Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! (8773 Views)

In Search For Upcoming Gospel Act For A Concert / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents / Upcoming Gospel Music Concert(free Entry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by seyiartt(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
i'm looking for very good upcoming naija gospel artistes for a recoding project. if u think u are good enough, pls contact me on jetty2008@yahoo.com. i'm expecting u!

2 Likes

Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by phatwall: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2009
I'VE GOT ONE FOR YOU,HE WORKS IN MY STUDIO,HE'S ALSO AN EXCELLENT KEYBOARDIST.HIS NAME IS TONY AND WE MANAGE HIM.CALL ME ON 08033422206

PEACE.
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by oneshine: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
hello artt,
i am Timilehin by name,saw ur advert on nairaland as regards u

needing gospel artiste who could in actuality participate in ur musical

project;for ur beneficial information i am a lyricist-that is a very versatile
songwriter with some witty pedigree and genius .u can call me on 08096703254 or email easybliss1@yahoo.com.i look forward 2 working and collaborating with u.TIMI
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by DLloyds: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by oneshine: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
hello,
here is a music genius with superlative lyrical gospel skills.i think its high time u call me on 08074581149 or email easybliss1@yahoo.com-it is going to be a stunning discovery i bet u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
timi emmanuel
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by diananaira: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hello! My name is Dianabasi Usukumah. I am an upcoming gospel artist and I'm interested in a recording deal/project or collaboration. I commend you for your offer and without mincing words wish to state here that music is my calling, and I can say this a thousand times over with much confidence. My music have the potential of healing, transforming and giving hope to the world, with lots of interesting features that will always leave my fans craving for more. you can reach me on 08026837722 or 08066099626, or send an email to usukumahdianabasi@yahoo.com Together we will reach the world for Christ. Thank you.
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by PsHeaven(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
PsHeaven is Working on his next single If Not For You and We Need Your Grace

1 Share

Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by efembaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello is d recording project still on? I am a very talented gospel singer with a number of powerful songs already written to d glory of God. My contact is 08161165422 email is efem200@yahoo.com tnks
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by EbenzMedia: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and have a music video studio shooting for #20,000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by Richard10111: 5:39pm On Jan 24
This is my whatsapp number 07084666374 I have a good voice but can't write song
Re: Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! by tsiyr: 4:15pm On Feb 12
A Miracle by rudolph edafe

A Miracle as a song has quite a lot of meanings for me;
Building faith to excel even in an unfamiliar terrain, like a new country, new responsibility, etc.
Harnessing the power of God's Word.
Expectations after prayers and receiving promises, or...
Just a beautiful piano piece.

I can't wait to know what it means for you!
+234 8139385641

Artist Bio:

Rudolph Edafe is a multifaceted creative force, seamlessly blending his talents across various domains. Primarily recognized as a virtuoso multi-instrumentalist, music director, composer, and producer, rudolph's artistry transcends conventional boundaries, resonating deeply with audiences worldwide.

With an unwavering passion for crafting soul-stirring melodies, rudolph edafe infuses his compositions with a unique blend of emotion, technical prowess, and innovative flair. His music serves as a beacon of inspiration, capable of uplifting spirits and evoking profound introspection.

Beyond the realm of music, rudolph's creative journey extends into the digital domain. When he's not orchestrating harmonies in the studio, rudolph can often be found immersed in the intricate world of coding, shaping the landscapes of web and mobile applications with his ingenuity and expertise.

Driven by an insatiable thirst for creativity and innovation, rudolph edafe embodies the spirit of a true Renaissance artist, seamlessly navigating between the realms of music and technology to leave an indelible mark on the cultural landscape.

Whether captivating audiences with his enchanting melodies or pushing the boundaries of digital innovation, rudolph edafe remains a visionary artist whose passion and creativity continue to inspire and uplift all who encounter his work.

Lyrics:

May be not that I can see,
Yet it's so that I believe,
There's a miracle in this place for me.

Chorus:
I believe cos You’ve spoken
I believe it will come true
Cos all i see were all spoken in being There’s a miracle in this place for me

Let the weak say i’m strong
Let the poor say i’m rich
Because of what the Lord As done
There's a miracle in this place for you

It's my prayer, that your kingdom come,
And my desire, your will be done.
Just so like as it all was from the start,
Thank you for the miracle that's in wait for me.

Download / Stream link:

https://audiomack.com/rudolph_edafe/song/a-miracle-in-this-place-for-me
https://audiomack.com/rudolph_edafe/

(1) (Reply)

Convert Youtube Video To Mp3 Without No Software,its Free! / New Admission Session Opens @ Tenstrings Music Institute / [mixtape] Xpensiv DJ Mighty – Best Of Kizz Daniel Back To Back Mixtape 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.