Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight (12199 Views)

Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case / "Aero Contractors Dropped Passengers At Benin Airport, Put Them In Car To Warri" / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by metromediaboss: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aero Contractors airlines on Tuesday announced the resumption of its scheduled services across the country from Dec. 21.

The airline’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Capt. Fola Akinkuotu, made the confirmation in a statement in Lagos on Tuesday.

Akinkuotu noted that the airline resumed operation after a near four month self-imposed suspension.

According to him, the suspension of flight is embarked upon as a strategic business realignment to re-position the airlines and return it to the part of profitability.

Akinkuotu explained that the airlines was re-launching schedule services to Lagos, Abuja, Warri and Port Harcourt, using its Boeing 737-400/500 and the Dash8-Q400.

He said that this was with the expectation that as more aircraft returned to service, more routes would be re-opened.

“We are delighted to inform our esteemed customers that our schedule operation is back.

“Full flights will commence on Thursday December 22, 2016 with consistent passenger demand despite the suspension of schedule services.

“This patronage reinforces the strength of our brand and the quality of our service.”

Akinkuotu said that the airline was aware of the impact the four months suspension had on its staff and highly esteemed customers.

“Hence our move to return to operations is to continue to offer the most reliable, safe and secure operations, which the airline is renowned for.

“We urge our passengers with existing tickets prior to the suspension to contact our Ticket Desks/Call Centre to re-book their tickets free of charge.

“However, those who would prefer a refund may send in their refund requests from the Jan. 9, 2017.”

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Aero is the Nigeria’s oldest aviation company with 57 years flying experience.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/aero-contractors-airlines-resumes.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016

Air peace is just the best

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by lielbree: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good news

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Abbeyme: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations to the flyers

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by dhamstar(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Sharon6(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good to hear

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by d33types: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
So much needed at the time arik is messing up

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good news, Arik will stop using us to play ping pong! angry

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by hemartins(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Back and better
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Nigerian Aviation sector needs urgent overhauling. Flyers are not enough and the available planes are being severely overworked. I was checking in with Air Peace PH to Lagos last week alongside PH to Abuja passengers. I was shocked when i realised the plane to take us to Lagos in the next 2 hours was the very one about to leave for Abuja in 30 minutes. Amazingly, our trip was delayed by only about 15 minutes.

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by vizkiz: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
How much is their flight fee to Ghana? I need to see makydebbie by Christmas.

Check my signature for nairaland beach party cheesy

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Atiku2019: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice One........
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Kemstarlopez: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
If dem like...afterall me dy waka go wer i wan

Just fly for 1hr max,collect plenty moni
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by UnknownT: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na refund sure pass oh!! After December expenditure while waiting for January alert, person just use the refund(no matter how lil) hold body

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by midehi2(f): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow! i am so happy to hear this
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Chiedu4Trump: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
EVER SINCE APC CAME TO POWER & BUHARI BECAME PRESIDENT

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Pesuzok(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Air Peace would not be smiling again. Arik sorry for you, more cheaper fare airlines

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by WatchinginHD(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
K
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:
How much is their flight fee to Ghana? I need to see makyde.bbie by Christmas.

I dey wait

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by midehi2(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

Air peace is just the best
yea..but their fare is getting too high

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by midehi2(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:
How much is their flight fee to Ghana? I need to see makydebbie by Christmas.

don't worry, will give you that tomorrow grin
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by vizkiz: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
I dey wait

Maybe after the beach party tongue
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by vizkiz: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
midehi2:

don't worry, will give you that tomorrow grin

Give me what? shocked
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by midehi2(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Give me what? shocked
no be flight fare you want, to go see woman tongue grin
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Maybe after the beach party tongue
•rolls eyes•
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by vizkiz: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
midehi2:

no be flight fare you want, to go see woman tongue grin

ehn...No forget to add hotel money too on. grin

makydebbie:
•rolls eyes•

Izz paining her grin

Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by idupaul: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good news , the queen of the Nigerian sky is back, this will take a lot of pressure of other airlines now and some drop in prices of airfares
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Cupidkc(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerian airways to come back on stream by next year.
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wailers are not happy!
Wailers should stop hating!
Wailers are liable to die young
Re: Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight by Lasskeey: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016

Lagos - London - Denver - London - Dubai - London - Lagos / Kaduna State Launches Traveller Information Website – Travelthrukaduna / Getting Married In Europe