Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (145535 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
SafeDavid:

e-stalking is the funniest term I've ever heard lol! grin

I believe its all in the mind.

You are mostly online during odd hours that's why I ask. Hope you don't think I'm stalking you too. cheesy

Meanwhile most people are ignorant of the fact that even govt agencies gather info about people online through the same means.

How do you explain that and security measures social networks provide through data encryption and the likes.

Joavid is just being hysterical and ignorant.
who's talking about security measures social networks provide? of course I know social media provides those eh, Facebook, IG, WhatsApp etc.

am talking nairaland.

re-read the text again in an effort to understand and then you would see am writing from experience.
when did you register on NL gan? last year?
grin grin

It's funny how some people are quick to call others ignorant. Atleast pretend to be educated, ask questions, make research and read slowly.

To be honest, some things can only come from romance section.

P.s, don't quote or mention me. I don't have time for banters

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2017
SafeDavid:

e-stalking is the funniest term I've ever heard lol! grin

I believe its all in the mind.

You are mostly online during odd hours that's why I ask. Hope you don't think I'm stalking you too. cheesy

Meanwhile most people are ignorant of the fact that even govt agencies gather info about people online through the same means.

How do you explain that and security measures social networks provide through data encryption and the likes.

Joavid is just being hysterical and ignorant.

Oh Ok.
Lol how did you end up having pictures of you and your mobile number exposed here? You feel good about that?

Some of us enjoy astute privacy especially on an anonymous forum.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
Rhetorical questionundecided
Lol na amebo you be.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2017
onirugbon:

Oh Ok.
Lol how did you end up having pictures of you and your mobile number exposed here? You feel good about that?

What do you mean when did that happen where did you see them
Re: Tag And Ask by SafeDavid(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2017
onirugbon:

Oh Ok.

@ Onirugbon, that shouldn't be your problem, i already posted my vindication on my last diary update.
Perhaps I made a mistake by not attending to such allegations because I've seen it happen countless times and will only hold myself accountable if I run foul of the law.
It business practice, there are rules and ethics that guide everyone and these rules are not set in stone.

@ Joavid, my bad. I don't mean you are ignorant in the true sense of the word.

Can you share your experience being e-stalked for the benefit of others?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydee(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Mimzyy
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2017
ok

SafeDavid:

@ Onirugbon, that shouldn't be your problem, i already posted my vindication on my last diary update.
Perhaps I made a mistake by not attending to such allegations because I've seen it happen countless times and will only hold myself accountable if I run foul of the law.
It business practice, there are rules and ethics that guide everyone and these rules are not set in stone.

@ Joavid, my bad. I don't mean you are ignorant in the true sense of the word.

Can you share your experience being e-stalked for the benefit of others?
Re: Tag And Ask by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
onirugbon:

Lol na amebo you be.
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Mimzyy

Hun?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydee(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mimzyy:

Hun?
Been a while, I saw you around here.

Busy days?
Re: Tag And Ask by SafeDavid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
firstking01:
So no I'm not comfortable. Do you have any more issues with me?
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
Been a while, I saw you around here.

Busy days?

Yes dear, work has been hectic. Howdy?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydee(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mimzyy:

Yes dear, work has been hectic. Howdy?
I'm kindda in a dilemma. I'll msg you soon.
Re: Tag And Ask by firstking01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
SafeDavid:

So no I'm not comfortable. Do you have any more issues with me?
Nah, lerrit slide bro.
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
I'm kindda in a dilemma. I'll msg you soon.

Okie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by BrandR(f): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Tag And Ask by J3RK: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
BrandR:
Did J3rk get a ban?
:/

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by BrandR(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
J3RK:
:/

How are you?
Re: Tag And Ask by J3RK: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
BrandR:

How are you?
Why did you mention me??

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by BrandR(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
J3RK:
Why did you mention me??
Nothing.
Re: Tag And Ask by Erickthewreck: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2017
BrandR:

Sorry bro,

The last mention from Safedavid was meant for Onirugbon.
Just not so coordinated now due to stress induced fever.

To answer your initial question, I'm just fulfilling her wish not to be bothered or disturbed.

That's not to remove the fact that she is still very much loved despite all the quarrel and all but as it Is, there is little one can do in a situation such as this.

I believe if you truly love someone, you will look out for their interest even if its to be with someone else.

I know there will always be someone out there who will love me just as much only if I look at the right places.

There's a big difference between love and unhealthy obsession.

When a girl gives this kind of response below, then you need to check yourself.
Ivyy
I told you I wasn't angry nor mad. That I forgave you, but that all I wanted was for you to leave me alone, to leave me in peace. Yet you continue still, taking my silence for utter foolishnes. Safedavid, for your continued pestering and stalking, your happiness on earth will continue to reduce little by little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Just seeing this. I don't want to believe it's about me. But then, if it is, I dare you to mention the female or ask her for picture evidence of me doing such.

I'll take anything but not made up lies
Cc timelezz
It took you about a month to sum up a reply after hundreds of back-forths/ comments ?
How about we revisit every allegation I've laid against you? Let's bring it out to fore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by J3RK: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
It took you about a month to sum up a reply after hundreds of back-forths/ comments ?
How about we revisit every allegation I've laid against you? Let's bring it out to fore.
Entertain Us Then,O ye Bearded Man

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Did you notice it took a mention from someone for me to revisit the thread or you think I come on the thread every day refreshing it?

Well, I'm done on this. Cheers
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Did you notice it took a mention from someone for me to revisit the thread or you think I come on the thread every day refreshing it?

Well, I'm done on this. Cheers

Two-faced liar! I quoted and/or mentioned your moniker(s) whenever I laid the allegations. Your only response was, "I'd modify my comment to exonerate myself when I get home". You never did 'cause your defense would dissolve in the flood of truth I would have continued to unleash on the 'streets' of Nairaland.

You're the dingbat who , eaten by guilt, tried to find succor in playing ignorant of your evil schemings. You can keep deactivating your monikers but the stench of your ill-formed habits would haunt you like a vengeful phantom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Una still dey here...
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Una still dey here...
Happy Sunday dear...
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday to you too maky smiley
makydebbie:
Happy Sunday dear...
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Happy Sunday to you too maky smiley
Thanks hunsmiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
Seun why did u create nairaland?
Lol
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
WHyyyyyyyyyY. Why are you dümb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.