Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Uniport Help - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Uniport Help (366 Views)

Uniport Engineering Student Rap In There Hostel Room / University Of Port-harcourt(uniport)2017/2018 Part-time Is On,call 08080070214 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Help by chuckwizzy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello everyone, I had a mistake on my name from jamb, not a big deal it happensall the time and luckily uniport made it easy by telling those affected to just get an affidavit and take it to the ictc, we'll that's exactly what I did, getting to the ictc, I was sent to the admissions office, where I was then told to correct it in jamb first, I obeyed went to jamb and all, jamb gave me a form I should fill and take to myInstitution and get it signed, so I went to the admissions office and submitted where it was to be submitted, and was told to come back on Friday to get it back and on Monday for them to correct my name, I was soooooo happy, getting there on Friday they're telling me to come back next year (this January) annoying thing is that I'm a fresher so I haven't even started my registration because they said let them change it first, I'm confused and need advice, please help

(1) (Reply)

Need Help About Industrial Chemistry / Power BI Certification - DA 100 Exam / Guaranteed Success In Your Toefl & Gmat Exams. REGISTER NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.