Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

3 To 4 Tvs On One Dstv Subscription - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / 3 To 4 Tvs On One Dstv Subscription (8405 Views)

/ Court Halts Multichoice’s Hike In Dstv Subscription Rates / How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 To 4 Tvs On One Dstv Subscription by ProfOrlando: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'd like to connect 3 to 4 different televisions to a single dstv subscription. I heard it's very possible... how true is that?
and what would I need to do to make it work?
thanks.
Re: 3 To 4 Tvs On One Dstv Subscription by Everfrank(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Not anymore since the abolishment of analogue decoders as all dstv smart cards are paired to individual decoders.
You can only share through rf coaxial cable if ur receiver has the rf out port,otherwise u use a modulator to convert from Av out port. In either case all D tvs show the same channel at the same time. You can go for dstv extra view(two) or a dstv collective decoders(three).

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Soon To Crash Satellite Tv Cost / Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale / I Need Tp & Feq. For Eatv, Itv & Pulse Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.