Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79648 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by vanhayor(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
na two things dey change person behaviour.... prayer and beating

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by seniorgozman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
My friend, you can still study her and make good use of her strength. You will regret it if she finds a man that understands her.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by superstarDikk(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
barapistis:
op sounds like a 19 yr old
More like 13

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by KKKWHITE(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
If i have a girl that constantly check on my phone i wouldnt feel bad i will know she doing that for love . Pray to God always and she will change .
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
This guy is a clown. A woman you call ur woman insults ur mother, u do nothing, she nags, u do nothing, she flirts, u do nothing. But she makes u lose 100k, and that is when u realize that u are stupid. I have no kind words for you. Just waiting to hear stories that touch if u don't dump her ass. . . After all said, u will still go back to her, I know ur type

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by seyiojomu(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dump her and dont ever like a lady at the same time shes trying to help u financially again.

Its like being a male olosho

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op nah Falz de baht guy.. I like de paswording part.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by charlesadams926(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
prettyboi1989:
op u can still get back that babe that blocked u on whatsapp. u can start by sending her a very long message explaining what you are facing with the baby mama. if that should work, dont bring up the money issue for business. for your baby mama, tell her u are not sure about the wedding plan unless u see changes in her behaviour. you have to be serious about this decision. then again if she doesnt change the issue of who is to keep the child will arise which will be a different ball game entirely.
. ahh e be like say you no sabi woman, she will act all the right way till the honeymoon is over, then he will wake up to karashika every morning for the rest of his life. BE WARNED!!

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Zenlife: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Move on. Though bonding with your child is essential,
When the time is right, your child will seek you. :

Just be successful.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by superstarDikk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God
Oga u be small pikin abeg. so shame no de catch u as u de write this nonsense? exchange ur dic/k for a pus7y abeg. mtchew. woman disrespect ur mama u no talk, she made u loose a miserly 100k n u here telling us ur life story.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ghazab74(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Baawaa:
If your post is real,you know yourself than anybody around you,so do the right thing at the right time,one way or the other you have lady that is nursings your child,haba!Moreover, you have been together for good 5 years,why now all these allegations?Mind you, 100 thousand Naira cannot solve your problems.calm down,do the needful
Seconded.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by psp2pc(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
my advice to you. relocate with your daughter to somewhere you would have peace of mind... don't let ur wife to be know where you going to... start a new life....
I have been in this situation and this is what I did....

another question OP: how old are you and is she older than U

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by 1kinggy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
With all you've said about her, you seem to be set for a lifetime of frustration. You are not under any obligation to marry her because she had a child for you.

Chief, you've been warned, he'll awaits you if you marry her.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all
Husband can be annoying sometime. LOOK AT THE WAY YOT PAINTED THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD RED. YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR OWN ATTITUDE. I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU. You said since day one and yet you had sex with her and impregnated her. NOW YOU ARE FINDING SOME FAULT. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, WORK ON YOUR HOME, ATTITUDE AND YOUR WIFE'S OWN. WITH THE WAY YOU EXPLAINED THE WOMAN LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

to be frank with you, she nags always with you because you are not loyal to her. she reads all your chats and that makes her worry alot. maybe she has been trying to open a communication but you don't always have that time for her to express her feeling that why she uses nagging tune on you.

please, all that glitters is not gold, that lady you are falling in love with b/c of common N100k will tell you how she brought you up from gutter and brushed you up. she will insult you to the last if you eventually get married tomorrow. dear brother, all women are the same in terms of nagging. you can't be flirting with other women through chatting right under her eye and you expect her to be licking your feet while she has left all her male friends for your sake. please let's be realistic here.

as for being lazy, i think you are the lazy one here. you are one of those guys that want to be successful through rich ladies. what kind of career do you have that you want her to support? is it duping women? or making money through any lady that falls for you? please go and get yourself good something doing. the other lady blocked you because you might have deceived her with marriage. why didn't you tell her about your daughter initially.

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR PROBLEM. SEARCH YOURSELF. please start a communication with your woman.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by otokx(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
There are many kinds of Nigerian english

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by superstarDikk(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
post=52098392:
The sex must be good. If not this is not good enough

Nah op is the kind of man that has no balls to talk to women. he thinks the lady is doing him a favor so he will take whatever she does. trust me, he can't talk to her face2face
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by PAnaceA7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mmmy:
Initially, when reading this, i feel sorry for you.
Towards the end, with the other woman and #100,000, i'm a bit more conscious.

Finally after reading a few comments, i realised that your story is too negative for someone who has been in a relationship for 5 years: saying the only two positives you can identify are her teaching skills and that she cares for her child.

It seems like you've already made up your mind and have written a biased story solely blaming the woman just to have some justification.
I can not take sides without hearing the other side and what made her how she is now but all i can say is to end it for both your sakes.
If you can no longer find any positives in her, it would not be fair to keep her at the side while you chat up more, as you said "humble, submissive, jovial etc." women.

Dont mind the op.....She can't exhibit all this features and he will endure for 5yrs..u've just dissected the whole scenario.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
to be frank with you, she nags always towards you because you are not loyal to her. she reads all your chats and that makes her worry alot. maybe she has been trying to open a communication but you don't always have that time for her to express her feelings thats why she uses nagging voice on you.

please, all that glitters is not gold, that lady you are falling in love with b/c of common N100k will tell you how she brought you up from gutter and brushed you up. she will insult you to the last if you eventually get married to her tomorrow. dear brother, all women are the same in terms of nagging. you can't be flirting with other women through chatting right under her eye and you expect her to be licking your feet while she has left all her male friends for your sake. please let's be realistic here.

as for being lazy, i think you are the lazy one here. you are one of those guys that want to be successful through rich ladies. what kind of career do you have that you want her to support? is it duping women? or making money through any lady that falls for you? please go and get yourself good something doing. the other lady blocked you because you might have deceived her with marriage. why didn't you tell her about your daughter initially.

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR PROBLEM. SEARCH YOURSELF. please start a communication with your woman.

7 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

Op only say what you guys want to hear and you guys are just bombing the poor woman that is not here to defend herself, if he can stop the woman for frolicking with other guys, then why his he complaining about his baby mama checking his phone, this Op dey like lai Muhammad shoooooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Angelyna(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
My opinion is you have to grow up my brother... Being with a lady for 5years, her behavior is worst, yet you dey Bleep her day and night shey? You need koboko.... This new lady has scattered your head just because of 100k you are now starting to love her too? Continue.....

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Marsnizz: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Attach yourselve together with what works for you.You are still young and have alot of responsibility ahead of you.pls have a rethink may be you must have seperated her with someone she love in the past.It should be the reason why she is monitoring your every move to make sure you are not cheating on her.Brother, don't give yourself early heart attack.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Angelyna(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
After you chase all the men in your gf life, you now wants another lady that is an angel right... Wake up from your slumber.... You guys lack the fear of God. Are you perfect? Are you an Angel? Most guys need thorough counseling.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by okowande(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na wood dem dey tie togerthr nor be human being. Maybe she is frm a rich family n da is why u find it hard to let go. my bro am sorry for you if you marry or continue wt Omo obirin yi o. You n go fit achieve anyhng for life. U dey do lik man woman. Will you kick her out of ur house. dem swear fr you? if you be my bro i for don deal wt u wella.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Blecool(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
schumastic:
THIS OP IS CONFUSE, AM I THE ONLY PERSON HAVING THE FEELINGS..

YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO YOUR BABY MAMA BUT YOU CALL HER YOUR WIFE,
YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LADY THAT WANT TO OFFER HELP TO YOU BUT YOU KEPT YOUR PAST AWAY FROM HER,
YOUR BABY MAMA OR WIFE LIKE YOU CALL HER TOLD YOUR HELPER YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED AND YOU ARE ANGRY,
NOW YOU FOUND OUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THE NEW LADY AND WANTS TO CALL IT QUIT.

OP YOU ARE CONFUSE, GO AND VISIT A THERAPIST

.Lol...Thank God Av Seen Some1 Wu Has D Same Feeling As Mine.The Man Is Confused While I Am Speechless
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by TuneChi369(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

You nailed it.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by oruma19: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
U be mumu! Repent from mumuism.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Guys stop blaming this woman! I know men like OP that love painting their wife red. HEAR FROM HER OWN SIDE TOO! ATLEAST!

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by chiefojiji(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
is either dat girl kee you or you kill her....

the enemy yaf give you job.

that reminds me, u said u never marry

and u dey endure relationship

bros are you okay like this at all

bible sef talk say make we no live under same roof with a nagging wife, nd u con still dey live under same roof with nagging girl friend.

I don't think you're serious!

but I think ur mommi prayers is answering. for u to have opened up.

cus dat girl go soon jazz u up.

don't think it twice b4 sending her packing.

Someone disrespecting your mama!

#inu nro mi sef.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Blecool(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chuvin22:
Op nah Falz de baht guy.. I like de paswording part.
. Hahahahahaha.Orisirisii
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by swaz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Every story has two side just like the way a knife is made of two sides, we have heard the side of ur story
But we can't conclude because we have not heard the other side of the story.
So judgement will be inconclusive.
Thank you
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by LaExpert: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
If your story is true, you need no advice, you need cane...or better still, deliverance.

Just call off the relationship already, if you're unable to end it, you definitely need one or both things I recommended above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.