Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35232 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Empress2014:
smiles..Transberg is not gone, have you been to their park? I wrote on here that i was at the abule egba park yesterday and i won't lie i saw some newly purchased vehicle. What i will assume is that they lack transparency and also i think they are getting greedy and don't want to stick to the contract agreement.
I think what encourages greed is less transperant operations, if we dont take this glitch lying low with sustained communication, they will snap out from this new-onset greed of theirs. Abeg post the whatsapp link let join, this country must work .
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Pls if you are finding it difficult to join through the link, kindly pm me, i will reply and you can give your whatsapp details and you will be added to the group.

Thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Empress2014:
Pls if you are finding it difficult to join through the link, kindly pm me, i will reply and you can give your whatsapp details and you will be added to the group.

Thanks.
Just sent you a pm
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2018
amaham:

Just sent you a pm
replied
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Zuluzulu(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Empress2014:

Thanks.
I'll love to join the group pls. Thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Zuluzulu:

I'll love to join the group pls. Thanks.
your mail has been replied

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by oladeleadebayo1: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good day house,pls what is the way forward for tranberg refusal to pay the investor their returns,I have made a withdrawal request(which is my first withdrawal after my investment) for the past two weeks now and my account has not been credited,have called them several times but different lies were being told by their customer care officer.Am running out of patience for transberg.Pls house what is the way forward?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
If the customer care personnel is not picking your calls pls visit the office. Activity is still on going. Transberg has not crashed! The present situation not withstanding. It was not started as a ponzi scheme even though the crisis rocking it might make the company appear so. I still contacted the MD a couple of days back and he assured all outstanding and future payments will be made without fail and I believe his word. Payment may be slow but it will surely come. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Empress, well done on the good job. Pls note that the goal of the group is to come up with ways to further benefit every investor and not to run transberg aground. Asese!
Empress2014:
https:///Fgzur5LMyow07vAWQLHcbL
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by LabiTalks: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
waffluence:
If the customer care personnel is not picking your calls pls visit the office. Activity is still on going. Transberg has not crashed! The present situation not withstanding. It was not started as a ponzi scheme even though the crisis rocking it might make the company appear so. I still contacted the MD a couple of days back and he assured all outstanding and future payments will be made without fail and I believe his word. Payment may be slow but it will surely come. Peace.

Oga, I dont mean any insult, but I hope you are not in anyway trying to do a PR Management for them here. If truly they are transaprent, why has their lines been off? Someone like me that reside in PH now will come that far cosidering the fact that I am in a paid Job?, If you have spoken to their MD, why not share their contact with us, or for people like me that is interested so I can know my fate. It is rather sad that we cannot sustain a good business in Nigeria and we treat customers as trash. No wonder people find it difficult to get funding for their ideas in this country. People have so much in the bank lying fallow just because they are scared to put them to work so they dont loose them. Imagine if it was my gratuity I used and someone is not treating me this way. It is sad.

Please share any meaningful contact if you have any. You can DM me.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is an email I received this afternoon.

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I don't want to believe Transberg has crashed. But inconsistencies,unprofessionalism,lack of transparency and integrity is what I have seen so far. Can you imagine a company cooking lies at this information age telling people to wait for 90 days after collecting millions from people.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Express I would like to join the group. It's been difficult joining through the link
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
I was paid today by Transberg.

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
If you claimed you got paid today. You are using this testimonies of yours to confuse alot of things. Was it your May remittance you got or june.Thats the issue. I personally invested an amount that is big enough to pay my 10 years gratuity and i have only received payment twice telling me to wait for another 90 days. I also introduced someone who had only earned once. Dont let give people impression that everything is ok Transberg.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
express2014 i like to join the wattsapp group through the link you shared but all effort to do so proved abortive.I also tried to PM you,i encountered the same challenge.I will appreciate if you can PM me ond give me clue on how i can join the group. Their are alot i need to let you guys know.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
bereal4u:
If you claimed you got paid today. You are using this testimonies of yours to confuse alot of things. Was it your May remittance you got or june.Thats the issue. I personally invested an amount that is big enough to pay my 10 years gratuity and i have only received payment twice telling me to wait for another 90 days. I also introduced someone who had only earned once. Dont let give people impression that everything is ok Transberg.

Oga, I don't work for transberg. My money is there too. With everything that has been going on,I applied for a withdrawal on the 12th of this month and I didn't get any feedback until today. I don't understand why you're getting offended when I've been posting updates since I started this thread. P.S. I invested in the standard option that may be why I got paid.
I never said everything was okay. If you check the first page you'll see where I said that everything is messed up now. I'm simply sharing new info i get so what exactly is problem there?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
RapheallaDD sorry for the way I responded. I just didn't construct my words well,i didn't mean to transfer aggression at you but the so-called Transberg.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
bereal4u:
RapheallaDD sorry for the way I responded. I just didn't construct my words well,i didn't mean to transfer aggression at you but the so-called Transberg.

It's alright, we're all wondering what's going on. It's so hard to find sustainable investment options in this country. Hopefully things will get sorted out.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Fxmanager(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It's alright, we're all wondering what's going on. It's so hard to find sustainable investment options in this country. Hopefully things will get sorted out.
Are you sure you have search very well and you don't find a sustainable investment option in Nigeria. The best bet for the security of your funds in any investment is the company that is licensed, regulated,monitored and audited by the Government of its jurisdiction (I.e the company has government's oversight), this forced the company to open its financial records to be periodically monitored and audited for any financial mismanagement or fraud, by the government regulatory bodies, in other to protect investors funds.

We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. We the currency portfolio managers doesn't have access to withdraw from investors account, as the investors have 100% exclusive deposits/withdrawal control, so the can't be a case of us running away with investors funds. No matter our location in any part of the world, we do not have access to withdraw from investors account, but only to trade. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm, with no issue of not honoring withdrawal request. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp. You can also follow our our real account currency portfolio management and trading journal by visiting the link to the journal in our profile signature

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2018
bereal4u:
Express I would like to join the group. It's been difficult joining through the link
i have replied your mail several times, you can check your spam box. Also i had to remove the link because it's been abused by people who had nothing to do with transberg.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I was paid today by Transberg.

Congrats on getting paid. smiley

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Empress2014:

Congrats on getting paid. smiley

Thank you! I really hope they can sort out their issues.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hi all,

As per the issues with Ghanaian authorities with transportation companies coming through borders, the story is true I found out from others running that same line and they are all facing this and trying to find the best possible solution to this. The story wasn't made up.

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Zuluzulu(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
cakewalk:
Hi all,

As per the issues with Ghanaian authorities with transportation companies coming through borders, the story is true I found out from others running that same line and they are all facing this and trying to find the best possible solution to this. The story wasn't made up.
..........Thanks for the info. Please, others running the same line like which others. Please example of the others. Thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by hageebola101: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
This is the Text i got from Transberg this morning....i just hope this ppl are sincere i invested 2m and i only made withdrawl once and this my 3rd month

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Zuluzulu(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2018
cakewalk:
Hi all,

This your post is 6days old today. I also requested for examples of Transport companies having same issue since 3days now. You haven't mentioned one yet. Please help with examples so that all of us can verify too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Zuluzulu:
This your post is 6days old today. I also requested for examples of Transport companies having same issue since 3days now. You haven't mentioned one yet. Please help with examples so that all of us can verify too. Thanks.

[color=#000099][/color]
I saw the thing on a forum I stumbled upon on here, it's a drivers forum and someone mentioned it, these drivers both go to Togo, Benin and Ghana I didn't remember to take a screenshot even till now I can't seem to recollect.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amerengues(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
I think its worth mentioning that I got my monthly meagre 8.3% returns of #4150 today. It might be small compare to others. I guess they are paying smaller returns first (just a guess). I think this might give a glimmer of hope to us all. By the way, its June payment I got today. Thanks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by chinexex(m): 2:01am On Jul 04, 2018
amerengues:
I think its worth mentioning that I got my monthly meagre 8.3% returns of #4150 today. It might be small compare to others. I guess they are paying smaller returns first (just a guess). I think this might give a glimmer of hope to us all. By the way, its June payment I got today. Thanks.

Same here.

I got paid too.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Zuluzulu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
cakewalk:

[color=#000099][/color]
I saw the thing on a forum I stumbled upon on here, it's a drivers forum and someone mentioned it, these drivers both go to Togo, Benin and Ghana I didn't remember to take a screenshot even till now I can't seem to recollect.
Thanks for taking time out to respond. I have my reservations though. Completely my choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.