Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

TRAILER REVIEW: Five Things I Don’t Like About The Fast And Furious 8 Trailer. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TRAILER REVIEW: Five Things I Don’t Like About The Fast And Furious 8 Trailer. (512 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / Checkout The Amazing Fast And Furious 8 Trailer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRAILER REVIEW: Five Things I Don’t Like About The Fast And Furious 8 Trailer. by Shalombrain: 2:53am On Dec 20, 2016
The movie was titled The Fate of the furious. This name looks and sounds to long compared to the previous names that was given to some of the previous installment such as 2 fast 2 furious, fast five and the lastest addition in furious 7.

https://abspad./2016/12/20/trailer-review-five-things-i-dont-like-about-the-fast-and-furious-8-trailer/

(1) (Reply)

Rangoon Movie Overviw Cast, Rangoon Release Date, Production & Songs / FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS / TV Series Throwback: Do You Remember These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.