Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm (5575 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Human Resources Manager In Oil & Gas Services Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by palmatins: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
Trainees are needed in an oil and gas services firm on the island.  To apply please visit www.oilandgasopenings.com to view the openings after which you can send to C. V and application with the post you are applying for to careers@oilandgasopenings.com.
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by palmatins: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
Vacancies still exist visit the site and apply
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by kazeeminfo: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
What is the required qualification? HND or B.Sc
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by palmatins: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
@kazeeminfo

What kind of question are you asking if the site is genuine, you should be able to get the info you need there.
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by MunaSoft: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2009
This post is nothing but hog-wash! angry
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by osama007: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
@munasoft
What is the meaning of a hog-wash
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by fabileh: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
people just keep speaking all kind of grammer, could it be as a result of the hardship
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by Kulenzo: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
It can't be hardship but no Job U know now
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by erumena(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
All i c on dis site is ad google, has anyone applied on dis site?
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by smsmate(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
I am asking the same question myself too
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by Wallacejo: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
Happy new year everyone hope this year brings better jobs for all
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by sarahgolok: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
ding
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by sarahgolok: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
ojo jo
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by OnuohaE(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Wallacejo
I wish u d same my brother/sister. My problem is that i cannot navigate the posted site to find and apply for the Oil & Gas servicing firm's job. Pls has any body applied ? You know, one has 2 be careful, u don't send ur cv 2 any E-mail address without adequate info about the company u are applying 2.
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by lampardkin: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
God will Solve this one
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by rrexpert: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
Well, thats a brilliant idea to market your site, but i hope GOOGLE doesn't ban you for exposing so much of you ADSENSE to the public.
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by sarahgolok: 4:11am On Jan 29, 2010
na u sabi
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by choppy(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2010
Fake info!!!!!! stop posting what is not genuine,
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by fabileh: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2010
choppy I do not agree with you
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by salbis(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
all shall be well.
Re: Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm by Precision2: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls i didn't apply for this job, who knows this company? / Vacancy For Cleaners In Warri / Compovine Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.