Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) (16265 Views)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
duni04:
After killing other peoples children because of selfish ambition, you have the guts to come out here and "celebrate love" in our faces. Where's the love for those people that were killed because of Wike's selfishness during the 2015 general elections?
I wish wike, his wife and his entire family the same virtues they've wished the people of rivers state. I wish them the same violence they've inflicted on Rivers. I wish them blood the same way blood has been flowing in Rivers. I wish and pray people gather together and plot their death the same way Wike called people and threatened to kill them.
Its stupid to be dropping goodwill messages for somebody that doesn't wish you well. If I see any nairalander drop any goodwill message here I will vex. You can't wish a murderer and a thief goodwill except you yourself are a murderer and a thief.
Afonja
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by fof1: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
duni04:
After killing other peoples children because of selfish ambition, you have the guts to come out here and "celebrate love" in our faces. Where's the love for those people that were killed because of Wike's selfishness during the 2015 general elections?
I wish wike, his wife and his entire family the same virtues they've wished the people of rivers state. I wish them the same violence they've inflicted on Rivers. I wish them blood the same way blood has been flowing in Rivers. I wish and pray people gather together and plot their death the same way Wike called people and threatened to kill them.
Its stupid to be dropping goodwill messages for somebody that doesn't wish you well. If I see any nairalander drop any goodwill message here I will vex. You can't wish a murderer and a thief goodwill except you yourself are a murderer and a thief.

U ARE A VERY BIG NOVICE.I PITY UR FAMILY AND UR ROOTS. ARE U GOD? U CAN NOT EVEN D DEVIL OR DEMONS SO STAY CLEAR OFF D WAY. PEOPLE ARE REJOICING,U ARE HERE SPREADING HATRED AND FOOLISH STUPIDITY. U ARE INDEED A STRANGER TO GIOD LOVELY LIFE. CHANGE UR LIFE MY BROTHER. THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR U TO MAKE AMENDS.
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
duni04:

Grow up pls
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by Lustig(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy 17th anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Wike. May both of u continue to enjoy good health. Coincedentally, today is my first wedding anniversary. HWA to me and wife
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by duni04(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
smarty562:

Grow up pls
This here is the reason why Nigeria will always and forever remain the way it is today. When people see wrong and just overlook because they don't want to be seen as bad people. When you see a murderer and a thief celebrating, you congratulate him. With people like you, Nigeria will never change.
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by Loveebelejona: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
duni04:
Oh my dear, go and hang yourself.please don't mistake them for APC the murderer
Re: Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) by ofwest47(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
I wish those who killed themselves in the election for wicked Wike to enjoy himself and his wife were alive to witness today would have regretted their actions, but I advice those who escaped death from being killed will think twice in the next election when being sent to go to war for him Wicked Wike to enjoy his family life as been witness today. :-XI wish those who killed themselves in the election for wicked Wike to enjoy himself and his wife were alive to witness today would have regretted their actions, but I advice those who escaped death from being killed will think twice in the next election when being sent to go to war for him Wicked Wike to enjoy his family life as being witnessed today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officers Arrest, Drag IPOB Jewish Protesters In Umuahia / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.