Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal (1003 Views)

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal by Bonaguy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2016

IK Ogbonna has scored an endorsement deal with Dorco Shaving Stick brand... Thanks to his bald head!

IK Ogbonna has been made a brand ambassador for Dorco Shaving Stick…. thanks to his bald head! He was unveiled as the brand’s ambassador today at Oriental Hotel, Lekki, and his BFF Alex Ekubo accompanied him to the unveiling.

Celebrating him on Instagram, Alex shared this photo of both of them at the unveiling and wrote this beautiful piece about him;

“Today at the official unveiling of @ikogbonna as Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassador. Ik, I’m super proud of you, your journey, your tenacity, & dedication to work. Always trying to better yourself and your craft. Its gladdens to my heart, when I look back and see where & what we started from, it gives me great joy and hope for greater things to come. It’s been a glorious year & now this. Bro like play like play, we are doing it big o. See I told you God has a reason for everything. Your isi muri muri has landed you endorsement.., keep being you bro, love now & always.”

Congrats to him!

http://www.nonsosblog.com/?p=10578
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal by Flexherbal(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
There is blessing in everything.
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal by Bonaguy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
There is blessing in everything.
Exactly
Re: IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal by FisifunKododada: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Lovely Puppies Psquare Got For Their Kids / LMAO!! Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of Tekno (photos) / peter okoye snags his 13th Endorsement Deal with pepsi{see pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.