Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) (27733 Views)

LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Pilapyne231(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
A fight ensued between a lastman officail and a civilian.the lastman official sized the car keys of the man in the middle of the road,risking the man's life to moving vehicle .the man got angry and a big fight ensued between them.

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Pilapyne231(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
More

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Pilapyne231(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
More
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Pilapyne231(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
More

Please mods should help me move it to the right forum

C.c lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by yemmy66: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol

But those lasma are too stubborn

I was driving on Friday and they hook me up just because of a small and minor thing, maybe because they see me as a gentle person

Not that I can fight him, because I was right.

But I just play maturity and leave him

7 Likes

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by jonnpedro: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mad
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Kashii2: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
The country too hard. Everyman dey fight for him right k angry

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
All dis traffic ward dey annoying die angry na steering wheel dem sabi drag grin
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by iykofias(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
na fight b that or them they dance one_leg up undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Oyetboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
He should have dealt with the lastma official very well grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls change this small likes into naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where is the fight??

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by dubemnaija: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
good one . everybody eye dey red for this buhari recession
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Jayuba(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
I cant see any fight from those pics.
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Trapnews: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by brigadier74: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
d day wey karma go dey fire diz lastma and kai ba. I no fit talk
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
De gai no even sabi fite. I dey sure say im next step na to hit head 4 ground

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by hairwonder7: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Our Traffic official show be more professional in carrying out their duties

Risking a man's life like that, is very unprofessional

On the civilian man's part he should not fight with men on uniform, Uniform men should be respected

My view, though.
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na who win abeg
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by uviesa(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Change change change shammmmmmm
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Elchappo: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
See people wey dey dance ballet(Pas de deux)..

OP, u don't know what a fight looks like..
See 1...

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pilapyne231:
A fight ensued between a lastman officail and a civilian.the lastman official sized the car keys of the man in the middle of the road,risking the man's life to moving vehicle .the man got angry and a big fight ensued between them.

Lastma too na civilian Abeg
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Which kain fight be this undecided
Abi this OP don high ni

I was actually expecting

7 Likes

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Op, check what you typed and correct it sharp sharp

Both of them are civilian and none is higher than the other

As for the fight, whoever wins will represent Nigeria next 8 years olympics

1 Like

Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
hehe
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where is the fight ?
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Securedbet24: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Those lastma and police around that apata area linking to isolo are way naughty how I wished he dealt with the idiot.

Always looking for ways to stripe people off their hard earned money.

Next topic abeg.
Re: Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
a knock out punch could have just done d job perfectly

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram. / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.