Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? (1172 Views)

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / Sexism: Women Should Boycott Maggi Until Cover Is Changed / Seven DANGER You Must Know About Maggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? by domwas2(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
As a freelance Chef, When cooking i like seasoning by adding salt, herbs, or spices to food to enhance the flavor but I realises that some of my clients specifically instructs me not to use maggi or knorr except salt and herbs
What's the disadvantages or why some people don't like seasoning with Maggie or other brand.
Re: Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? by pinky1974: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]they just believe it's not health friendly shocked
Re: Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? by domwas2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
pinky1974:
[color=#006600][/color]they just believe it's not health friendly shocked
But am still looking for prove why not health friendly

(1) (Reply)

24 Maggi In One Small Pot Of Rice / I Have You Seen This Food Before / Luscious Bliss On A Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.