Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (40991 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
where is the endangered specie centre? would like to trade thousands of snake with them, because that is my hobby.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Mayflowa(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Catalin:
Who is this mod that loves posting snake related topics? its getting quite irritating judging from the fact that I abhor snake a lot.

Na wa o. Did they force you to click on snake thread? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Codes151(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eat it!! After that u will know the name
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
garden eggs shocked shocked shocked

Stop being notorious!

You got me tho, I had to go back to crosscheck cheesy

Werey babe wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by ikemesit4477: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
don4real18:
My niece was playing by the window in my bro's house when her momma called her when they discovered a movement behind the curtain and to their utmost surprise they found this snake
green mamba

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Themandator: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Elchappo:
In igbo; Agu npipi onu...

english should be: Shine Viper..

If lalasticlala no know am, then that snake is from the marine kingdom...

Bros you just made me spit on somebody while trying to laugh ....if lala ....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Elchappo: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Themandator:

Bros you just made me spit on somebody while trying to laugh ....if lala ....

No vex oo
Sowwiii...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by notoriousbabe: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
austinosita:

Stop being notorious!

You got me tho, I had to go back to crosscheck cheesy

Werey babe wink
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Edenoscar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
*spreads mat*

'Someborry wake me when lala carry us reach promise land. gringrin
wake up, lala is calling you
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by dreezybines: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Its a GUCCI BELT SNAKE smiley

Lmao...

Mad man...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by africanusvu(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
don4real18:
My niece was playing by the window in my bro's house when her momma called her when they discovered a movement behind the curtain and to their utmost surprise they found this snake
.Ok.na dis snake.it is cald Aleppo.they escaped frm east aleppo searching for Assad and Puttin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by SmartyPants(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
its called the ' katapetasma ammodytes' aka the Curtain Viper.

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss

Indeed.

It's a harmless garter/garden snake.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Edenoscar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
radoz:
where is the endangered specie centre? would like to trade thousands of snake with them, because that is my hobby.
i know a woman who sells snake soup,i remebered she said she runs an endangered specie centre, mostly snakes.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by NairaMaster1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mamber......... it's non poisonous and edible
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by NairaMaster1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
SmartyPants:

Indeed.

It's a harmless garter/garden snake.

Mamber is the name.... The poison lasts for about 25 minutes and fades away.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by idupaul: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
An0nimus:

I googled and didn't see any snake with either of these names.

He was joking na
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by AlphaStyles(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
This aint viper,this snake looks different
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
I think it is a coral snake
its venom has no cure
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by sampark201: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
don4real18:

Na this snake skin them dey use do belt nah ?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by leuelliot(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
thorpido:
Whao Wee Whao Wee.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Baroba:

Viper ko Wiper ni... I searched this your katapetasma ammodytes on google and it brought me back to this page... O boy, na you name the snake tongue
I swear na Wetin I wan do be that grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by bydot1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Couldn't find anything online
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by frank202012: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss

U for buy am ??
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by realmindz: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:

would u ve helped him catch it
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by sollybaby(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:

Haa! some people will speak intongues cause of name of snake
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Alhajipablo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's a really beautiful snake, ur brother for no kill am, make He keep am as pet.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by dreezybines: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
metallisc:

that is a Garter Snake and it is not dangerous to humans! nothing to worry about!

Most sensible response So far...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Noblecx: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
SirWere:
If this post hits fP, I'll trek Naked to the front of the Governor's house tonight angryangryangry

Better start trekking. Lol
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
SirWere:
If this post hits fP, I'll trek Naked to the front of the Governor's house tonight angryangryangry
We are all waiting sir.
Governor's house is to your left please cheesy

sollybaby:
Haa! some people will speak intongues cause of name of snake
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by kennyhydee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
An0nimus:

I googled and didn't see any snake with either of these names.

Wicked gringrin i almost did d same thing until i saw ur reply, some ppl sha, too much Nat Geo Wild gringrin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by gbaskiboy: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
moscobabs:
Brown viper

in Yoruba we call it "paramole"

I fear the snake
This is not paramole, paramole color is dry glass and is not dangerous much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.