nigerians are just getting to know it now.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by Seunjungle(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
You don't want MMM Nigeria but want bitcoin as another means. With MMM united you can get back 100% of bitcoin you invest within a month. He said "how come" for your mind....is this real? God punish those govt, media, and citizens that are trying to stop our activities in MMM Nigeria. January 14 is here.... We are unstoppable? God punish Seun Osewa, other media and the hatred citizens for puck nosing in our matter..amen!

2 Likes

Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by bigshow11: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bitcoin has come stay.

learn for free how to start earning Bitcoin, check my profile signature.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by CecyAdrian(f): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Houstency:

I sell bitcoin, send me a PM for more info
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by CecyAdrian(f): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
BTC price breaker

For 700$ and above we sell @ 480/$ offer limited by time

Below this volume 490/$
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by alphaeus212(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2016
https://www.growr.biz/?ref=maximus

Grow your bitcoins 150 % in 2days fast before entry closes
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by justjentle(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2016
9jakohai:
So...

2.How do you sell it?

4.Safety?

Contact me for more info on Bitcoin.
Re: CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin by donmarshia(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Bitcoin for sale at competitive prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Create Perfect Money Account, Fund And Withdraw / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.