Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

So-called Arm Of St Anthony Was An Antelope's Penis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So-called Arm Of St Anthony Was An Antelope's Penis (360 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So-called Arm Of St Anthony Was An Antelope's Penis by Niflheim(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
CHAI!!! See Stupidity on Steroids!!! So these are the guys who "claim" that atheists are fools!!! These are the ones who want to tell us why Evolution is not real!!! These clowns?!!! I should leave my house every Sunday Morning to listen to the history Alhaji Snake and Alhaja Donkey? ........................................... http://www.nature.com/news/2007/070903/full/news070903-7.html
Re: So-called Arm Of St Anthony Was An Antelope's Penis by hopefulLandlord: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: So-called Arm Of St Anthony Was An Antelope's Penis by hahn(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
La click La bend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Persecuted Christians As You Enjoy This Season! / Right Or Wrong? Let's Talk About This / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 04/02/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.