Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (4629 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Modified
Thank you all
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Talk to me smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jesus Christ is the best option my dear. my whatsapp number 08080953367
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016

embarassed
Masikay:
Talk to me smiley
Ok its a marital issue. Are u married?
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple:

embarassed

What is the marital issue? I will only talk here to answer your questions.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by khaifa(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple:
Hi i need a mature person to talk to. Can anyone reccomend a councellor to me.

U can talk to me dear... Buh don't forget that whatever it is, it's not above God Almighty to handle. PM me I would send u my number..
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by CoolFreeday(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Take it easy o. No one can make you happy and no one can make you sad. you alone can either make yourself happy or sad, the choice is yours.
left for the world(people), they rather prefer you're sad than to be happy.

6 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Spicysimple:

embarassed

Oh.. No.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you for time
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please dont qoute me- as i have said i am a very private person. And i would be deleting the topic after reading all advices.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by byvan03: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sorry for your marital issues. Obviously he married you just to have a go at a virgin kitten. What are you gonna do babe? Only you can answer that. You working?

I read your 2nd post and I have to say sorry, you have no husband.

3 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by byvan03: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Try separating from him to give you both a fresh perspective on the marriage. Also be prepared ,this may end the marriage for a man who has checked out already. Life is too short to be miserable, no one is worth that.

5 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by AccidentalGenius: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
how did things get this bad?!.

truth is, things can only improve if your husband is willing to be more loving and commited towards you as you are to him.

i'd say you should talk to him about seeing a marriage councellor together. if he is willing to do that and is commited to it, atleast thats a step in the right direction.

its the will and effort that matters.

im not married.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Splinz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
[b]Hmm. One can't help but empathize with you. You must be passing through hell.

Yes, it's obvious that your husband doesn't love you anymore and almost certainly seeing some other women out there. But then, what could possibly be the problem? Could it be that you're no longer the charming and sexy woman he married back then? Are you still the same you he first dated?

Be it as it may be, I'd advice that you do soul searching first. Try to see where you've missed it, and a possibly retrace.

Of course I also know it could be no fault of yours at all. But what more can I say You're certainly hurt by his actions but don't let it break you down, try and engage yourself on something fun filled. And hey, I think it's also time you also play his games. Relax..... I don't mean you should cheat on him.

Just something like... he comes home from work and got served his food and that's all. No talks... also probably chatting with your phone. Even if you're not actually chatting, just pretend you're damn so engrossed on something... the point is to provoke him to jealousy. Just give him lots of space too, like you fucking don't care if he exist at all. Just try it.

Sorry for your pains.
[/b]
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by AccidentalGenius: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
on the other hand, your happiness and that of your kids are very important. if u feel a seperation will bring u more happiness, then do get a divorce. one can only compromise so much before it become toxic to them

2 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by khaifa(f): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please, first I will say don't let anyone steal ur shine ma! Make ur children ur friends and companions it may not be that easy buh u have to try.
As I see it it's not a matter of whether he still loves u or not but a matter of tolerance. Something might have gone wrong somewhere dat he doesn't want to let go. (there are always two sides to a story).

U can try to involve his very respected significant other to ask him on ur behalf what u av done to deserve such coldness and how to settle peacefully.
Am also sorry to add that a marriage without s*x for that long a time is expired. Just for sake of ur wonderful children u have endured dis long don't worry God will bless for that.

Please remain steadfast in ur prayers nothing is impossible for God. Be strong sister...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
I've never given this kind of advice here, but madam, you need to continually CHEAT on him.

If you continue to play the virgin Mary mother Mavrodi on your HORSE-band, you will loose it completely.

There is no better way to correct a seemingly useless spouse than reckless cheating, albeit sensibly. Take your love and your body elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by byvan03: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I've never given this kind of advice here, but madam, you need to continually CHEAT on him.

If you continue to play the virgin Mary mother Mavrodi on your HORSE-band, you will loose it completely.

There is no better way to correct a seemingly useless spouse than reckless cheating, albeit sensibly. Take your love and your body elsewhere.

grin grin grin grin grin ;DMavrodi ke?
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by byvan03: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please better end that marriage than to disgrace yourself in the name of Cheating inside it. Ask married women that had their asse*s posted on the internet , they know better.

2 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Madam better end that marriage. If you decide not to remarry, fine...but get a bobo on the lowkey.
Don't mind people telling you to pray o...
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin grin grin grin ;DMavrodi ke?
Lol, abi na

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mskrisx(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
I ain't married but NNE believe me when I say nobody, I mean NOBODY born of a woman will ever the power to keep me on my toes. I can't say I relate perfectly but I sure do know how it feeels.
Let me tell u a story...
I use to have a female boss whose plight was exactly as yours if not worse, she pays the bills, clean and cook and still receive the beating wey dey am. As her PA, I was the only one she could talk to. The pain was so much that she didn't mind how old I was then...she just wanted to let it out! Each time she talks about divorce, he would behave normal for a while and turn worse before one can say Jack...Everything was turning upside down. She lost her job and had to concentrate on her shop and that's where I was heading as of then.
Long story short.
1. She decided to damn what people would say and do right by her ( because it has always been about what people would say).

2. She has a good source of income that could cater for her 2kids.

3. She stood up to it and made him realise she was gon endure whatever shame, pain and depression their separation would cost her.

4. She took it up legally at least to have her kids stay with her.

5. Now he starts begging! But hey pussy-nigger we used to your ol tricks. So, damn u!

Finally I don't care how anybody sees me here but before u talk rubbish, I wish your sister op's situation.

Marriage is a good thing ( according to my pastor) I hear it every Sunday and truss me, its cliché.

No matter what it is...nobody, not u, me or any other lady out there deserves this treatment! Him know say u no go want go anywhere therefore, he sees the world, you and your emotions as his foot stool.

Op, do me a favour... Log on to Facebook and search for this username Olufunke Phillips. Then you will appreciate who you are. Pls try searching that name. Thanks.

PS. In the end, na u wear shoe na you know how e tight reach... Stay safe #yolo#
That's why I keep advising young ladies like me either get a job,learn a skill or have a good certificate laced with no matter how small savings. But them no go gree all dey want is "Marriage."

Cc. Crackhaus, Ishilove, thorpido, and that EF guy.

5 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mskrisx(f): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
I ain't married but NNE believe me when I say nobody, I mean NOBODY born of a woman will ever the power to keep me on my toes. I can't say I relate perfectly but I sure do know how it feeels.
Let me tell u a story...
I use to have a female boss whose plight was exactly as yours if not worse, she pays the bills, clean and cook and still receive the beating wey dey am. As her PA, I was the only one she could talk to. The pain was so much that she didn't mind how old I was then...she just wanted to let it out! Each time she talks about divorce, he would behave normal for a while and turn worse before one can say Jack...Everything was turning upside down. She lost her job and had to concentrate on her shop and that's where I was heading as of then.
Long story short.
1. She decided to damn what people would say and do right by her ( because it has always been about what people would say).

2. She has a good source of income that could cater for her 2kids.

3. She stood up to it and made him realise she was gon endure whatever shame, pain and depression their separation would cost her.

4. She took it up legally at least to have her kids stay with her.

5. Now he starts begging! But hey pussy-nigger we used to your ol tricks. So, damn u!

Finally I don't care how anybody sees me here but before u talk rubbish, I wish your sister op's situation.

Marriage is a good thing ( according to my pastor) I hear it every Sunday and truss me, its cliché.

No matter what it is...nobody, not u, me or any other lady out there deserves this treatment! Him know say u no go want go anywhere therefore, he sees the world, you and your emotions as his foot stool.

Op, do me a favour... Log on to Facebook and search for this username Olufunke Phillips. Then you will appreciate who you are. Pls try searching that name. Thanks.

PS. In the end, na u wear shoe na you know how e tight reach... Stay safe #yolo#

You see why I advise young ladies like me to either get a job, a skill or a very good certificate laced with some savings before entering "MARRIAGE"? but dem no go gree... Op your case can be salvaged! No die another man die o embarassed embarassed oooopen ya eyes!

Cc. Ishilove, cruzita,laveda, Thorpido, Ef something...

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
There is a high chance he is having an affair with someone else. It seems like he is bored with the marriage, unfortunately he is transferring this to his kids.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Heebah: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pidgin2:

There is a high chance he is having an affair with somethone else. It seems like he is bored with the marriage, unfortunately he is transferring this to his kids. How come you provide for the home, doesn't he work?
she specifically requested that no one should quote her n u just did. Pls scroll up n see it den do d needful.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by ADUKKY(f): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello sis, life has no duplicate. Please stop brooding and live your life to the fullest. There is a Facebook group I will like you to be a part of FIN( Females in Nigeria), though it's a closed group and you have to added by a member but you will see that there is more to life than any man's actions or inactions. If you are interested, let's talk.
Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Richy4(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Do you have a job madam? If you do..., then i suggest you look for a decent accommodation and separate with him for a while.....That will help you clear your head from the cobwebs....It will also give you room to think about what next to do....

I believe you are an introvert...and he was taking an undue advantage of that....get an emergency accommodation for some months...if you are not scarce from him for a while, he will not know your worth....Even if he pleads for you to stay, insist that you are not going away permanently... but you want some time out....you really want to think where the marriage was heading.. And in this situation, you really have to be strong ok...

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Mimzyy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm, women are really dealing with a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Acidosis:

Oga Acid, which kain iranu advice be this ke?

3 Likes

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
darol4real:
Jesus Christ is the best option my dear. my whatsapp number 08080953367
So you're Jesus Christ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To by JesusPowers: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
I perceived you as a very disciplined human. Never change this just to get back at someone.

Keep your purity and maintain your standards.

it's just about time you draw a line and give conditions to him on your own terms or you walk with the kids.

First plot your next moves with intent to execute it with surgical precision if he fails to step up to your wavelengths.

Hiv aids and other dangerous sti's are desperately looking for new hosts.

I'm happy to hear you can hold forth financially without him.

Dont divorce him, only renegotiate your union and do this from a place of power.

Execute your moves and serve it cold once he refuses to lead a family he swore oath in the presence of both God and man to lead and protect.

I'm happy to read their are still principled and Godly ladies out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating / Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare / To All Dear Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.