Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get (6917 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by donald(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2005
Theres this really fly chick,tall light real fly...u get d drift,as u'v prob. guessed i'v got a huge crush, but (thers always a but),this fish is bigger than my boat,she plays hard to get like it wuz the role she was scripted 2 play in life,i'v tried all kinds of things..shld i just giv up(hell no) or i shld b persistent(got ny nu ideas?? i'v tried alot) please heeeelp!!!!!!
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by nddy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2005
Dogg, i love challenges like this , brother all yu gat to do is keep playing your game , Be persistent and more persistent. Take your game to a whole new level by stepping it up like a playa .
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by snazzydawn(f): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2005
Well,ignore her for sometime.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Trex(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2005
What is yours will stay with you. (proverb)
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by hotangel2(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2005
You need to stop showing her that you want her. Yes you do! make her know she's acting as if she's all that when she really ain't. Stop all those things you've been doing to show her that YOU WANT HER!. Snazzy said, "you need to ignore her".. And yes hunnie.. YOU NEED TO!.

Why do you have to ignore her you ask? Because girls are somewhat evil.... When she knows you want her, That's when she starts playing hard to get. Esp.. when she knows you do not only want her, but you like her, and sorta 'needs' her.

When you ignore her for some time, i am 89% sure that she'll come back to 'her senses' and realise that she's about to loose something that could mean alot to her. Then she would start to co-operate with you.

P.S Ignoring her here, don't mean you should start kissing a girl in front of her and all that sh!t... It also don't mean you should start talking trash about her, and And IT DOESN'T mean that when you see her, youMAKE HER KNOW, YOU ARE IGNORING HER! that'll just be real stupid, foolish, and dumb. Ignore her in a sense that.. "ha.. Na me u dey do yanga ehh?... let's see who will win this game".

Don't be lost in the game! Make sure you always remember your mission. I am sure you've tried sending her messages, stuffs that shows a girl you like her and all. So.. ermm, why not try this one... or wait for others to say summin. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by hotangel2(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2005
Aqua... i love ur comments but this one?? undecided come on now hunnie. Flashy stuffs ain't the way to a gurls heart. If that's the only way you can get her.. then she's not who you should be with.

See ehnnn... i tell u what, even if he gets her with the flashy stuffs.. well if those stuffs aren't his.. then you know the end of the story, she'll leave him alone! And that would mean she was in for those stuffs and not him. I don't really think donald would want that to happen!

Well, i won't say, don't u think u can buy a girls heart with flashy stuffs, BUT i will say this: Don't make flashy stuffs your way of buying a girls heart.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by layi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2005
All this ignoring stuff wont work.

Is she really playing Hard or she simply dont like you? If its the latter Ignoring would make no difference
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by prettyH(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2005
layi:

All this ignoring stuff wont work.

Is she really playing Hard or she simply don't like you? If its the latter Ignoring would make no difference
Thanks layi for been objective. No matter the class, if a girl digs u, she'll leave better pple for u. So don't think the stepping ur game up thing will work, u'll only go bankrupt. Maybe she just ain't down wiv u.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Rhodalyn(f): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2005
neva give up
alwayz go 4 what u want
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by buckeye(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2005
Did u tell her u like am ? if not ,let her know...........if u did tell her , then leave am alone , me i no dey for shakara....i don see to many drama for my life
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by raregroove(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2005
Hey Donald, why do you think she's not in your class? Is she heavier than yourself?

If you corrupt heavy sussie, she go overdraw your bank balance oh!, make you hear word magai, go learn some Victorian poetry, it should bring you closer to her treasure chest...
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by eveseh(f): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2006
so what are u gonna do?if she she's not ya class?
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by odada(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2006
men!this is like a dejavu,av got a chick like that too that stays around my neighbourhood,we av been friends for about a year now,shes not really a classy belle but has great features and a good character but when I started showing interest in  her she began to act up!so you know what I did?I ignored her for a couple of days and stopped my regular calls,visits and gifts!!it worked like the "penicillin discovery",now am over her and back to my classy damsels grin
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by kejismith(f): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2006
is there any such thing as "playing hard to get"?i think it is only an excuse, go get ur gal, if she is your's, she will be, if not, [b]not[/b]
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by ucheuche1(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2006
if the chick no gree make u leave am alone now, na by force? 'filee!!! dont touch her!!!'
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by angeltolly(f): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]

My advice is dat u go for 7 days maratoon fasting and prayer.With god nothing shall be impossible.GOOD LUCK.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by lexyflexy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2006
Water everywhere and none to drink,

Everone is just busy bombarding these whole thing with their own idea; your idea possibly might not be what will help things. Everyone saying different things (and not agreeing to one decision) Dont tell me the Donald of a guy will exhaust all these rules you are all giving to him?

Hey fella Donald, I will tell you these (once and for all); you are a man and that is a repute you must keep and live up to as long as your existence is concerned.

If you really have tried all things and yet got results the other way then you have tried nothing. Readng from the picture, you have not done what you should have done (what you overlooked) those little things that count so much.

I will put it this way.
Donald, I will give you two rules whch will guide you towards getting what you ant regards these issue (only if properly applied from your heart)

i)If you know these girl like you are supposed to know her then you should know her friend/s . Reason be that, your getting to interact with them will make them create more awarenes of you at your absence to the girl (friends listen and learn from eachother alor more)

ii)Find out what she like. What turns her on, that (one) thing that makes her want the company of whoever did what she liked.

Play in from these point (while feeling it).

WARNING!
Be natural and plain. Girls these days don't like corporate guys who are bound to introduce corporate relationships that don't last. Feelings are hiden in relationships like these is why Girls, Ladies and Women love anyone who is NATURAL
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by earthrealm(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2006
ok  ur situation is  dicey, i was  in such  a  situation , the  gal  kept me waiting  4  a  yr  n  half!!!!,
it  was  only  when  i  let  her  go, [i steeled  my  heart  n stopped loving  her] thaT  was  when  she now  wanted  me  back.but  by  then.i  was  already  hooked   up, so  no  dice,
up  till 2day  she  still, wants  me  back,

such  is  life, but  this  doesnt  mean  it  cud  work  4  everybody,

so  u  gotta  weigh  ur  options  n  make  a  decision, no  woman, i  repeat  no  woman  is  worth  dying  4, unless  she  is  ur  wife!!!!, n  even  at  that  i  go  still  am  first!!!

cheerio  n  keep  us  updated   grin
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by pisces20: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2007
okay here's wat u shld do
just take a break and pretend you've forgotten about her then after sometime go back to her. she'll start cnsidering you . GOOD LUCK.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by inze(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hey Donald,

After reading through everyones opinion on this matter, i have come to conclude that the only person advice you should listen to is the one from hot-angel, you might wanna take lexyflexy's advice but with caution.

That is my verdict.

I rise

Court !!!
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by MILITIA(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Topic

All this big big grammar for here!  You wan "phock" am abi? cheesy  Just come out and say what is driving you crazy!  Because if you don "knack" am, you will not be here listening to all this oyinbo!  Probabably on the other side of Nairaland asking "How Do I  Dump Her----- Because She Is Too Demanding"! grin  You wah for you guys oh! grin
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Njoy1(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2007
That's why you love her, no man likes a girl whose easy to lay. A man always want what he can't get. Anything you work hard to get is worth it.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by amaikama(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2007
dump her before she even agree to go out wit you then see how she will come running to you wit both knees on the ground. i have seeing it before and i will see it again and again. grin
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Free(f): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2007
tehehehe,
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by ssRhino: 2:22am On Aug 08, 2007
Then u play soft to get, take all your salary for the month, take her out, wash her under wears, kiss the ground she walks on, and you will get her, pally, u have already admited that she is a fish that is too much for ya boat, why trying to catch wat will sink your boat?, what do iknow, i am just a Rhino
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Macutie(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2007
No! U for say immediately u ask am out make she fly put for your arms!
Its alright 2 play hard 2get but wen she is being a bit hostile about it, know that she really aint interested. So u back off k? But if in the mist of all dt 'no way' she's saying u see some go go sign, slow it a bit and try again hm?
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
She is not playing hard-to-get. She just doesn't want you. Period.
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by agwoko: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
I av a lady around my place 2 that i av been chasing 4 six month or there abt, though in my own case the gurl in question is interested in me but those around wud just nt help matter as they keep telling her 2 be very careful b4 going into any relationship.But the sad part of it is that only recently her old bro saw me talking to a lady and he had to let her no abt it.and u no ladies and jealousy the gal has refused to talk to me since that incident happened.

Any with a useful advice shud pls reach mi thru my mail add.chek my profile
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by sesman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
Good Girl:

She is not playing hard-to-get. She just doesn't want you. Period.

i concur, the chick no dey interested abeg move on, they are plenty more fish in the sea,
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by lexyflexy(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2009
@ sesman
U re sounding like U have an aquarium, give this dude (poster) at least one fish now, make the guy rest

Abeg
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by sweetpie23: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2009
act like you don't care tongue tongue
Re: I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get by Enockia(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2009
Play nice 4 a while then lock her up when she realize that those benefits er no more there she'll come around then it's time 4 u to play the sold of hard to get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.