Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,353 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Urgent Posting In Ibadan - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Posting In Ibadan (951 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / How Does NYSC Posting Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Posting In Ibadan by spenca: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
If your a corp member that just concluded the orientation camping and wants to serve in Ibadan even if you were not posted to Oyo state and you have not been redeployed. PM I have a good posting for you. You have to be ready to start work immediately and you have to have studied mass communication or related courses.

Offer ends by the close of work tomorrow
21/12/16
Re: Urgent Posting In Ibadan by ennygal: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: Urgent Posting In Ibadan by Dreydoe(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
07089694566 my whatsapp..pls i need more info..i studied masscommunication and was posted to osun. how do i go about redeployment to IB
Re: Urgent Posting In Ibadan by Talk2Bella(f): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Currently in ibadan
Re: Urgent Posting In Ibadan by Dottune(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
spenca:
If your a corp member that just concluded the orientation camping and wants to serve in Ibadan even if you were not posted to Oyo state and you have not been redeployed. PM I have a good posting for you. You have to be ready to start work immediately and you have to have studied mass communication or related courses.

Offer ends by the close of work tomorrow
21/12/16

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Involved In An Accident Help Her Locate Her People / NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? / Landwey Realtor Conference. The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.