Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2286 Views)

ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by Angelmikeal: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2016
I hate that series whose with me i mean the plot is so predictable.

2 Likes

Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by cana882(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
I'm with you bro.. The action is so fake. Even most of the actors are not good. Storyline is crap. No suspense. Every move can be predicted. The series really sucks

1 Like

Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by abdeiz(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
lol, someone is just realizing that, stopped watching after the first two episodes of the second season

1 Like

Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by Jokerman(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
lolsss... I think dey have run outta stories.... with Jane doe.... grin

1 Like

Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by Yarduni: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
It seems its one person commenting all round. This is the only four comments all over the internet that doesn't think Blindspot is a great series. Anyway nobody cares what you think, the series is seriously hot and i can't wait till next year
Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by Angelmikeal: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Yarduni:
It seems its one person commenting all round. This is the only four comments all over the internet that doesn't think Blindspot is a great series. Anyway nobody cares what you think, the series is seriously hot and i can't wait till next year
of course you cant you wont know a good series even if it falls on you.
Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by waywardpikin: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
abdeiz:
lol, someone is just realizing that, stopped watching after the first two episodes of the second season

Lol I stopped after season one. To finish the first season was a very serious struggle.

1 Like

Re: Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
i always fall asleep err'time i watch an episode.. its really boring..
the pilot and the second episode of season one was awesome.. buh the rest is crap.. the shaky camera fuckdd err'thing up . I'm not even gonnna bother watching the other episodes..

if u think blindspot is an interesting seriess..

u should reay start watching more series..

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Dagrins Movie Ghetto Dreamz / Exposed: Actress Bisola Badmus In Contract Marriage In New Movie AFOPINA / Download Taylor Swift : Miss Americana ( 2020 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.