Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Militants Attack UNIPORT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack UNIPORT (9524 Views)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Ex-militants Attack Amnesty Office In Abuja / Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by FBS: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2009
MADNESS IN THE LAND! angry
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Jakumo(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2009
Nigerian president Yar Adua's miraculous feat of negotiating a near-total armistice with the Niger Delta's disparate militia groups was at once astonishing and uplifting, providing as it did a glimmer of hope that the once daily demolition of strategic natural gas pipelines, critical to Nigeria's electricity generation capacity, would cease for ever, and thus turn the tide of national decay so as to usher in an era of economic growth at the very moment the country appeared destined for civil war.  

Gradually though, as the euphoria over the outbreak of peace in the Niger Delta starts to wane, the promises made to silence the guns have become progressively more difficult to honor,  due in large part to the penchant of Nigerian government officials for applying creative accounting techniques to all cash flows that cross their paws. Evidently, the holidaying swamp fighters will only remain on vacation IF their payoff checks arrive on time and in full, as this rampage, and a couple of recent ones, starkly illustrate.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by vanitty: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2009
rasputinn:

@ OP

Stop referring to them as militants,THEY'RE USELESS CRIMINALS

Thank you, why rape the women?  Fools, useless noisemakers, why can't they take their aggro to their governor's house or better stil aso-rock.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Ibime(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2009
The false amnesty which caters to criminals and ignores the freedom fighters is starting to bear fruit.

BTW, where were the confra boys when all this was taking place?

Dem Uniport boiz love making too much noise, but when yawa gas they are nowhere to be found.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Abuzola(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2009
@op- did you see them raping women ?

Anyway if it were in Lagos it would ve been bloody cos the male students will troop out for the massive show, exchanging stick, bottles and machetes even guns. God ve mercy
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Positivity(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2009
Never make a promise you can't keep Yardua had various option at his disposal, he opted for amnesty and rehabilitation, (mind you what is needed to rehabilitate the so-called militants is a minute fraction of what is being looted daily by FG and its stooges!) he should therefore stick to his promise.

Btw, these militants were created by whom to start with? The militants action are condemnable no doubt. But the naive public are oblivious to the fact that these same militants were once buddies with the powers that be, its just a relationship gone sour kind of thing right now.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2009
Well, what the militants are doing is bad, but its somehow good for these governments. Maybe after they originate evil, they will come back to their senses and find a way to eliminate the evil and answer every Nigerian. Nothing good comes out of this. If i were one of the militants, I will fight for my self, not every one. Because most Nigerians are too quiet, watching and nagging everyday on Nairaland.

Mo le nu be pon! pon! pon! pon! pon! pon!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2009
mr.official:

Well, [b]what the militants are doing is bad, but its somehow good for these governments. Maybe after they originate evil, they will come back to their senses and find a way to eliminate the evil and answer every Nigerian. Nothing good comes out of this. If i were one of the militants, I will fight for my self, not every one. Because most Nigerians are too quiet, watching and nagging everyday on Nairaland.

Mo le nu be pon! pon! pon! pon! pon! pon![/b]

Reading your post shows double mindedness. It gives one an inkling you must be out of senses but that's if you have one. Do U? How does fighting for your right translate into raping innocent students? You definitely are related to those criminals whom raped Grace Ushang to death. Her crime- wearing of NYSC trousers while on national duty which 'violates' their religion.
[size=18pt]Common criminals like you and this militants who deserve a bucketful of 9 milli slugs. [/size]
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

You must be out of senses but that's if you have on. Do U? How does fighting for your right translate into raping innocent students? You definitely are related to those criminals whom raped Grace Ushang to death. Her crime- wearing of NYSC trousers while on national duty which 'violates' their religion. [size=18pt]Common criminals like this militants who deserve a basketful of 9 milli slugs.
[/size]

Didn't I say nothing good comes out of it? If you catch the criminals, do whatever you like.

And next time when you read a comment, examine your head very well before u quote it. It's evil I said! ahn ahn? na wa oo.

I think you read with your nose.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by skillworks(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2009
I have never supported these militants! What is their own again? Abi to rape innocent female students of UNIPORT is a good way to send a message to the govt?

someone should please stop these people before it gets worse oo.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2009
skillworks:

I have never supported these militants! What is their own again? Abi to rape innocent female students of UNIPORT is a good way to send a message to the govt?

someone should please stop these people before it gets worse oo.

In whatever way they send message to the governments, Its evil! You know them.

so na different segments, Anyone wey touch governments well well, them go reply them.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2009
I think with my brain mate! Buffon, how can u say what they are doing is bad yet good for the govt? if they wan face govt, why not go to Aso Rock? Or face Rotimi Amaechi?  I don't know if u have a sister [If u don't, @ least U get mama] but how would U feel if she came home one day to tell you the boys down your street raped her? Think ! Think well before you write conflicting messages online.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
ochukoccna:

I think with my brain mate! Buffon, how can u say what they are doing is bad yet good for the govt? if they wan face govt, why not go to Aso Rock? Or face Rotimi Amaechi?  I don't know if u have a sister [If u don't, @ least U get mama] but how would U feel if she came home one day to tell you the boys down your street raped her? Think ! Think well before you write conflicting messages online.

Sit down there, Naija is totally going out of order. What do i say? nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. And remember, there is time for everything. I'm a man, whatever happens, live goes on, i do say.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by NeroPapas(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
Na wa for this millitants oooooo!! angry

What were they thinking before going gaga Then they are not repentant if so. They even rape girls, block ease west road and loot valuable. angry  They should be treated as criminals.

And for those in charge of this guys, what have you done with their money

Government should end this before it turns to something else.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by bisiaet: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
Could this be true or just a rumour? If this is true pls what has university student done to them and they started raping them? And what has the lecturers done for thier propeties to be destroyed? If truely this has happened and is confirm to be Millitant there is no question of shielding them all who did that to innocent students and lecturers must be trash out outrightly. In reality I denounced millitant with every passion in me I refuse to understand what they stand for in the first place for someone bullying around and say I am millitant to me they are BLOODY ASS HOLE BASTARDS to the biggest extent I dont care who they are or what they are I became so crossed with them when they started wasting innocent life while the Abuja's are dinning in millions on their tables with their stupid pot belly.Well let me wait to see the truth of the story before I continue. God bless.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Beaf
you well so. i am sure if your sister or mother was raped by the militants you would cry for public beheading.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by mrofficial(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
bisiaet:

Could this be true or just a rumour? If this is true pls what has university student done to them and they started raping them? And what has the lecturers done for thier propeties to be destroyed? If truely this has happened and is confirm to be Millitant there is no question of shielding them all who did that to innocent students and lecturers must be trash out outrightly. In reality I denounced millitant with every passion in me I refuse to understand what they stand for in the first place for someone bullying around and say I am millitant to me they are BLOODY ASS HOLE BASTARDS to the biggest extent I dont care who they are or what they are I became so crossed with them when they started wasting innocent life while the Abuja's are dinning in millions on their tables with their stupid pot belly.Well let me wait to see the truth of the story before I continue. God bless.

Very true!

Aired on AIT. I watched it.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by bjmighty(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2009
@@@@@MR OFFICIAL
@@@@@SKILLWORK

YES! They have sent their message to Aso rock and i trust my GCOFR and JTF Ologun, they will be use as part 2 of the Boko Haram film. I swear am confident of this, lets just wait and see what will happen soon, very soon! Am sure all my trigger happy sergeant Rogers are in joyous mood now and already taking bets of who kills more than who in Port Harcourt the location of Part 2 of Boko Haram series film!!!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
d
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by smooooooth: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
the nigerian goverment is a disgrace. how can they be taking this rubbish from a bunch of criminals. i think its time something is done to silence this idiots once and for all. this are not rea freedom fighthers, why we they pounce on helpless citiens, why we they loot from the poor, why rape defenceless people. they are CRIMINALS. they have come out to expose them selves and i think this is the best time for this weak govt to act as any action taken will gain support as this guys have become a nuisance to the society. and btw, where were all those big mouth uniport boys. God kinows this can never happen in my alma mater. UNIBEN, lai lai.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Spyker: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Well, so much for amnesty. See common criminals talking with a president just because they carried guns and destroyed oil facilities while PHD holders have/will never even come close to seeing a governor. Wonders shall never seize.
If this was in europe, they would have been fed with slow killer drugs that will kill them within a short while. In as much as i don't support that, why do they need to rob and rape and even destroy peoples property.
God help us.
Lazy fools are recieving N65,000 for doing nothing and yet noting satisfies them. Easy come, easy go
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by GudLion(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Those brainless, unrepentant common criminals should be relocated some close to Aso-Rock. What a Country where wickedness, mediocrity and all forms of evil were celebrated, a Country where militants fly in presidential jet and receive presidential hand shake,
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by tundysho(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
That serves the govt right.U can imagine what happens when the govt of a whole nation like Nigeria negotiates with bloody criminals,, that is why i will continue to miss OBASANJO, that will be the very last thing he will do.

The crazy militants are not fighting any freedom fight.U can imagine what the idiot called Osama said in an interview with al-jazeera He was treathing to go back to the creeks,because the federal govt had failed in the promises they made to him when he wanted to surrender his arms, that they will give him house in Abuja,send his children to school,give him money etc , that the federal govt had abandonned him, CAN U JUST IMAJINE THAT that is somebody claiming to be fighting freedom fight. I am so pissed off with this whole amnesty thing

The govt has FAILED totally.U asked someone to surrender his arms without asking him to firstt disclose the source of such arms,and meanwhile thousands upon thousands of these arms are still hidden away by the stupid criminals, in case the govt plays a funny game, the whole thing is crazy.It took the major militants to release the little arms they released becos they were strategising the manner they were to hide the remaining, THE WHOLE AMNESTY THING IS JUST CRAZY
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by alias64: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
Most African wars begin abroad. Study CIA activists in South and Central America.  
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
mr.official:

Sit down there, [b]Naija is totally going out of order. What do i say? nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. And remember, there is time for everything. I'm a man, whatever happens, live goes on, i do say.[/b]

9ja has long been out of order yet do you think misdirected violence will bring back the order she lacks? Don't fool your self. Hotel Rwanda na just movie. Do pray to God [that's if U truly believe in Him] U don't see it in real life.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by intom: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
what do do say they went on rampage ? s-a-l-a-r--y. salalary my foot .they sholud be ashame of themselves. stupid idiot. cry
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by ochukoccna: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
intom:

what do do say they went on rampage ? s-a-l-a-r--y. salalary my foot .they sholud be ashame of themselves. stupid idiot. cry

Thank you O! Salary is gotten for those who work. Ask please which work dem do? Read in today's Guardian they were just been owed for 2 days.  Glorified area boys! Thugs masquerading as militants. @ least Lagos militants dey use their brawn hustle and do agbero as bad as that is [though you wont want to be around them once darkness starts falling]. Cant we have firing squad again like in the days of the military seeing there are so many targets to aim @ like militants, pot bellied politickcians and jihadists shocked! Bloody criminals all!
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by hoodboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
Today the SUG of my school UNIPORT grinded school activities to a halt. Why in Gods name would any right thinking person camp "Militants" in a school environmen? Now that stupidity is being dealt with by the rape of innocent students sent to school to try and better the fortunes of this pathetic nation. YAR-A-DULL or whateva your name is return you militants back to your creeks. BETTER YOUR OIL INSTALLATIONS THAN THE STUDENTS TO BE EXPLOITED
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by vislabraye(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
Port Harcourt is a very unsafe place to live O, If these militants wanted to prove a point, why not go to Abuja en mass and kill the politicians? These so called militants deserved to be killed in gas chamber. I think the federal government should be looking for ways to eradicate these criminals from the society.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by denony(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
AM NOT SUPPORTING THEM IN ANY WAY
BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN
WHY PROMISE THEM WHEN U CAN'T FULFIL IT.

BUT THEY ARE DOING IT WRONGLY, WHY STUDENT AND POOR ONES NA
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by emiemi(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
When will we start thinking right?   What has the university staff and students got to do with anything?
I weep cos there just doesn't seem a light at the end of the tunnel when we can not even start to identify
the problems let alone proffer solutions. These guys have turned themselves to broad daylight menace to
ordinary citizens of the country. They wreak havoc on their own supposed 'brothers'. It's clear that they lack
direction and are just criminals being manipulated by the politicians like a pawn in a chess game. They simply
cannot reason. I feel pity for all those who have been harrassed by these so called militants.
Re: Militants Attack UNIPORT by Maykelly(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
Are they looking for oil in uniport? or is it where the President is living? Why did Nigerian Police allow those criminal to go to that level?
Now where are the Nigerian POLICE? Then get them (Nigerian Police) arrested. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Orphans Get N10.3m For Cows To Celebrate Sallah In Sokoto / Why Is Africa Backwards & Why Are Blacks The Most Unsuccessful Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.