Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) (38052 Views)

CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by contactmorak: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Lady turns trash to furniture,gets N5m/car on Heritage Bank's Next Titan (Pics)

A budding entrepreneur with unique business idea of turning trashes into beautiful furniture, Mrs. Marvis Marshal-Idio has won the Heritage Bank’s sponsored entrepreneurial competition show, Next Titan Season 3.

The star prize is N5 million from Heritage Bank, which is the headline official sponsor of the competition and a brand new car from Coscharis Motors.

At the grand finale held , weekend in Lagos, four finalists: Ronald Ajiboye, a first class graduate of a Russian University who is into drones production, Mrs. Marvis Marshal-Idio emerged winner, Victoria Mamza, founder of Wangarau Foods was the 1st runner-up founder and Sunday Ewolabi of Naija Peanuts emerged as the 2nd runner-up.

Impressed by the commitment and tenacity shown by contestants in this year’s edition of The Next Titan, Nigeria’s Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show, Heritage Bank Limited has restated its commitment for the Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria. The bank said the scheme is a veritable platform through which the financial institution is propagating its campaign for youth empowerment programme in the country.

Mr. Ife Sekibo, the Managing Director of the bank, who was represented by Mrs. Ori Ogba, Divisional Head, SME & Retail, Heritage Bank; at the final of the Season 3 of The next Titan held in Lagos on Sunday, said he was satisfied with the degree of commitment shown by each contestant who participated in the competition.

Meanwhile, Sekibo said Heritage Bank instituted The Next Titan with a view to igniting the entrepreneurial spirit in the youth. His words: “At Heritage Bank, we have discovered that SMEs have a crucial role to play in nation building process anywhere in the world. This is why at Heritage Bank we shall not relent in our support for young entrepreneurs who have a clear projection of their future plans.”

He stated that that the bank’s participation the Next Titan TV Reality Show as lead sponsor is to reinforce the financial institution’s promise of supporting the sector and fighting unemployment in the country.

Meanwhile, Mr. Mide Kunle-Akinlaja, the Executive Producer of the Next Titan commended the bank for the support given to the reality show. “I want to thank the management of Heritage Bank, headed by the indefatigable and visionary entrepreneur, Mr. Ifie Sekibo, for sponsoring this innovative Show. Heritage Bank has been greatly visible in the area of making future leaders in Nigeria. We are indeed grateful to Heritage Bank for being the major sponsor of the Show”, he stated.

According to him, the basic objective of the scheme is to demystify entrepreneurship and present it as a viable career options to millions of young talented graduates especially in this era of unemployment ravaging the nation.

The Next Titan TV Reality Show is a 10-week programme designed to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit of Nigerians. The TV Reality Show gives an opportunity to young talented Nigerians who fall within the age bracket of 18-39 years with great, innovative and unbeatable business ideas, to compete against one another in real-life entrepreneurial challenges in a bid to ultimately win Five Million Naira and a Brand New Car to start their new business or to support their existing business.

The Season 3 auditions held in Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and Lagos with over 50,000 contestants participating.

The Next Titan is a global standard television platform aims at practically engineering entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths through identifying the best business minds and supporting their entrepreneurial acumen through financial and logistical assistance, informal training, knowledge and other requisite services needed to propel them into successful business personalities.

Tonye Cole, Co-Founder/MD, Sahara Group; Chris Parkes, Chairman/CEO, CPMS Africa; and Lilian Olubi, CEO, Primera Africa Securities Limited are the judges for the competition.

Iroghama Ogbeifun, a passionate and goal-getting entrepreneur was the winner of the Season One. Iroghama is from Edo State, Nigeria, and auditioned for The Next Titan in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. Similarly, the winner of the Season Two is Davies Okeowo, who holds BSc in Accounting. Davies is from Agege, Lagos Nigeria.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/marshal-idio-clinches-heritage-banks.html

4 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by contactmorak: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Christmas don set for this woman

CAPTION
L-R: Member, Panel of Judges, Season-3 of The Next Titan, Mr. Chris Parkes, Chris Parkes, Chairman/CEO of CPMS Africa; Mrs. Lilian Olubi, CEO of Primera Africa Securities Limited; Winner of the Next Titian, Mrs. Marvis Marshal-Idio; Divisional Head, Retail/SME, Heritage Bank Plc, Mrs. Ori Ogba; CEO of The Next Titan, Mr. Mide Kunle-Akinlaja and member, Panel of Judges, Mr. Tonye Cole, CEO of Sahara Group; at the presentation of N5million to the winner of The Next Titan, Season-3 in Lagos…yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Nah so Intercontinental bank start ooo with lovely adverts and customer guest concepts..new they yaf gone into extinction.

Make una continue ooo...we are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by softwerk(f): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Instead of this 'distressed' bank to keep their N5million to add to their salary bill this month dem dey form entrepreneurial support! angry sad shocked

The truth will however not stay hidden longer than 1st QTR 2017 undecided lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by NEHLIVE: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
lucky woman. Kudos to Heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by tzargeemedia: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wow! They really tried in this recession.
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by mascot87(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's my bae kiss kiss
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by youngmoneyeze: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
My dear good people of nairaland plz i need perfect answer about this. Is futo used two sitting and can i use this result to gain admission in futo under computer science: Economics C5,Geography B3,English language D7,Furthermaths A1,Maths B3,Agriculture science B3,Biology C6,Chemistry C6, Physics A1 but in my first Waec i have English C6.
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Herolord: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
lucky hardworking woman.. congrat
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Sharon6(f): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice one ma'am. Go girl!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by peculiar3(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow, her creativity paid off. .. .
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Mayydayy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Where are the trash and the furniture.
Convincing picture or.......

6 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Famouson: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cool
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by anonymuz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
e just be like say make I know this woman make she dash me even if say no 100k. Xmas do set be that.

1 Like

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Artixmentor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
the lady has come out of recession just like that. kudoz to the organizer(s)
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Dronedude(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
She deserved the price for her creativity. Honestly the kind of thinking ability we need from the youths in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by ireneony(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Where is the creative furniture?

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Bants(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
youngmoneyeze:
My dear good people of nairaland plz i need perfect answer about this. Is futo used two sitting and can i use this result to gain admission in futo under computer science: Economics C5,Geography B3,English language D7,Furthermaths A1,Maths B3,Agriculture science B3,Biology C6,Chemistry C6, Physics A1 but in my first Waec i have English C6.

Not a bad result don't see why a university wont admit you it FUTO is been silly try FUTA

3 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Not enough pictures to properly illustrate the long and boring story.

Congrats to her tho.....

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Philinho(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
am still looking for what they're saying

1 Like

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by okonja(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
God bless
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by shaggy007(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Heritage bank. Trying so hard to be relevant... Make una no put una money there o! Otherwise MOKU MOGBE MODARAN go be small thing!
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Atiku2019: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by mrlaw93(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
y
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Waste to wealth
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by 2shur: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
xmas and new year na standard hotel things
5 star treatment
nothing like free money
free 5 meter
kai
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by canalily(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
It remains small for her name to become MMM cheesy grin
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by nicason(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
more pix oooo to encourage more people
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin
MMM don come in another way grin grin grin
Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
youngmoneyeze:
I see why u had D7 in English.

8 Likes

Re: Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) by JonSnow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
contactmorak:
Christmas don set for this woman

Poor man mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.