Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party (8436 Views)

Governor Ambode At Children's Christmas Party In Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Ambode At Island Club Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by ceometromedia: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Two children taking a selfie with Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (2nd left), while Commissioner for Information & Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde (left) and Senior Special Assistant to the Governor, Mr. Idowu Ajanaku (left behind), watch during the 2016 Children End of the Year party at the Lagos House, Ikeja, on Tuesday, December 20, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-ambode-at-children-end-of-year.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ambo!!!

Always impressing me!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Tolbanks(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
FTC
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
the two guys above why na, I thought today was my own Ftc, that's by the way. ambode is impressive.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by lilyaustine10(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
nice
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Tolbanks(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
banttieman:
Ambo!!!

Always impressing me!

Awwwww!...

Who is this sef
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tolbanks:
FTC

Lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by yinparc: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ambo,atide
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Tolbanks(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
banttieman:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Warapun angry
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

Continue.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by emmygzy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dis Tinubu houseboy no get job o. Roads in Lagos don spoil finish he dey go party.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Tolbanks(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
figo05:

Lol

Warisit gan naa undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tolbanks:

Warapun angry

U mind buying my FTC plot of land?
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by vicade(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Governor of the year. Respect to him. The Tinubu-Fashola-Ambode masterplan will make Lagos better if not the best state by 2023. PDP or any other party should just forget about fielding an opposition candidate for 2019. They should wait till 2023.

Itesiwaju Eko

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tolbanks:

Warisit gan naa undecided

change ur network
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by mekonglobal(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Metcheeew one of his social responsibility.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
banttieman:

Continue.
Hahaha. your wish I my command
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by IVORY2009(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
the two guys above why na, I thought today was my own Ftc, that's by the way. ambode is impressive.

better luck next time, 2day seems to be one of ur wrost night ever!! shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
I just dey blaze front page

Fios is the way.

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by iamdynamite(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
working governor.....ride on baba
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
house destroyer!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by unitysheart(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice. He is a silent worker.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Jotter: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
emmygzy:
Dis Tinubu houseboy no get job o. Roads in Lagos don spoil finish he dey go party.
I don't usually comment on politics section but I think I need to response to your post. If this is all your brain can comprehend and assimilate then I suggest you get an insurance for been unintelligent and you might help yourself by eating more of fruits to boost your IQ, that's intelligence quotient incase u don't know

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Eshinwaju: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
math2000:
grin angry

Dont be an illiterate adult like ambode

Dunces all over NL....Ambode got the second highest result in WAEC for the whole of west Africa.....he got a first class in the Bachelor's degree programme from Unilag at the age of 21 and a master's degree in Accounting and he qualified as a Chartered Accountant.

Ambode was awarded the US Fulbright Scholarship for the Hubert Humphries Fellowship Programme in Boston Massachusetts. He also attended the Wharton Business School, for Advanced Management Programme. Other institutions he attended for courses and programmes, includes Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield, England, the Institute of Management Development, Lausanne, Switzerland, INSEAD Singapore and Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Boston, U.S.A.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by Beejay1117(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Dunces all over NL....Ambode got the second highest result in WAEC for the whole of west Africa.....he got a first class in the Bachelor's degree programme from Unilag at the age of 21 and a master's degree in Accounting and he qualified as a Chartered Accountant.

Ambode was awarded the US Fulbright Scholarship for the Hubert Humphries Fellowship Programme in Boston Massachusetts. He also attended the Wharton Business School, for Advanced Management Programme. Other institutions he attended for courses and programmes, includes Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield, England, the Institute of Management Development, Lausanne, Switzerland, INSEAD Singapore and Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Boston, U.S.A.

OMG, wait, you went to study Ambode in school?
Eshinwaju:

OMG, wait, you went to study Ambode in school?
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party by lawlahbammy(f): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Jotter:

I don't usually comment on politics section but I think I need to response to your post. If this is all your brain can comprehend and assimilate then I suggest you get an insurance for been unintelligent and you might help yourself by eating more of fruits to boost your IQ, that's intelligence quotient incase u don't know

EPIC RESPONSE grin

(1) (Reply)

Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh / Court Strikes Out APC Suit Seeking To Disqualify PDP Guber Candidate In Rivers / FG Should Obey Court Order, Release Nnamdi Kanu — Sen. Orji Kalu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.