Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State (12121 Views)

Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / Rebuttal To Group Of Hired Protesters Over Forged Certificates By Andy Uba / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by MrBONE2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Too Bad
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Emu4life(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
zicobaba:
Power state without power. They can not even live up to their slogan.
Dey ar used to uninterrupted power supply but i think 4 some months nw the power supply is epileptic, datz why dey ar protesting.. stop apeaking out of Ignorance.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Emu4life(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
emmasege:
Una never see anything, no be una vote for (retrogressive) change.

Very soon you 'll graduate from BRING BACK OUR LIGHT to BRING BACK JONATHAN, like your brothers in Sokoto.

Unfortunately, Jona no get ur time again, he's moved on with his life.

In the meantime, you are welcome to the Wailers'club where we wail for a true and positive change for our dear Nigeria.
u lyk deceiving urselves. just few pple praised Jonathan, u ar calling d whole Sokoto. Nxt electn tell dem to vote Jonathan, dey will start cautioning about security. Pdp did nt do beta when dey were ruling.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by ElCapone(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
The power state in did.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Rekyz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Power supply in Calabar is so good. I dnt know what's wrong whth Nigeria.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by zicoraads: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
Zicoraads.
My person!

I like his wife more tongue Haven't interacted with him as much as she though. He wrote to the president some few days back complaining of this issue. We are not used to this. And we shouldn't be having this problem. Niger state supplies a lot of states power. Some few months back when I was in Kaduna, their light was heavenly. And we are both under the AEDC. Same thing with Abuja. So why ours is getting worse is what we have been struggling to understand.

For the Governor, well, I wouldn't want to be him right now. His father in law owns the AEDC. And he has threatened them already.

We are just watching. If it doesn't improve, the next one will be bigger.

1 Like

Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by askjohnprosper: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
my area in port Harcourt, 1 hr or 1:30 max in period of 3 days. yet bill is 7k and above. me tire o! no work, no money, no light, no food, etc and yet price is rising every hr.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
As long as the government house and aso rock is getting light, they are not concerned.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by XaintJoel20: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Trust2001:

am not lying u can ask anybody u know in taraba state u guys underate the north u don't know what we are enjoying there

So Niger state is no longer a northern state.
What are you enjoying in the north I came back from Jos not quite long and the power situation there is deplorable.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Assadiq9: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
A state that house three major hydropower stations can not boost of 2hours power supply in a day.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by jayied(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
If not for this protest, omo i for no see light charge My phone... God bless the Protester

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Sufisunni: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
jayied:
If not for this protest, omo i for no see light charge My phone... God bless the Protester
Atleast since yesterday it has improved
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Cation25(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
gabazin080:
lie muhammed. abeg lie small small na.

Aboki_ and lies.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by funshint(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=emmasege post=52108960]Una never see anything, no be una vote for (retrogressive) change.

Very soon you 'll graduate from BRING BACK OUR LIGHT to BRING BACK JONATHAN, like your brothers in Sokoto.

In the meantime, you are welcome to the Wailers'club where we wail for a true and positive change for our dear Nigeria.[/quot
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Cation25(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
gabazin080:

Aboki_ and lies.
the dude may be saying the truth tho nt sure. I came to this place(ikorodu in Lagos) three days ago on a visit, since then there have not been power interruption...dnt knw the magic behind dat undecided
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by naijaboiy: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
zicoraads:

My person!

I like his wife more tongue Haven't interacted with him as much as she though. He wrote to the president some few days back complaining of this issue. We are not used to this. And we shouldn't be having this problem. Niger state supplies a lot of states power. Some few months back when I was in Kaduna, their light was heavenly. And we are both under the AEDC. Same thing with Abuja. So why ours is getting worse is what we have been struggling to understand.

For the Governor, well, I wouldn't want to be him right now. His father in law owns the AEDC. And he has threatened them already.

We are just watching. If it doesn't improve, the next one will be bigger.
It's really surprising. For the people to protest then it means they must have taken something really precious to you guys.

I wish people from other states can protest like this concerning electricity. Let those people in edo state come out and protest like this.

Niger state with two or more hydro power plants can't have light? Nawa!
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by kennethjimba: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
BUHARI'S Regime no be yeh oBUHARI'S Regime no be yeh oBUHARI'S Regime no be yeh o
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its obvious that Minna indignes and residents are peace loving people.Imagine a state that houses 3 hydro electric dams staying without power.

Power generation had really worsened with these discos compared to when it was with fed gvt...the govt should really educate the masses on the mandates of the 3 stake holders(Gencos,discos and the fed gvt that handles transmission)

Trust if these dams were located in SS...him we for don hear 5% power derivation..

But when u ask an AEDC official, his flimsy response is "Minna people don't pay their monthly bill like Abuja consumers n dats y most of the transmitted watts goes to Abuja"..
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
gabazin080:

Aboki_ and lies.
guy i serve in mashegu in niger state and we use lite 247 that for the past 3 month now the whole hour of no-lite is 3 days.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by morayolawal: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you all d people that went for protest we have been enjoying light since yesterday in our area.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Akinz0126:
Shame on abubakar sani Bello ever since he . Became governor even we who hail from his local government . Kontagora Aiint enjoying No nothing That man suck!!!
y u dey blame d governor because no light? na state govt or fed. govt dey in charge of power transmission answer me
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Akinz0126(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
matex97:
y u dey blame d governor because no light? na state govt or fed. govt dey in charge of power transmission answer me

Oga who tell you say na only light?what has he achieved ever since he assume that position ?

You must be a zombie for quoting me as am talking to you he hasn't paid local government who among is primary sch teachers since october till now so tell me how you want make them take survive?
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Akinz0126:

Oga who tell you say na only light?what has he achieved ever since he assume that position ?

You must be a zombie for quoting me as am talking to you he hasn't paid local government who among is primary sch teachers since october till now so tell me how you want make them take survive?
i said u shouldnt blame him for power outage in his state not all the problems d state is facing. you must be archaic and gullible for calling me zombie
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Akinz0126(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
matex97:
i said u shouldnt blame him for power outage in his state not all the problems d state is facing. you must be archaic and gullible for calling me zombie

Tse tse tse don't be paranoid dude some+ne has to bear the brunt(take the blame)perhaps you should take the blames
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Akinz0126:

Tse tse tse don't be paranoid dude some+ne has to bear the brunt(take the blame)perhaps you should take the blames
little kid u dey disturb me so i advice u to return ur dad's phone u are using to visit nairaland website now bfor he gets angry and beats u and go to bed now
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Akinz0126(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=matex97 post=52113834] little kid u dey disturb me so i advice u to return ur dad's phone u are using to visit nairaland website now bfor he gets angry and beats u and go to bed now[/qote]

Little kid?you really chidish it's obvious am older than you,You should be on bed don't you think?

I don't have to exchange words with you cause I ought to spank you in reality
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Akinz0126(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
matex97:
little kid u dey disturb me so i advice u to return ur dad's phone u are using to visit nairaland website now bfor he gets angry and beats u and go to bed now

Little kid?you really chidish it's obvious am older than you,You should be on bed don't you think?

I don't have to exchange words with you cause I ought to spank you in reality
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by xtivin(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Akinz0126:
Shame on abubakar sani Bello ever since he . Became governor even we who hail from his local government . Kontagora Aiint enjoying No nothing That man suck!!!
Fear anything that has BELLO and is in APC
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by nasiest(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
What will the governor do when his father own the power station. Who is he deceiving. Rubbish. Since after the protest nepa no want take light again. grin
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Amirullaha(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
zicobaba:
Power state without power. They can not even live up to their slogan.

I stay in Niger state and can boldly tell you i enjoy light for 24h a day... You can confirm anytime by calling me on whatsapp anytime if am at my place... 07065617317
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by theSpark(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
AEDC is a disgrace of a company, any day anytime.
Re: Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State by Elfaris(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
emmasege:
Una never see anything, no be una vote for (retrogressive) change.

In the meantime, you are welcome to the Wailers'club where we wail for a true and positive change for our dear Nigeria.
Hmmm Mr Jona Jona ...and I guess you're moving on with your life like Jonathan right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Gbajabiamila, Ugwuanyi, Sanwo-Olu Salutes Emefiele’s Services At 60 / Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.