Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Unbelievable Data Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable Data Charges (889 Views)

NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Data Charges by AvsGot007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
I saw this on twitter! is it even possible?
like seriously
50gb-$0.99
maybe I'm not getting it right!

Re: Unbelievable Data Charges by dustmalik: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maybe on wired connections or WiFi, but there is nowhere in the world where wireless network data charges are that low.
Re: Unbelievable Data Charges by OJsamue1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is for iCloud data storage not browsing data
Re: Unbelievable Data Charges by duwdu: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
OJsamue1:
This is for iCloud data storage not browsing data

Abi o... That's one of the dangers of peddling incomplete information, such as that the OP was leading his readers with! Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Unbelievable Data Charges by AvsGot007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
duwdu:

Abi o... That's one of the dangers of peddling incomplete information, such as that the OP was leading his readers with! Hmm.

P34c3
like seriously?....but I think I wrote " maybe I'm not getting it right" up there!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J Series & A Series Phones / Neatly Used Iphone 5s,working Perfectly,16gb,no Scratch Or Dent,no Fault / The Infinix Smart - Quick Look. Why You Should And For Whom You Should Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.